Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

In the post right above you he indicated he did not want to take over this thread with his mod. I suggest you go to Nexus and post your question there. He responds quite fast.

Has anybody tested Ryse's table extensively on 1.4.0 (plus hotfix)?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mizzings
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mizzings »

[QUOTE="tfigment, post: 136208, member: 2321"]

Linking back to my 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 tables since the forum update breaks links apparently. Link -> [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12009/post-132436'][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]Here[/COLOR][/URL]

Also advertising my Editor SaddledEdge hosted at fearlessrevolution since Whisperer was asking about them earlier. This should work in both 1.4.0 and 1.4.1. Link -> fearlessrevolution com mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1547 (cannot link to other forums from this account as it replaces all urls with fearless)

Edit: New link ask old link stopped working again with forum updates. Or something with page breaks it.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, I moved over to fearless per your request on the forums and was wondering if you had any plans of adding more scripts/updating the main script? I know you're not fond of taking over a thread, however I'm not sure of the best way to contact you.

Aros
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aros »

There was a recent Hotfix which broke even more functions on the current table, at least for v1.4.1. I haven't had time to test what still works, but I do know that town, crafting, and renown no longer work for me. It might be a good time to look for alternatives.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

[QUOTE="Mizzings, post: 137613, member: 36146"]

Hey, I moved over to fearless per your request on the forums and was wondering if you had any plans of adding more scripts/updating the main script? I know you're not fond of taking over a thread, however I'm not sure of the best way to contact you.

[/QUOTE]

Post in thread is best way to reach me. I at least check semi regularly while I dont login every time.

I think most of these tables will die over time. I'm unlikely to maintain it for too much longer since I've played a lot of the content. Assume same with the RyseFox. The company is making lots of breaking changes on top.

I was refered to "Bannerlord Tweaks" on fearlessrevolution for similar sort of cheats as what was in the original table and my own updates. I've not tested it myself yet.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

It would really suck if the table isn't maintained.

Anyways, so far I have tested Ryse's table on 1.4.0 hotfixed. The Smithy seems to work, as do the three Combat -> Health options (thank heavens for that!). Ammo also seems to work. I started a new game, so I haven't gotten there yet, but when I do I'll report on the siege options.

I'll have to see how I can raise my main character's scouting value. For some reason I never see any tracks or raise the XP. Some of those skills are really tough to raise. And yet last time when I put a companion in charge of a city, their Scouting went through the ceiling.

PS Thanks for SaddleEdge!

jimrdg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jimrdg »

some function is broken after 1.4.1, but the combat infinite hp is still working

Mizzings
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mizzings »

[QUOTE="tfigment, post: 132436, member: 2321"]

Here are my extensions to this table for 1.3.0 Beta (actually pretty standalone but I dont want to maintain a new table).

Given the problems everyone has in general I dont actually know if they will work for everyone but they work for me and so I'll share and maybe they will work for others.

Note that nearly all of them have prerequisite actions before they will enable (this is because the .NET code is JIT compiled on the fly when accessed first time).

The Max Morale and Double Speed just need to have map loaded once. The speed hacks in 1.4.1 and later require editing inventory (add/remove a horse temporarily) may fix cache directly in future release.

To Zero Weight, First Open Inventory (to load the code) then reload the game (really). The game has bugged algorithm for calculating weight overburden which is redone on load.

Persuasion dialog critical success require you to actually have made a choice and succeed or failed. When active all subsequent choices will all be critical successes.

Combat Invulnerability requires entering combat first. Does not apply to simulated combat. Note that it actually flips the invulnerable flag. If you want to disable in same session then change the Enable to 0 before deactivating the cheat. Pretty sure the invulnerable flag is only active for one combat.

Simulated Combat Invulnerability requires entering Simulated Combat at least once. It will some times load before that but not sure the exact circumstances but probably AI combating another AI somewhere.

Updated 4/26: Changed table to check for 7.0 or higher now that 7.1 is released. No other changes.

