World War Z - Offline (Epic Store)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
moryata
Cheater
Cheater

Re: World War Z - Offline (Epic Store)

Post by moryata »

mastersmash wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:42 am
does it work with Steam?
For steam:
Try Rename "wwzRetailEgs.exe" to "wwzRetail.exe" in script

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

moryata wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:06 am
mastersmash wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:42 am
does it work with Steam?
For steam:
Try Rename "wwzRetailEgs.exe" to "wwzRetail.exe" in script
that seems to work for me the table works however i noticed the drone/vanguard "fixer" ? is not working for me.. i cant for the love of life seem to get a single drone to spawn at all it simply stays on zero all the time...

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

Fast weapon XP doesn't work at all.

I mapped my melee button to the left thumb button on the mouse and every time I run this table it makes some weird noise every time I hit my melee button. The only solution I could think of to remedy this is to go in my volume mixer and mute cheat engine.

I'm not even sure what that button is even toggling, but it's making some weird sound effect.

EDIT: Weird things happen when using this table, like for some reason certain weapons won't spawn like the Crossbow, Light Automatic Weapon, Sniper, Advance Combat Weapon...etc... There's only like a set pool it grabs from and the rest it disregards completely. I used the infinite horde point option and literally bought like 50 packs of T2 weapons and not one time did any of these weapons spawn... whenever I'm not using this table, those weapons show up immediately. LOL >.< Makes no sense.

investirune
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by investirune »

moryata wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:17 pm
Okay, everything is finally over, please try it, if there is a problem you can comment below
Awesome! Can you please fix equipment for Fixer and glowing items?

Otherwise, thanks for the table!

merhome
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by merhome »

moryata wrote:
Okay, everything is finally over, please try it, if there is a problem you can comment below
Hey i think everything working fine expect fixer equiptment(i didnt try on vanguard) i tried but i cant use my equiptment

Promicent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Promicent »

moryata wrote:
All works fine except fixer and vanguard equipments, its showing 1 value but when we try to use it nothing happen. the use animation is there but there are no equipment effect/animation.

cleanash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cleanash »

please tell me how to make it work? it wont let me check mark anything except no reload, which does not work in game anyway. i am using CE 7.4

tyghbn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tyghbn »

Updated the cheat engine. It no longer makes shitty TTS sounds and is easier to use. Check this link: viewtopic.php?t=19019

Attachments
Epic Games World War Z (WWZ) Feb 2022 CheatEngine.CT
(1.6 MiB) Downloaded 739 times

balance877
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by balance877 »

>Glowing items
available on extreme mode?

Thank you.

blitzmichael2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blitzmichael2 »

moryata wrote:
Can you update your table? This works well before 2022, I really like your table that includes the infinite equipment for Vanguard and Fixer, maybe you can expand it more to the MEDIC

nixky1994
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nixky1994 »

How did you find the pointer for horde mode supply value? I can find the values to change the on screen number but the real value remains unchanged. I looked for what writes and reads from those values (starts with 4 but adds new addresses when I lock them in) when purchasing supply's and only receive one line in the debugger. Can anyone help me out.

Also I think your table is pretty freaking impressive. Love it, wish I played around with your first tables before they became nonfunctional. :/

moryata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moryata »

nixky1994 wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:48 am
How did you find the pointer for horde mode supply value? I can find the values to change the on screen number but the real value remains unchanged. I looked for what writes and reads from those values (starts with 4 but adds new addresses when I lock them in) when purchasing supply's and only receive one line in the debugger. Can anyone help me out.

Also I think your table is pretty freaking impressive. Love it, wish I played around with your first tables before they became nonfunctional. :/
I've fixed it, and it's pretty easy because all the code is one, so just filter it using the debug pointer 'compare & dissect' data :D

ChenKuanLong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChenKuanLong »

@moryata Pirate your article was deleted
Last edited by ChenKuanLong on Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mspy1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mspy1 »

@moryata can you update the rapidshot please?

XxDarkus101Xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

wish somebody would update this entire table to the latest version. I miss playing this game. Also add a No spread and fire rate (delay between shots) modifier if possible.
Update: Nvm about the no spread didnt know it was there but still add the "fire rate Delay between shots" and damage modifier option if possible