Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Post by Whisperer »

Is it possible? Yes. Do you want to? Not with the game as "stable" as it is now. The more stuff you freeze, the higher the odds it crashes. Besides, this table has options to freeze the health of yourself and your party, including all your soldiers and your horse. Ammo, well, sort of. I think my companions and soldiers still run out of arrows (they'll pick them up from the battlefield, very cool), but the player gets 50 arrows/throwing things. If you run out, switch weapons and you have 50 again.

Don't know about gold and influence, but I've never had a need to.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated my extension table for 1.4.0 Beta. Here -> Link

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hisvileness »

just a heads up, 1.3 borked the table

agokhanmazali
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by agokhanmazali »

ToraNA wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:05 am
Unable to run the scripts.
Wondering if I am missing something or if because I have to play with the NATIVE.exe since I cant launch from STEAM.

Just get script error Error while scanning for AOB's (all of the scripts do this) error: not able to find all results.
same here but i was wondering if it is because v1.3 update

Aros
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aros »

1.3.0 is the official release now with 1.4.0 as the new beta. Just have to be patient for a table update as Taleworlds shoved a fair amount of hotfixes into 1.3.0 at the last minute, which broke a great deal of mods and changed how some stuff is calculated.

I'm thinking it was the last minute hotfixes that completely broke the table for some, as I was using the 1.2.1 table just fine with 1.3.0 while it was in beta and only had issues with some of the smithing options. Even now, the current table still allows me to manipulate denars, attributes, renown, troop xp, and a few other things.

saucefar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saucefar »

Instead of posting useless comments such as borked, test in 1.3 what works and what doesn't. You're not entitled to anything here as this is unpaid work, the least you can do is do your part.

I apologize if if it is hard to read, i just wrote it down as i tested it.

What is listed as working is 100%, i tested it throughougly.

What works in 1.4: Troop xp works, attribute/focus points work, setting attributes work, Horse speed works. Get party leader stats work. Weapon weight work. No reload works. Low smith difficulty works. Freeze enemy works. Unlimited food works. Set gold works. Unlimited gold works. Get Character Level did work. Town Data works 100%. Instant mission leave works. Unlimited troops work, Get Influence work. Set/unlimited smith resources work. Unlock all smithing parts work.

What doesn't work: Direct stat points where it says VIG. CTR etc is left with ??. Get settings does not open. get player coord broken pointers ??. Get camera does not open for me(testing in battle), ghost does not open. Set weight opens but does not have any effect on encumberance. Holding weapon stats did not open. set food did not work. Unlimited weight did not work. freeze mission did not work. One hit kill did not open in battle. Renown/clan tier crashes the game once you re-enter this could not be produced without the cheat table in vanilla. (once used in vanilla it crashed again) Smithing stamina/unlimited stamina opens but has no effect.

Things that remain untested/unsure of: Reserve does not open(will look for instructions) Construction 1 day/settlement construction level/get settlement construction is untested for now. Some option makes your hits not do any damage in battle. (unsure of which but could not reproduce with health/troop/horse). Instant mission leave works when retreated (maybe or it could be mods)

Testing all the unsure things in a new game without mods to further investigate.

saif.x5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saif.x5 »

I have an original version of the game 1.3.1 but when I use the cheat the game crash
I hope you find solution

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

Which one? Lots of options. Which one crashes? Every time?

That said, 1.3.1 is now the "official" version with 1.4.0 in beta so if stuff doesn't work, it would be nice to have an update. I haven't actually played for a while myself. But since I conquered 1/3 of the map with 1.2, I saw most of what the game has to offer right now. Didn't bring any clans into my empire though, I wish I could selectively steal away clan members.

It's also a bit unfair that when enemy lords spawn they immediately get an army. That way, even when you lock them all up after every defeat, they still end up harassing your towns moments after escaping while you're out besieging theirs. Yes, my army may be immortal, but that doesn't give the AI the right to cheat as well. :)

PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PeterKunc »

Whisperer wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 11:20 am

That said, 1.3.1 is now the "official" version with 1.4.0 in beta so if stuff doesn't work, it would be nice to have an update. I haven't actually played for a while myself. But since I conquered 1/3 of the map with 1.2, I saw most of what the game has to offer right now. Didn't bring any clans into my empire though, I wish I could selectively steal away clan members.

