Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tunceben
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v. e1.0.3 - Steam - +28 - Update 8

Post by tunceben »

Dammit I'm still getting "not all results found" error with the latest version of the script.

I have no idea what is causing this. I tried shortening the scan range too still no luck.

I"m using win 7 btw.

Help please...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

tunceben wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:30 am
Dammit I'm still getting "not all results found" error with the latest version of the script.

I have no idea what is causing this. I tried shortening the scan range too still no luck.

I"m using win 7 btw.

Help please...
Does your process name look so?

tunceben
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tunceben »

yes except it begins with "00003EC0"

elStrages
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by elStrages »

Steam 1.0.3:

unlimited health crashes game in sieges.

Malazar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v. e1.0.0 - +36 - Update 7

Post by Malazar »

fardriel wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:39 am
I figured out where the skill values are stored. Seems like TaleWorlds uses a weird style of arrays that store the values outside of the regular array structure, which is apparently why nobody was able to find it before now, I guess. I only stumbled onto it by accident, really.

Anyway, this script is a modified version of SODI's character getter (which was, in turn, a modified version of one of mine) that allows for direct skill value editing (and a great many things besides).

EDIT: I found focus values as well, but adding in the entire script at this point was 20000 characters more than FLCE allows, so I guess I'm uploading the table directly.

This also includes a few other things I've made and shared elsewhere: infinite ammo, near-infinite crafting stamina (making new weapons still takes stamina, but meh), and various flavors of infinite HP. I also didn't like waiting for the AoB scans to finish every time, so I added a symbol fetcher. If one of the scripts doesn't work, just turn the symbol fetch script on and off and then try the script you want again, it should work if you've forced the game to load the code already.
When I change the skill values with this table for reasons I cannot figure out it prevents me from selecting perks.

I can select perks, but as soon as I leave the character screen and come back they are reset to not selected.

I don't know what is causing this and I've tried basically everything. I've tried changing one skill value and nothing else and then selecting perks and it happens, I've tried increasing the stat so that the new skill is within the learning limit. I've tried disabling the script after the change and before selecting the perk.

Nothing seems to work. Were you able to get perks to work?

I feel like there might be a second secret skill level for perks that isn't being changed?

elStrages
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v. e1.0.3 - Steam - +28 - Update 9

Post by elStrages »

immortals work just fine, thanks for the fix.

However, unlimited troop health does not. Also when activated it give about 5 or so enemy immortality. it does not crash on load but did crash game on end of battle. seems to have resolved itself, with reload, it may be the size of battles i was in, it was set to 1000 troops.

Good job so far :)

tunceben
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v. e1.0.0 - +36 - Update 7

Post by tunceben »

Malazar wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:02 pm

When I change the skill values with this table for reasons I cannot figure out it prevents me from selecting perks.

I can select perks, but as soon as I leave the character screen and come back they are reset to not selected.

I don't know what is causing this and I've tried basically everything. I've tried changing one skill value and nothing else and then selecting perks and it happens, I've tried increasing the stat so that the new skill is within the learning limit. I've tried disabling the script after the change and before selecting the perk.

Nothing seems to work. Were you able to get perks to work?

I feel like there might be a second secret skill level for perks that isn't being changed?
I think this happens when you get skill points too quickly. This happens for me when boosting attributes and start gaining skill madly. But when I distribute the perks a few times they finally stick. Also on a related note; I think when you give more than a few perks to a skill at once they do not register and work properly such as "one step ahead" and "diciplinarian".

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

elStrages wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:04 pm
However, unlimited troop health does not. Also when activated it give about 5 or so enemy immortality. it does not crash on load but did crash game on end of battle.
Well I look what addresees access on e.g [rax+110]. So I see there is troop health and enemys health. I go to find a compare so that the unlimited health only affects my troop. But when there is one more address thats loaded eg at the end of the battle, it will crash when the script cant handle this address. It costs so much time to test these things ..
And up to 90% after a game restart the aob changes and I need to make it unique again until its unique for multiple game restarts

fardriel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fardriel »

My unlimited troop health from the table a couple pages back has the same problem, except it crashes during the loading screen at the *beginning* of battle instead. I had the same issue with fixing it - after crashing 100 times trying to figure out that horses getting damaged was the cause of in-battle crashing, I didn't want to bother fixing before-battle crashes. It'd probably be fine if I just stuck "(float)100.0" into the register instead of the previous value, but I don't wanna spend another 4 hours on it if that doesn't end up fixing it.

DorianOtten
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DorianOtten »

Can anyone get the unlimited troop health and one hit kills to affect only one side? I watched the video but, as it stands, both affect both my forces and my enemies at the moment

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

1.0.4 is out.

I also have a question. Older trainer successfully allowed to add attribute and skill points to companions. I failed to do so in 1.0.3 table. What could go wrong? MC's att/skill was changed OK.

Dragonfly95
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dragonfly95 »

After using the clan tier cheat which the default level is 999 I noticed other factions having 7000 man armies pretty much ruining the save. Not sure if caused by clan tier script or the game probably both. :lol:

Zxeait
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zxeait »

How does the Freeze AI script work?
I presumed that during a battle, you activate it, switch to "freeze ai", however nothing happens.
Edit: It means world map, not battles. Unfortunately doesn't seem covered in the youtube video too.
Last edited by Zxeait on Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

Dragonfly95 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:42 pm
After using the clan tier cheat which the default level is 999 I noticed other factions having 7000 man armies pretty much ruining the save. Not sure if caused by clan tier script or the game probably both. :lol:
maybe / maybe not. Game has many problems with corrupted save files

Azornes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azornes »

Thank you very much for your scripts :D. Is it possible to add instant recruit prisoners?