Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms + 3 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kabalan20
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms + 3 (Steam)

Post by kabalan20 »

The_Idler wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:46 am

4. Memory Edit Special Case 2 - Events and Bounty Contracts
The number of bounty contracts are calculated client side, not server side, so you can get infinite event tokens. First, find the number of bounty contracts you have as two 4-byte addresses. Then freeze them at some high value (say, 1e5). then, until you restart the game, you will be able to click the contract infinite times.

I would also recommend searching for the memory location for the "number of contracts per use" selection (the slider bar), and setting it to 10 (any higher slows the game down). Then, you can just script mouse clicks to click on the bounty contract and then clicking on OK, saving one click and making the process a lot more stable.

If you save more than 2.1e9 event tokens, the game display reverts to 0, but your tokens are still there in the server.
RIP doesn't work anymore with the release of Desmond

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Traveller999
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Traveller999 »

so sad, back to the grind, lol

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

kabalan20 wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:50 am
RIP doesn't work anymore with the release of Desmond
???
It still works

Ah nevermind I just noticed it doens't sync. Too bad.

Noidor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Noidor »

so, no more free chest, i suppose. any idea for new cheat?

aezero14
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aezero14 »

any tips on the grind?

zxc753
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zxc753 »

How do I change the file "cached_definitions.json" to set the assault Tiamat damage to 20000+?

TrueDarknessBR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TrueDarknessBR »

The_Idler wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:46 am
6. Cached_Def edits
Thank you for the insight on this file.

For now, the best farming loop is with Thellora, released in October 2023.

She works much better than Briv when edited, with no need for further memory editing, external script or champion.

Currently giving me 2 million gems per hour, with just the changes bellow.

• I'd suggest having multiple versions of the cached_definitions.json file, so you can close the game and rename the edited ones so the game will download the originals when you launch it again and you can actuallly break the farming loop.
  • Caution: Beware of reaching too high zones, as I've read it can lead to autoban.

First key is this:
Plateaus of Unicorn Run – Level 0 Ability

Thellora gains a Rush stack for every 10 areas she completes in an adventure, and these stacks persist through resets. Thellora's Rush target is equal to her number of Rush stacks or the current campaign's favor exponent, whichever is smaller. When Thellora kills her first enemy in an adventure, she spends all her Rush stacks and skips to the first area past her Rush Target. Thellora gathers all the rewards (including gold) from bosses skipped in this fashion, but nothing from normal monsters.
[{"effect_string":"thellora_plateaus_of_unicorn_run,10"},{"effect_string":"max_exponent_mult,100"}]
First number is how many zones are required to earn a rush stack. If you put 1, you'll get 1 stack for zone (or double if using the feat Thin Their Ranks).

Second number sets the maximum zone, and it's a multiplier related to the campaign's favor exponent (so 100 = 100% of campaign's favor exponent).

Currently I'm using these values (at e103 favor):
[{"effect_string":"thellora_plateaus_of_unicorn_run,1"},{"effect_string":"max_exponent_mult,1920"}]
So it basically is giving me 2 rush stacks per zone (thanks to Thin Their Ranks feat), but is caping the maximum target zone to 1978 (103 x 19.20).

Which means as soon as Thellora attacks after a reset, I go to zone 1978. No need for Briv stacks or whatever.

To speed it even further, we can reduce Thellora's attack cooldown:
Windsong's Strike – Base Attack

Thellora strikes an enemy with her hooves, and another with her blade.
So look for this and change the cooldown:
{"id":687,"name":"Windsong's Strike","description":"Thellora strikes an enemy with her hooves, and another with her blade.","long_description":"","graphic_id":0,"target":"front","num_targets":1,"aoe_radius":0,"damage_modifier":1,"cooldown":8,"animations":[{"type":"melee_attack","special_melee":"thellora","target_offset":[-75,0]}],"tags":["melee"],"damage_types":["melee"]}

Like this:
{"id":687,"name":"Windsong's Strike","description":"Thellora strikes an enemy with her hooves, and another with her blade.","long_description":"","graphic_id":0,"target":"front","num_targets":1,"aoe_radius":0,"damage_modifier":1,"cooldown":0.1,"animations":[{"type":"melee_attack","special_melee":"thellora","target_offset":[-75,0]}],"tags":["melee"],"damage_types":["melee"]}

So as soon as it resets, it triggers basically, you can't even stop it once it starts, yay!

So it may be a good idea to not do that in case you dont' want to have to edit/delete the file to interrupt it, either by giving a bigger number instead, or keeping the original and using champions to reduce her attack speed to very low values (example: Krux + Widdle + Virgil).

EDIT: bonus for buffing
Fast Core speed
(so no need for speed champions in general to do this):

References:
{"effect":"increase_monster_spawn_time_mult,50"}],"graphic_name":"ModronAuto_Icon_MonsterSpawnTime"
{"effect":"time_scale,1.50"}],"graphic_name":"ModronAuto_Icon_GameSpeed"
{"effect":"chance_multiply_monster_quest_rewards,50,2"}],"graphic_name":"ModronAuto_Icon_QuestDrops"

Change to:
{"effect":"increase_monster_spawn_time_mult,5000"}],"graphic_name":"ModronAuto_Icon_MonsterSpawnTime"
{"effect":"time_scale,10"}],"graphic_name":"ModronAuto_Icon_GameSpeed"
{"effect":"chance_multiply_monster_quest_rewards,2400,2"}],"graphic_name":"ModronAuto_Icon_QuestDrops"
  • Enemy spawn time from +50% to +5000% (so 51x)
  • Game speed from +50% to +900% (so 10x, the cap)
  • Quest reward multiplier from 50% chance to +2400% (so 25x)