Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Segert
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v. e1.0.9 - Steam - +42 - Update 25

Post by Segert »

Hey great table.

However is is possible to cheat unit amount. and have it in the table. i cant seem to do it right the game crashes after i have -22 people in my party. as im first filling up my castles and towns with high level garrisons.

Do anyone know how to cheat recruits for example. or even a guide to rare unit types like the ones you see in mercenary companies. Thanks very much for the table again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

Segert wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:52 pm
Hey great table.

However is is possible to cheat unit amount. and have it in the table. i cant seem to do it right the game crashes after i have -22 people in my party. as im first filling up my castles and towns with high level garrisons.

Do anyone know how to cheat recruits for example. or even a guide to rare unit types like the ones you see in mercenary companies. Thanks very much for the table again.
I think you can cheat recruits with ingame console

dhanayha
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dhanayha »

Segert wrote:
Hey great table.

maybe u can use come CITEditor mod for this game, search in n*xus mod
i use table and some mod really fun :D

VictorBaby
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VictorBaby »

hi , how works for you my litte table for Relations? you have to mouseover portrait in village or in barter, but to get value relation must by diffrent form 0 already
edit// ok it wont work
Last edited by VictorBaby on Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

alienrex
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alienrex »

Segert wrote:
Hey great table.

i can direct u to how. not sure u will understand my eng=crap.
i find out u can do it only if u have castle-citty
1. put ur troops in garrison
2. find the troops number in CE put 100-200-1k-2k whatever.
3. take the garrison troops in ur army. best way is just to take all of garrison when u are done. ur garrison will go -negative but when u leave citty-castle the number will change to 0. at that point ur army will have 1k or 2k or whatever.
4. at this point just put back to garrison ur extra army

notes
be aware dont max out ur garrison bc u will go negative food. find a sweet spot-number.
if u have extra troops just donate to close vilage. or let them desert? hmm
so yeah whatever troop u want to change u always need to take all garrison when u do. bc do not registe them.
btw when u search in CE for army number u will find 4 to 7 address. after u can swap army in garrison and u will get 1 address, freeze it and swap with different troops. so u dont need to search every single time for new troops

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

Spoiler

Does anyone has this also? I try to download version 1.0.10
Last edited by Rysefox on Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VictorBaby
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VictorBaby »

Rysefox wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:40 pm

yes , steam has updated his "anti-cheat" service , and this service want admin privileges to install
steam restart should help, helped for me,

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

VictorBaby wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:56 pm
Rysefox wrote:

yes , steam has updated his "anti-cheat" service , and this service want admin privileges to install
Nop its still stuck at 100% :sleep:
And I will not install again 45+ gb game

dhanayha
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dhanayha »

Rysefox wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:01 pm
VictorBaby wrote:
Rysefox wrote:

pardon me, maybe loseless update can help u
im sorry to bother im not legit user tho

twixtedhell3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by twixtedhell3 »

Rysefox wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:01 pm
VictorBaby wrote:
Rysefox wrote:

I've had same issue through all updates for Bannerlord ,and only Bannerlord. Even yesterday had update for Monster Hunter, and Dayz they installed swiftly without this privileges thingy aside from Bannerlord which kept asking for privileges. Only solutions I tried to solve it is either restarting steam, or the computer ,and it does work for me.

Segert
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Segert »

Rysefox wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:03 pm
Segert wrote:
Hey great table.

i did not seem te find the console command for that. did find console for troop xp. but not troop numbers. or recruits.
maybe i search for a save game editor. maybe that works. but there is definitely no console command. not that i could find. i would be happy to be proven wrong. tnx again for the great table.

mefisto84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mefisto84 »

thank you for your works!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Segert wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:09 pm
Rysefox wrote:
Segert wrote:
Hey great table.

i did not seem te find the console command for that. did find console for troop xp. but not troop numbers. or recruits.
maybe i search for a save game editor. maybe that works. but there is definitely no console command. not that i could find. i would be happy to be proven wrong. tnx again for the great table.
There is a command. But do yourself a favor and look up CITEditor on Nexus. It pops open a window with a key combo that allows you to add/edit items, troops, companions etc. Basically everything you need.

stoofle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stoofle »

Segert wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:09 pm
Rysefox wrote:
Segert wrote:
Hey great table.

campaign.give_troops [TroopID] #

When you type in campaign.give_troops, it will show you a list of IDs for you to pick from.

campaign.give_troops battanian_volunteer 30 <--- Gives you 30 Battanian Volunteers

Redman31
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Redman31 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:26 pm
Redman31 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:04 pm
Not sure if anyone else is getting this issue--I upped my Clan Tier to like 20, but the quest to make your ow Kingdom is still only showing me rank 1/3--when I try to change it down the game crashes. Not sure if anyone else ran into this
Can you even go that high? I thought I read somewhere that 6 was the max. I'm still at 4 personally. You may have pushed it too far.
That _might_ actually be what I've done. woops