Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms + 3 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gavril2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms + 3 (Steam)

Post by Gavril2 »

Giant Giant THANK YOU @ The_Idler for the very informative and detailed guide!
Btw, I noticed that after my game crashed (it likes to just.. disappear... when it crashes) that the cached_def's values I edited reverted. Did you see the same behavior exhibited?

A few more cached_def changes that I find helpful (note: I only pasted relevant fields, not all fields):

Fast Krond Ultimate Cooldown
Spoiler
Krond is usable in all Patrons, set his cooldown to 0.1 second! Get those Use X Cooldown tasks done fast!
"id": 50,
"name": "Arcane Charge",
"cooldown": 0.1,
Boost Sentry Echo's Will Rate to 100%
Spoiler
Echo's Resolution triggers at a base rate of 30%, the following boosts it by 70% additively, for 100%
"id": 489,
"description": "Increases the chance of Echo Resolution triggering by $(amount)% (additively).",
"effect_string": "buff_resolution_chance,70"
Boost Jarlaxle's GoldFind Specialty Boost
Spoiler
As mentioned previously, this allows you to cap out your gold-find really easily and conversely boosts Morgaen etc
"id": 59,
"effect": "buff_upgrade,100000000000000000,2188",
"specialization_description": "Jarlaxle leads a crew of shady pirates, further increasing the gold find of Master of Piracy.",

Less interesting edits that *can* be useful*
Boost Deekin's Confidence in the Boss
Spoiler
Briv/Sentry aren't always available, so lets get them mobs streaming in! I only set it to 10x, I wouldn't set it too high (not tested but probably lags and you only need so many kills).
"id": 3639,
"effect": "buff_upgrade,1000,1150",
"specialization_description": "Deekin makes mobs spawn faster when Story of Doom stacks are low",
Buff Jarlaxle's Damage + CD
Spoiler
Not needed much/often. In timegates and events, you don't start with much gold. You do get Jarlaxle pretty fast though. So he will work as a substitute Krond till GF is higher! Note: His ability is by default a multi-attack if his dmg is high. Also very useful when tackling variants as Jarlaxle is an Evergreen champ
"id": 7,
"description": "Jarlaxle attacks the furthest enemy. If it dies, he keeps on attacking, halving his damage each time.",
"damage_modifier": 1000000000000000,
"cooldown": 0.1,

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

The cached_definitions.json is acting weird for me. After getting tired of having to re-do the edits for Krond, Briv and Sentry very often because starting the game sometimes overwrote it, I decided to make it read only after editing. That seemed to work but now I started the game and the edits aren't active, despite the file being read-only and edited. Ideas?

crfrony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by crfrony »

Up? Version epic?

Hopplhasi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hopplhasi »

would be cool :3

Lubu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lubu »

Careful with those edits tho, got suspended for a month yesterday.
I changed the health for two characters for around 1Billion so they don't die.
Used Speed Hack. and one high DPS hero. i did almost all of the game content avaliable on the map and one Patron almost full.
Didn't have other characters to unlock the rest of Patrons.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Lubu wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 6:13 am
Used Speed Hack. and one high DPS hero. i did almost all of the game content avaliable on the map and one Patron almost full.
how to find out which account is banned?
is it like there is no chat server?

Dalxot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dalxot »

You can use Kleho's site to use all your event tokens in the last hour of the event. Also, you can use a website made by community member (check the game's discord) to buy gold boxes for year 1 champions. This way, you can get epic shiny equipment for all event champions, and get a lot of ilevels - my Avren is at 2.1 million ilvls.

-

Can anyone share what site this is about? Off Discord has nothing about it

Dalxot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dalxot »

And as for Contract freezing - you can do it on the client side, but after you do so - server numbers won't change. Don't know, will this lead to zeroing your contract numbers after you finish those contract token farm manipulations.
And, changing the values constantly send errors, so you can be banned by those error messages.

Lubu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lubu »

ReskyAW wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 6:52 pm
Lubu wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 6:13 am
how to find out which account is banned?
is it like there is no chat server?
I don't know, i'm playing the Steam version.

herador
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by herador »

The_Idler wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:24 am
bpx wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:19 pm

The issue is since bounty contract is client sided and it adds a *lot* of animations, you can't just use a whole bunch at once. I experimented and using 10 at a time was the fastest you can use, while on any random map. If you really want to experiment, you can find the value of the # of items used slider, and increase that to ~20 without crashing.

Now that I think about it, you may be able to delete the icon for the event tokens or somehow to disable the icon drawing and let you use a lot more, but I haven't tried. Let me know if it works.
Did someone found a way to remove the icon for event tokens when you open a bounty contract?

That would help I guess to open way more bounty contracts at a time without freezing the game. I found files called "currency" and "minicurrency" for each event. Tried to delete or modify it but saw no change at all.

mahesh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mahesh »

The_Idler wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:46 am
4. Memory Edit Special Case 2 - Events and Bounty Contracts
The number of bounty contracts are calculated client side, not server side, so you can get infinite event tokens. First, find the number of bounty contracts you have as two 4-byte addresses. Then freeze them at some high value (say, 1e5). then, until you restart the game, you will be able to click the contract infinite times.

I would also recommend searching for the memory location for the "number of contracts per use" selection (the slider bar), and setting it to 10 (any higher slows the game down). Then, you can just script mouse clicks to click on the bounty contract and then clicking on OK, saving one click and making the process a lot more stable.

If you save more than 2.1e9 event tokens, the game display reverts to 0, but your tokens are still there in the server.

You can use Kleho's site to use all your event tokens in the last hour of the event. Also, you can use a website made by community member (check the game's discord) to buy gold boxes for year 1 champions. This way, you can get epic shiny equipment for all event champions, and get a lot of ilevels - my Avren is at 2.1 million ilvls.
Been awhile, hope you still are active, but regarding this part, every time I get to around 1.25e8 tokens, the game gives me an error that it cannot connect to server to save. So I've been closing the game every time it hits 1.25e8 tokens, then open up some event chests to get around 5 large bounty contracts, so find/freeze that value, then redo the number of contracts per use (which amazingly now opens up 500 in a second or 2). Did you experience the same thing, where the game stops saving after 1.25e8 tokens? If not, anything else recommended to try? Thank you!

kabalan20
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kabalan20 »

are the Patron Influence points/tokens editable?
also is there a way to increase the amount of gems dropped by bosses?

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

any ideas how to freeze scales of tiamat and cost increase?

BlackXIII
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlackXIII »

Is there any way to freeze or modify the amount of scales of tiamat we have?

shapka85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shapka85 »

Did anyone found a reliable way to mess with Modron Core parts? I can't seem to change the amount, and any change I do- reverts.