World War Z - Offline (Epic Store)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FinnFinnnnFinn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: World War Z - Offline (Epic Store)

Post by FinnFinnnnFinn »

Hello Moryata!

Could you please add the option of infinite turret ammo and damage modifier as well?
with all love and appreciation <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

silverstorm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silverstorm »

Hey bro Will you add Infinite equipments for ALL CLASS cheat in story mode??
Want this function so much, thank you

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

This is amazing! Thanks for your updates. Is it at all possible to unlock all those stupid documents or all the perks for the weapons because my God is that ever a slog... you can only do random levels every day and there's dumb modifiers on each stage making it really difficult to do this solo.

Also, I noticed there's no infinite HP... is this even possible? I noticed on most trainers / tables if the team has infinite HP then so do the Elite Infected and it's impossible to kill them. :/

Thanks again for your work! It's the best trainer out there for this game! The aura's really help a lot!

silverstorm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silverstorm »

I mean if you may add infinite equipment cheat's that work in online mode just ike unlimited ammo & no reload etc, that'll be perfect.

will use it carefully of course.

thank's alot for your effort!

moryata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moryata »

FinnFinnnnFinn wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:04 pm
Hello Moryata!

Could you please add the option of infinite turret ammo and damage modifier as well?
with all love and appreciation <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I'll look for it later, but check this one out first, I hope you all like it.
" viewtopic.php?p=283572#p283572 "

:D

danzy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by danzy »

Just Curious has anyone ever made one with infinite ammo (Storage/bag) as well as infinite Equipment / Heavy weapons ? I can't seem to find any , and if so ... all are out-dated .

Would appreciate so much , thanks in advance ! I normally use the "fast reload" option because I like the reload animation but still consumes ammo would be nice to have a "999" .

moryata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moryata »

danzy wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:42 am
Just Curious has anyone ever made one with infinite ammo (Storage/bag) as well as infinite Equipment / Heavy weapons ? I can't seem to find any , and if so ... all are out-dated .

Would appreciate so much , thanks in advance ! I normally use the "fast reload" option because I like the reload animation but still consumes ammo would be nice to have a "999" .
Heavy weapons can be used with no reload, provided that you must have a machine pistol and unlock a new perk, then you must kill 10 to activate it.

Offline1337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Offline1337 »

Can you explain how to use the weapon XP cheat? Is it meant to be so slow or is it because of the weapon progression update?

danzy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by danzy »

Offline1337 wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:21 pm
Can you explain how to use the weapon XP cheat? Is it meant to be so slow or is it because of the weapon progression update?
For those wondering ...

Launch the game , Select "Co-op campaign" > Offline . Under "select episode" Select "Horde Mode" , Complete the first wave then just end the match , losing etc ... all weapons should progress by one level , except maxed weapons (max weapon level is 15) .

I just did it over and over until I reached 15!

Thanks again , to the creator of this table ! Hope to see more options in the future .

XxDarkus101Xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

Moryata Can you PLEASE add
Weapon Fire rate Modifier (NOT rapid fire where you just shoot like laser fast with all weapons) like delay between shots
Weapon Damage Modifier
Some of the weapons like the assault rifle shoots kinda slow which kinda sucks as it being a real assault rifle

moryata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moryata »

XxDarkus101Xx wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:21 am
Moryata Can you PLEASE add
Weapon Fire rate Modifier (NOT rapid fire where you just shoot like laser fast with all weapons) like delay between shots
Weapon Damage Modifier
Some of the weapons like the assault rifle shoots kinda slow which kinda sucks as it being a real assault rifle
I can't make weapon damage modifiers, if you want, just make the script yourself, don't ask for a lot, if you don't want to support me.

XxDarkus101Xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

I was only asking for just those 2 options, 1 if not the both. I do support you. I was only wondering if you could. if you can't then I understand.

moryata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moryata »

Last edited by moryata on Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

XxDarkus101Xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

I can't attach the game process for some reason when I downloaded it. My bad I had the steam version. I got both versions, but yeah that's cool. Just wish the gunfire sound would actually sync up to the speed of the fire rate instead of just sounding the same even when you speed it up but at least it works

mikahoy045
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mikahoy045 »

moryata wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:38 am
danzy wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:42 am

Heavy weapons can be used with no reload, provided that you must have a machine pistol and unlock a new perk, then you must kill 10 to activate it.
Is it just me or it seems that it's not working. Steps to reproduce :
1. Start Game
2. Start CE
3. Attach Process and reload table
4. in game main menu activated glow, no reload, sprint, melee
5. Join Hordexl (online)
6. buy machine pistol (my machine pistol already have 3 perk) kill 10 zombie
7. buy heavy weapon
8. use heavy weapon but still limited for heavy weapon (only 1 shot for bazooka)

any step I miss? thanks moryata for this good cheats
(I use version 28 jan and 2 feb 2023)