It's also a bit unfair that when enemy lords spawn they immediately get an army. That way, even when you lock them all up after every defeat, they still end up harassing your towns moments after escaping while you're out besieging theirs. Yes, my army may be immortal, but that doesn't give the AI the right to cheat as well. :)
That reminds me of Empire Earth game, where the AI had Unlimited Resources, and even if you didn't cheat. Which obviously is unfair and gives AI an big advantage. And there are more games where the AI gets cheats to get advantage, so that's pretty normal to me.

saif.x5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saif.x5 »

Whisperer wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 11:20 am

actually the game crashes when I use many of cheats. For example,if I just use the horse speed, it is fine. I was using 1.3.1 version, but now 1.2.1, and it works ((:
Thank you for your asking
Edit: It crashed again )):

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

@PeterKunc
With EE I got it, but AI nowadays is smart enough to actually go around and recruit troops. Which gives the player an edge in this case. The more they conquer or the more the target empire/kingdom is at war, the harder it will be for them to replenish their troops. Plus, just like the player, they won't come running at you with level 6 troops days after being released.

I didn't even realize it was happening, apart from lords always bouncing right back at me shortly after releasing them, until I read the 1.3.0 patch notes: "Lords spawn with 10% of their party size filled instead of 25%"

@saif.x5
Your English has improved significantly between your first and second post. :)

This game is crash-happy. Use the options only when you absolutely need them and turn them off after. On 1.2.1 I have had the three unlimited health and ammo, the party xp and in some cases the forge stamina active all the time. Everything else, I either didn't use or only activated when needed (like the siege-options). I could play for pretty much a day between crashes.

I'm actually surprised it has never crashed when loading the inventory after the console was activated, since it has to load every item in the game.

Haven't tried 1.3.1 yet since I don't have the HDD space to backup 1.2.1 or I would have done what @saucefar suggested and tested the 1.2.1 trainer on 1.3.1 (why did you test it on 1.4.0 and not 1.3.0?)

I have to say that even with all the bugs and unfinished parts, the code complexity behind this game must be impressive.

Anybody miss that nice cheat-menu mod we had in the previous M&B's?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Whisperer wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 10:03 am
I'm actually surprised it has never crashed when loading the inventory after the console was activated, since it has to load every item in the game.
I have to say that even with all the bugs and unfinished parts, the code complexity behind this game must be impressive.

There are not actually that many items in the game. I've written my own in-game editor for 1.4.0 similar to CITEditor or EditLord (unpublished, PM me if you care and are interested in trying) and much of the complexity in the game is fault of their own ambition I think. They use structs in odd places which leads to interesting classes of bugs which they clearly have had to work around (just look at inventory/equipment classes). I respect quite a bit of how they designed it to scale so that core data is not duplicated everywhere.

saif.x5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saif.x5 »

Whisperer wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 10:03 am
@PeterKunc
With EE I got it, but AI nowadays is smart enough to actually go around and recruit troops. Which gives the player an edge in this case. The more they conquer or the more the target empire/kingdom is at war, the harder it will be for them to replenish their troops. Plus, just like the player, they won't come running at you with level 6 troops days after being released.

I didn't even realize it was happening, apart from lords always bouncing right back at me shortly after releasing them, until I read the 1.3.0 patch notes: "Lords spawn with 10% of their party size filled instead of 25%"

@saif.x5
Your English has improved significantly between your first and second post. :)

This game is crash-happy. Use the options only when you absolutely need them and turn them off after. On 1.2.1 I have had the three unlimited health and ammo, the party xp and in some cases the forge stamina active all the time. Everything else, I either didn't use or only activated when needed (like the siege-options). I could play for pretty much a day between crashes.

Haven't tried 1.3.1 yet since I don't have the HDD space to backup 1.2.1 or I would have done what @saucefar suggested and tested the 1.2.1 trainer on 1.3.1 (why did you test it on 1.4.0 and not 1.3.0?)

Now the game is stuck with me. I cannot open character menu. Even if I do not opened Cheat Engine. I think I should start again without using cheat for character points.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated my extension table for 1.4.1 Beta. Here -> Link. Note that they cache horse speed now so you need to edit inventory by moving prisoners or horses or something in and out temporarily for it to recalculate. Maybe will fix cache as well in future version.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

It's unfortunate you're designing everything for the beta, I'd love to test them. But I'm running non-beta versions (yes, I know the whole game is a beta, you know what I mean).

EDIT: Ooh, I did just notice your table has an invulnerability for Send Troops. That is one I could use... extensively. Some battles get boring after a while.

Kind of funny, in the past I was forced to constantly update because @Rysefox updated the table and removed the old one. And now I want to update and am desperately waiting for the 1.3.1 table.

@saif.x5
You are really experiencing the worst of luck, I'm feeling your pain. There's nothing I can do to help unfortunately. Try loading your save without CE active, saving & exiting, then loading that new save up, test if you can do what doesn't work now and then finally try it with CE again. That could help clear any saved corruption.

For my main character I used the CH trainer to set skill levels to 275 and XP to 3 million-something (it's a cumulative value) so it was 1 point below 275, since it doesn't officially register until you've earned at least the next level. For the other characters and the attribute and skill points I used Ryse's table, turning the character screen options off before leaving the character screen. Seems to work.

Are you using the 1.2.1 table on 1.3.1? That could cause an issue maybe.