Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
saif.x5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Post by saif.x5 »

Whisperer wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 11:12 am
It's unfortunate you're designing everything for the beta, I'd love to test them. But I'm running non-beta versions (yes, I know the whole game is a beta, you know what I mean).

EDIT: Ooh, I did just notice your table has an invulnerability for Send Troops. That is one I could use... extensively. Some battles get boring after a while.

Kind of funny, in the past I was forced to constantly update because @Rysefox updated the table and removed the old one. And now I want to update and am desperately waiting for the 1.3.1 table.

@saif.x5
You are really experiencing the worst of luck, I'm feeling your pain. There's nothing I can do to help unfortunately. Try loading your save without CE active, saving & exiting, then loading that new save up, test if you can do what doesn't work now and then finally try it with CE again. That could help clear any saved corruption.

For my main character I used the CH trainer to set skill levels to 275 and XP to 3 million-something (it's a cumulative value) so it was 1 point below 275, since it doesn't officially register until you've earned at least the next level. For the other characters and the attribute and skill points I used Ryse's table, turning the character screen options off before leaving the character screen. Seems to work.

Are you using the 1.2.1 table on 1.3.1? That could cause an issue maybe.
Thank you too much to helping me. I started from beginning to avoid the crashes, but I just hacked the gold.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

I kind of liked having to earn the gold by smashing a lot of bandits and doing tournaments and selling their equipment. Took me a long time before I could comfortably spend it.

One cheat I do abuse extensively is one of the built-in ones. If you enable the cheat console, you can CTRL+click on the map to teleport there. Great way to get around most of the time. Plus, it's fun to have somebody run away from you and then teleport in front of them. The AI doesn't account for that so it runs straight into you.

The unlimited health options have never failed me. Other than that, just turn on what you need only when it's needed.

Good luck and have fun!

EDIT: Go figure, 1.4.0 is out of beta.

bing000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bing000 »

the few options i use and do work:

horse speed on campaign map
health for myself, my party and the horse (tho, my horse died once, yesterday)
smith ( didn't check 'blade data' and 'unlock all parts')

what doesn't work, but easily found:

gold

thank you for your hard work. You are truly a magician

i play the stable game version, not beta

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

So you're using the 1.2.1 table on the 1.4.0 game right now?

bing000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bing000 »

Whisperer wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 5:23 pm
So you're using the 1.2.1 table on the 1.4.0 game right now?

whatever his latest update, #31, was

dk998
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dk998 »

Hi,

Thank you for all the work you put into this table.

Please update it for the new 1.4 Patch.

TDCxsnipes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TDCxsnipes »

is there anyway to level up an individual skill?

plus thanks for this its really great

Aros
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aros »

[QUOTE="TDCxsnipes, post: 135593, member: 34165"]

is there anyway to level up an individual skill?

plus thanks for this its really great

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Whisperer, post: 135684, member: 2245"]

Well, there is a certain pay-site trainer that can do it. But this table doesn't seem to be able to do it unfortunately. There is however, an import/export editor I believe.

[/QUOTE]

Yep, a quick google search for Bannerlord Export/Import mod will get you the answers to what you seek.

ganbaa_elmer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ganbaa_elmer »

We need

[SIZE=7][B]Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Native e1.4.0.229335[/B][/SIZE]

please

[automerge]1590039010[/automerge]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12498/[/URL]
Last edited by ganbaa_elmer on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

So you have tested the current table and determined exactly what worked and what didn't work?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Linking back to my 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 tables since the forum update breaks links apparently. Link -> [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12009/post-132436'][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]Here[/COLOR][/URL]

Also advertising my Editor SaddledEdge hosted at fearlessrevolution since Whisperer was asking about them earlier. This should work in both 1.4.0 and 1.4.1. Link -> fearlessrevolution.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1547 (cannot link to other forums from this account as it replaces all urls with fearless)

Edit: New link ask old link stopped working again with forum updates. Or something with page breaks it.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun May 31, 2020 7:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

ganbaa_elmer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ganbaa_elmer »

[QUOTE="tfigment, post: 136208, member: 2321"]

Linking back to my 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 tables since the forum update breaks links apparently. Link -> [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12009/page-27#post-132436'][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]Here[/COLOR][/URL]

Also advertising my Editor SaddledEdge hosted at fearlessrevolution since Whisperer was asking about them earlier. This should work in both 1.4.0 and 1.4.1. Link -> fearlessrevolution com mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1547 (cannot link to other forums from this account as it replaces all urls with fearless)

[/QUOTE]

thank you :)

but problem is "Mod manager" download not starting.

do you have other link?

because i can't download mod manager

please upload to Mega.nz or some free websites :)
Last edited by ganbaa_elmer on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

Just create an account (trust me, if you play games you'll use it eventually) and click the manual link. I only used the Mod Manager (Vortex) once and it messed up my game, so I always download manually. [I]And of course the mod manager is free and likely works with the not-so-legal version as well, as long as you can use the game's launcher. If that's what you are concerned about.[/I]

PS Thanks, [USER=2321]@tfigment[/USER] ! I just hope that [USER=18848]@Rysefox[/USER] is still playing this game. The table-updates used to go so fast I couldn't keep up, now it's eerily quiet. Not saying the table needs an update (I can probably test some of it later this weekend), but still it would be nice to hear from Ryse.

EDIT: Sometimes I wonder how developers can miss things like this:

[I]Disclaimer: The new patches seems to crash when loading or starting a new game for some people at the moment, best advice is to use an older patch until a hotfix for this is released.

Double Disclaimer: A hotfix for 1.4.0 that should fix this issue has just been released![/I]
Last edited by Whisperer on Fri May 22, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

[QUOTE="ganbaa_elmer, post: 136229, member: 12721"]

thank you :)

but problem is "Mod manager" download not starting.

do you have other link?

because i can't download mod manager

please upload to Mega.nz or some free websites :)

[/QUOTE]

It was not working for like an hour after I made it public. I tried it at some point and it downloaded properly for me.

Also dont really want to take over this thread with my work that is not CE related but its relevant so at least one mention is probably ok.
Last edited by tfigment on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

miruss89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by miruss89 »

[QUOTE="tfigment, post: 136208, member: 2321"]

Linking back to my 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 tables since the forum update breaks links apparently. Link -> [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12009/page-27#post-132436'][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]Here[/COLOR][/URL]

Also advertising my Editor SaddledEdge hosted at fearlessrevolution since Whisperer was asking about them earlier. This should work in both 1.4.0 and 1.4.1. Link -> fearlessrevolution com mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1547 (cannot link to other forums from this account as it replaces all urls with fearless)

[/QUOTE]

do your Saddle Editor support horse speed?