Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v. e1.0.11 BETA Hotfix - Steam - +43 - Update 28

Post by Rysefox »

levo wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:22 am
My friend. When endless food and zero weight are selected, when you select "recruit soldiers" from cities or
when the war is over or randomly navigates the map, it freezes from the game and goes to the desktop. Can you solve this problem?
Dont activate it, I can no longer play the fucking game it crashes always for me,

EDIT: Game works now for me. I tried all of your scenarios and didn't get a crash

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ReZpawner
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v. e1.0.11 BETA Hotfix - Steam - +43 - Update 28

Post by ReZpawner »

I got a crash. I got a crash with the table, and without the table. In fact, I got a crash while it crashed. The game is a complete mess, so we can't really blame the table for it.

deten
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deten »

Any way to edit relation with a noble/lord using this CE tool?

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

deten wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:29 pm
Any way to edit relation with a noble/lord using this CE tool?
Relationship isnt in my table

but is just a simple 4 bytes number

deten
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v. e1.0.9 - Steam - +42 - Update 25

Post by deten »

VictorBaby wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:10 pm
hi , how works for you my litte table for Relations? you have to mouseover portrait in village or in barter, but to get value relation must by diffrent form 0 already
Any chance you can update/reload this?

saucefar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saucefar »

great table, i started using it today and saw my first CTD, anyone know which option cause this so i can try to avoid it.

Also i would like a pointer for relationships if possible or i can try scanning if cheat engine will let me.

Thanks.

vegeta963
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vegeta963 »

Thank you for the table, I've been playing this game non-stop.

Is this where I can report a problem? The unlimited health horse doesn't activate.

sensitiveears
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sensitiveears »

vegeta963 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:18 pm
Thank you for the table, I've been playing this game non-stop.

Is this where I can report a problem? The unlimited health horse doesn't activate.
Are you trying to activate it while not in battle? That's what I have to do.

Hey, been using this for a while and everything worked wonders. I just opt-in on the beta branch today, and the smithing stamina stopped worked for me. Not really doing anything differently, just toggled (Smith -> Stamina -> Stamina Flag: Unlimited Stamina).

vegeta963
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vegeta963 »

sensitiveears wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:14 am

Hey, been using this for a while and everything worked wonders. I just opt-in on the beta branch today, and the smithing stamina stopped worked for me. Not really doing anything differently, just toggled (Smith -> Stamina -> Stamina Flag: Unlimited Stamina).
No, I activate it when I go into combat. It was working perfectly okay yesterday but the hotfix this morning made it stop working. And I am playing the Beta Branch e1.1.0 w/ Hotfix.

sensitiveears
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sensitiveears »

vegeta963 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:49 am
sensitiveears wrote:

No, I activate it when I go into combat. It was working perfectly okay yesterday but the hotfix this morning made it stop working. And I am playing the Beta Branch e1.1.0 w/ Hotfix.
Huh that's weird. It works for me even with mods?

vegeta963
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vegeta963 »

sensitiveears wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:00 am
vegeta963 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:49 am
sensitiveears wrote:

Huh that's weird. It works for me even with mods?
It could be a mod, affecting it since I have quite a few running the game.

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

ReZpawner wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:52 pm
I got a crash. I got a crash with the table, and without the table. In fact, I got a crash while it crashed. The game is a complete mess, so we can't really blame the table for it.
Im playing the beta+hotfix version with the most recent table. ZERO crashes after 10 hours of play, buttery smooth experience with graphics and everything(corpses/ragdolls) at max settings. The only option i tick is unlimited health for all my troops during battle; all i really need. If i push a number like item edit tweaks or skills/perks/learning points too far or tick anything else i get crashes. This game is very fussy about what you can cheat. Keep your cheating to the bare minimum.

Before i got conservative with my cheating i was ticking at least 6+ cheats and editing a ton of items, constantly got crashes.

Hertzofottoman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hertzofottoman »

Game is updated and beta branch 1.1.0 has become main branch. Idk if its affects your table?

RaidLegion97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RaidLegion97 »

Game was updated and the e1.1.0 beta got added into the main branch and beta e1.2.0 was released, not totally sure if this effects the table just yet since i'm still downloading the updated beta branch from steam.

Utochi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Utochi »

Good evening! First of all thank you for the job!

I apologize in advance if the answer to my questions that will follow can be found in other comments, but there are a lot of them and I've already been looking for a little while :)

My questions concern the blacksmith's shop. I would like to make a sword of my choice and modify these statistics.

So I am interested in "blade data".

When I'm forging my weapon I can edit some statistics (but not the velocity of estoc or swing strangely, an idea?).

Anyway, once done, this one is added to my inventory, I equip it and save it. When I restart the game, the weapon is back to classic stats see well me raised that standard weapons buyable. How do I keep the stats of my weapon that have been modified via cheat engine?