Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BSWoolfe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Post by BSWoolfe »

dekling wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:55 pm
nothing worked. it kept telling me to use 7.1 ce version which i do not have... i only have 7.4 which i got from you guys... i'm so confused. activated the table and my 1.1.6 version doesnt work with the one i have from you guys also... can anyone help me please.

Have you read the comments at all? or did you go in, download the table and joyfully run to play? The table has been ABANDONED for at least a YEAR. At the moment, there are no working cheats for the game - unless the trainer from fearlessrevolution is updated.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Post by dekling »

BSWoolfe wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:32 pm
dekling wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:55 pm
nothing worked. it kept telling me to use 7.1 ce version which i do not have... i only have 7.4 which i got from you guys... i'm so confused. activated the table and my 1.1.6 version doesnt work with the one i have from you guys also... can anyone help me please.

Have you read the comments at all? or did you go in, download the table and joyfully run to play? The table has been ABANDONED for at least a YEAR. At the moment, there are no working cheats for the game - unless the trainer from fearlessrevolution is updated.
fully and joyfully yes lol. now i understand. thanks mate.