It became that time again where I make yet another table.
This time, it's for Shantae: Risky's Revenge (Director's Cut) on Steam.
This table is for the 22.214.171.124 version, released on 23 July 2014.
Per-Save Statistics. Allows you to edit the time elapsed, the gem count, trigger Magic Mode without having to beat the game, among other things.
Options Editing. Allows you to edit the screen mode and volumes without opening the Options screen: useful if you are in a cutscene and you don't want to skip the dialogue.
Typical Stuff. Player HP/MP, Boss HP, & Battle Tower Timer editing.
CT VERSION HISTORY
--> v3 (v126.96.36.199)
* Fixed pointers once again (thanks LordLundar).
--> v2 (v188.8.131.52)
/start per-save items.
+ Edit the value necessary to tell the game that X file exists.
+ Edit heart count (which also edits Heart Holders).
+ Edit vial counts.
+ Edit which Warp Squids are active.
+ Edit the inventory; both useable & key items.
+ (W.I.P.) Edit the values to make the area name always appear, instead of first visit.
Please note that the Inventory Editing CAN sequence-break the game.
Also, you may have to ACTUALLY PICK UP the items for some events to move along.
/end per-save items.
* Fixed pointers for new version.
* Placed the HP/MP/BossHP/BTTimer under an All Files header.
* All headers have arrows after its name to denote the said headers being collapsible (for newbies to CE).
--> v1 (v184.108.40.206)
As usual, please look at the Table Extras for more info to each section of the table.
[Tables Created] Shantae: RR DX, Croixleur Σ (Debug), SRB2, Sonic CD, Gyromancer, LoH: Trails in the Sky...
[Currently Working On] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1