World War Z - Offline (Epic Store)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
moryata
Cheater
Cheater

Re: World War Z - Offline (Epic Store)

Post by moryata »

mikahoy045 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:05 am
moryata wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:38 am
danzy wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:42 am
Just Curious has anyone ever made one with infinite ammo (Storage/bag) as well as infinite Equipment / Heavy weapons ? I can't seem to find any , and if so ... all are out-dated .

Would appreciate so much , thanks in advance ! I normally use the "fast reload" option because I like the reload animation but still consumes ammo would be nice to have a "999" .
Heavy weapons can be used with no reload, provided that you must have a machine pistol and unlock a new perk, then you must kill 10 to activate it.
Is it just me or it seems that it's not working. Steps to reproduce :
1. Start Game
2. Start CE
3. Attach Process and reload table
4. in game main menu activated glow, no reload, sprint, melee
5. Join Hordexl (online)
6. buy machine pistol (my machine pistol already have 3 perk) kill 10 zombie
7. buy heavy weapon
8. use heavy weapon but still limited for heavy weapon (only 1 shot for bazooka)

any step I miss? thanks moryata for this good cheats
(I use version 28 jan and 2 feb 2023)
make sure you use this perk and keep an ammo in heavy weapon at least 1.
and if it turns to 0, then you have to fill it to 1 again.
don't forget to turn on no reload

or you can use tricks without cheats by replacing them quickly when you feel you have killed a lot like in the video below

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lee505
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lee505 »

Can you add virus samples, files, and explosives outlines for us? These items are not commonly found in the game.

moryata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moryata »

lee505 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:08 pm
Can you add virus samples, files, and explosives outlines for us? These items are not commonly found in the game.
files like that are already included in glowing items.

check the latest file here: viewtopic.php?p=283572#p283572

lee505
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lee505 »

moryata wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:19 am
lee505 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:08 pm
files like that are already included in glowing items.

check the latest file here: viewtopic.php?p=283572#p283572
You are great, can you add outlines in extremely hard mode? I found that there is no outline in extremely hard mode.

digons
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by digons »

moryata wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:02 am
Afagation wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:05 am
Moryata bro can you add (Infinite equipments cheat + XL Hord shopping points cheat) please. I would appreciate it a tone. u're the only one I have found in the Internet share a legit working wwz cheats, is like that small coffee shop or bakery hidden in plain sight that is just unbelievably good, u're a legend bro <3
I can add it, but only for offline mode, is that okay?
Hi Moryata, I am sorry to bother you but recent WWZ patch has broken your cheat table,specifically on Infinite Equipment,I test it multiple times, it seems throwing grenades of shooting healing shots are still working, but spawning like infinite turrents or razor wires are not working properly, mind if you can update the table? I give you some support before posting it, hope you enjoy a little bit.

moryata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moryata »

digons wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:15 am
moryata wrote:
Afagation wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:05 am
Moryata bro can you add (Infinite equipments cheat + XL Hord shopping points cheat) please. I would appreciate it a tone. u're the only one I have found in the Internet share a legit working wwz cheats, is like that small coffee shop or bakery hidden in plain sight that is just unbelievably good, u're a legend bro <3
Hi Moryata, I am sorry to bother you but recent WWZ patch has broken your cheat table,specifically on Infinite Equipment,I test it multiple times, it seems throwing grenades of shooting healing shots are still working, but spawning like infinite turrents or razor wires are not working properly, mind if you can update the table? I give you some support before posting it, hope you enjoy a little bit.
well thank you for the report, maybe because yesterday the game was updated so it made the cheat table not work properly, I will try to fix it again.

Afagation
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Afagation »

moryata wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:51 am
digons wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:15 am
moryata wrote:

well thank you for the report, maybe because yesterday the game was updated so it made the cheat table not work properly, I will try to fix it again.
Also I wanted to let you know that the part of the cheat table "Offline / local server" It affect other players with you. can you update it please to online like rest of ur cheat table. because it does not affect other players u play with. and I appreciate your work and u deserve the support.

ChenKuanLong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChenKuanLong »

END : Auto Shoot <= Can't use it normally! Can you help repair?

moryata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moryata »

ChenKuanLong wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:09 pm
END : Auto Shoot <= Can't use it normally! Can you help repair?
of course I'll fix it along with other features.

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

hey bro real quick while fixing your table, is bullet speed modifier possible, you know like how fast the bullet or the tracer will travel? if not that's fine. just wanted to know is all. Nothing else

GatoNocturnoTTV
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GatoNocturnoTTV »

Mate, the TP no longer works on many maps I noticed when playing challenges.. I can give you examples, E1 = Ch2, Ch3... E3 = Ch2, Ch3.. E4 = Ch2.. E5= Ch2.. E6= Ch1... Classic horde mode too. E7= Ch3
On the jerusalem maps it does work, but it's like playing roulette... there are games in which it has crashed, which leads me to think that it is also related to this function

GatoNocturnoTTV
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GatoNocturnoTTV »

Hello mate...
I want to inform you that just yesterday the version of the game was updated, and the table has practically died...

Things that don't work at all:
-Rapid fire
-Do not recoil
-Tp in the new horde maps
-Infinite sprint (on certain maps)
-Auto shoot
-Speed reload
-Máx xp guns & clases

Things that sometimes yes and sometimes no:
-No spread, the times that if it works the game crashes after a few minutes.
-The highlighting of objects works halfway, there are things that it is no longer marking... like bandages and door charges, I have to get closer so that they just shine from a distance, I don't see them.

Things that still work:
-Do not reload
-Infinite melee
-Far camera
-Bypass zeds
Last edited by GatoNocturnoTTV on Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

digons
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by digons »

GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:31 pm
hi, i just updated this morning because there was a new version... and now the table is almost dead, rapid fire doesn't work and the "no spread" also on certain weapons...

The tp doesn't work either in the new classic horde maps... please, I hope you can update the scripts as soon as possible, friend. Excellent work
I already sent a PM to Moryata, just hope he can fix the table as soon as possible,maybe you should also sent another PM to him just to confirm your issue with the table.

Mongol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mongol »

I can confirm that certain features from the ce table are not working.Like rapid fire,no spread on certain weapons and more.

ChenKuanLong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChenKuanLong »

Please update the tables! Thank you.............