Updated 4/26: (v2) Added Disable Damage for troops in Simulated Combat (aka Send Troops)

Updated 5/7: (v3) Updated to 1.4.0 Beta (added more travel speed options)

Updated 5/14: (v4) Updated to 1.4.1 Beta

[/QUOTE]

Hey! I was wondering, sometimes troops still die/get wounded after enabling, even when doing a simulated troop battle beforehand, any tips?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

[QUOTE="Mizzings, post: 138584, member: 36146"]

Hey! I was wondering, sometimes troops still die/get wounded after enabling, even when doing a simulated troop battle beforehand, any tips?

[/QUOTE]

I've never seen that. I conquered 300+ armies with 5 people with no injuries both simulated and not simulated and never saw a death or injury. While I believe you, I can only assume its taking a different code path for updating. Could it be that you have multiple parties on your side? I think this code only walks the player's party and enables for those troops.

Mizzings
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mizzings »

[QUOTE="tfigment, post: 138629, member: 2321"]

I've never seen that. I conquered 300+ armies with 5 people with no injuries both simulated and not simulated and never saw a death or injury. While I believe you, I can only assume its taking a different code path for updating. Could it be that you have multiple parties on your side? I think this code only walks the player's party and enables for those troops.

[/QUOTE]

Funnily enough, I actually had no issue soon after posting this. Only thing I notice is on some hideouts when you send troops you lose one or two, but it's nothing major at all. Appreciate everything you've done.

Final question, are you planning to update the table to 1.4.2 beta?

vegvaritomi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vegvaritomi »

For me, the smith and the clan tier cheat is not working.. :(

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

Guys, when you report what's not working, at least post the version you are using.

vegvaritomi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vegvaritomi »

1.4.1 :D

ganbaa_elmer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ganbaa_elmer »

1.4.1 please

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Post by Whisperer »

Sigh...

For you the other way around. If we want to have any hope of @Rysefox updating, use the 1.2.1 table and tell us what is NOT working.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Post by ZoanChrome »

Whisperer wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:35 am
Sigh...

For you the other way around. If we want to have any hope of @Rysefox updating, use the 1.2.1 table and tell us what is NOT working.
Here's my complete report,

For now (stable 1.4.1 no mods, new save): cheats that not listed here are working
1.) Won't enable
-Enemys/ Freeze enemy
-Settings/ Get settings
-Clans/ Clan Tier
-Clans/ Clan Renown
-Mission/ Instant Mission leave (not sure I activated it wrong or what; have tried opening mission, selecting mission. doesn't work)
-Mission/ Freeze mission (not sure I activated it wrong or what; have tried opening mission, selecting mission. doesn't work)
-Mission/ Force Mission end (not sure I activated it wrong or what; have tried opening mission, selecting mission. doesn't work)
-Human/ Get Camera (not sure how to enable; tried entering field, map and selecting heroes on encyclopedia)
-Human/ Ghost (not sure how to enable; tried entering field, map and selecting heroes on encyclopedia)
-Siege Camp/ reinitializeSymbolhandler (not sure how to enable, won't enable even while building siege)

2.) Enabled but doesn't do anything or value shows as ??
None at the moment

3.) Ambiguous (sometimes it can be enabled, sometimes not)
-Horse/ Horse Speed
-Combat/ Unlimited Health horse

4.) Haven't tested
-Enemys/ One hit kill/U

A little extra on how to enable cheats that didn't described at the first post
Character/ Attribute points, Focus points, Attributes:
1.) Open character page (c), close it
2.) Enable script, set focus flag and values
3.) Open character page without disabling the script

Horse/Horse speed:
1.) Enter a battle or a village riding your horse
2.) Enable script
Tips: Don't you dare freeze the values, the values reset to abstract upon leaving the place, set hotkeys for it or face the consequences

Weapon/ Holding Weapon stats:
1.) Enable script
2.) Enter a battle or a village or a town (basically wherever you're able to draw your weapon)
3.) Change the values
Tips: Don't you dare freeze the values, the values reset to abstract upon leaving the place, set hotkeys for it or face the consequences