Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JannaSnow
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution (Steam)

Post by JannaSnow »

LoLzM wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:13 pm
JannaSnow wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:34 pm
Is there an option to unlock all the cards? I'm not interested in buying them pack by pack
Use the savegame.rar thats linked in this thread. Worked for me.
Where exactly is the save location for this game? I can't find it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

JannaSnow wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:07 pm
LoLzM wrote:
JannaSnow wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:34 pm
Is there an option to unlock all the cards? I'm not interested in buying them pack by pack
Savegame location
Steam: "<Steam-folder>\userdata\<user-id>\1150640\remote\"
Goldberg: "C:\Users\???\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\1150640\remote\"
ali123 or 3DM: "Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution\Profile\(username)\Saves"

JannaSnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JannaSnow »

segamot wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:20 am
JannaSnow wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:07 pm
LoLzM wrote:

Savegame location
Steam: "<Steam-folder>\userdata\<user-id>\1150640\remote\"
Goldberg: "C:\Users\???\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\1150640\remote\"
ali123 or 3DM: "Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution\Profile\(username)\Saves"
Found it, bless you friend

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Duel points value was a bitch to find but I think I got a working pointer going here and I also made hotkeys for all my cheats.

This is what my table has:

Numpad1 = Add 10k money

Numpad2 = Instant win by making opponent have no cards to draw

Numpad3 = Card shop speed hack by increasing the animation speed to open card packs faster

I couldn't find life point values since it only changes the visual value and not the actual value. Let me know if anyone figures out the life points.

Enjoy my table guys :D
Attachments
YuGiOh Cheat Table.zip
Hotkeys text file included in case you forget them.
(62.4 KiB) Downloaded 313 times

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Mandingosaurus wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:07 pm
Did any one worked out infinite LP? I am giving up, the cheat tables regarding the LP in this post do not work.

Please someone HELP!!!! I have tried for days with no results. I have very basic cheat engine skills.
I have tried this too with no luck. If you wanna try it again try scanning an unknown value first then scan decrease or increase value depending on what happens to the value and see if the results show anything that might work. Let me know if you try this.

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

I have the address for Players LP but it only work on Tutorial Duels in each Gen.
But I figured out, when you change the value to 0, you won't lose even your LP reach 0.
- Player LP (check lose)
Attachments
YuGiOh.CT
(646 Bytes) Downloaded 121 times

Mandingosaurus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mandingosaurus »

jjcho849 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:34 am
Mandingosaurus wrote:
Did any one worked out infinite LP? I am giving up, the cheat tables regarding the LP in this post do not work.

Please someone HELP!!!! I have tried for days with no results. I have very basic cheat engine skills.
I have tried this too with no luck. If you wanna try it again try scanning an unknown value first then scan decrease or increase value depending on what happens to the value and see if the results show anything that might work. Let me know if you try this.
Yes I have tried many methods decreasing / increasing values, increasing / decreasing by values, 2 bites, 4 bites, 8 bites, float, double string, processes .exe etc. I have also watched many online tutorials from advance user dealing with pointers, entities and hidden values; nothing works for me, even when finding what accesses the addresses and generating pointmaps comparisons, I have had no success. So far I can only control my Duel points (currency), card count and others like the attack and defense of monsters(but I only care about the LP).

I cant understand why the LP (health) is so hard to find, I do not possess the experience or knowledge to go deeper.

In addition, I have also downloaded YuGiOh legacy of the duelist which is the previous tittle and managed to modify and lock the LP (heath) real values with extreme ease in seconds on my firsts try (took me few seconds). I am struggling to understand why in ''Link Evolution'' I cant simply find and modify other than the graphical values corresponding to the LPs (health).

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

Mandingosaurus wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:49 am
jjcho849 wrote:
Mandingosaurus wrote:

Yes I have tried many methods decreasing / increasing values, increasing / decreasing by values, 2 bites, 4 bites, 8 bites, float, double string, processes .exe etc. I have also watched many online tutorials from advance user dealing with pointers, entities and hidden values; nothing works for me, even when finding what accesses the addresses and generating pointmaps comparisons, I have had no success. So far I can only control my Duel points (currency), card count and others like the attack and defense of monsters(but I only care about the LP).

I cant understand why the LP (health) is so hard to find, I do not possess the experience or knowledge to go deeper.

In addition, I have also downloaded YuGiOh legacy of the duelist which is the previous tittle and managed to modify and lock the LP (heath) real values with extreme ease in seconds on my firsts try (took me few seconds). I am struggling to understand why in ''Link Evolution'' I cant simply find and modify other than the graphical values corresponding to the LPs (health).
Try my table, Player LP (check lose) is the real LP address in the first duels in each gen.
But other duels you can change it to 0, It work like INF LP, you will not lose even you lost all 8000 LP.

Mandingosaurus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mandingosaurus »

nakint wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:27 pm
Mandingosaurus wrote:
jjcho849 wrote:

Try my table, Player LP (check lose) is the real LP address in the first duels in each gen.
But other duels you can change it to 0, It work like INF LP, you will not lose even you lost all 8000 LP.

Yes I tried your table, but I think I am doing something wrong because I get a 0 value read which does not affect the LP in game. I tried playing first the Tutorial duel and then the first real duel, still the LP value did not change.

Please would you mind elaborating or explaining the process to make your table cheats work?

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Mandingosaurus wrote:
jjcho849 wrote:
Mandingosaurus wrote:

Wow that sucks does anybody have any ideas? I'm gonna give it another go. Somebody please help us! lol :lol:

Edit: I just had an idea how about you try to manually trigger an add/subtract life points event that would normally occur from direct attacks and card effects. :D :D :D :D

Mandingosaurus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mandingosaurus »

jjcho849 wrote:

Wow that sucks does anybody have any ideas? I'm gonna give it another go. Somebody please help us! lol :lol:

Edit: I just had an idea how about you try to manually trigger an add/subtract life points event that would normally occur from direct attacks and card effects. :D :D :D :D
Yes! , I have tested that option as well by getting hit and using card effects to decrease and increase LP values (I have gotten over 55,000 LP). However, I keep getting the same 3 static addresses and unable to reach the real LP. :cry: :cry: :cry:

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Mandingosaurus wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:59 am
jjcho849 wrote:

Yes! , I have tested that option as well by getting hit and using card effects to decrease and increase LP values (I have gotten over 55,000 LP). However, I keep getting the same 3 static addresses and unable to reach the real LP. :cry: :cry: :cry:
no way!! that's awesome! can you share the table for that?

and yeah i get those 3 static addresses too so annoying :x :x :x :x :x

Mandingosaurus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mandingosaurus »

jjcho849 wrote:

and yeah i get those 3 static addresses too but I have yet another plan and this one is super crazy but what if the true value is increasing when you take damage and vice versa? anyways nice work on card effect manipulation definitely wanna see your CE table for that if you don't mind :D
Oh lordy, I am very clumsy with my words, allow me to clear up this misunderstanding. Also it would be my pleasure to share a CE table with the community, if I had one though. This post has provided us with some awesome ones, thanks to the community hard work. Those are the ones I have been using to learn CE.

but what I meant was... I reached 55,000 LP
by playing with cards effects. My crazy high LP was just a result of card effects; I took Cyber-stein activate its effect (-5000 LP) then special summon Blue-Eyes Alternative Ultimate Dragon and then quickly get Utopic Dark Infinity, which its effect combined with the Blue-Eye dragon would return +4500 LP every turn (until I reach a crazy number of LP).

Over and over, also I let the opponent hit me as much as possible (to keep those values changing), hopping to see a rare change in addresses, but it did not workr! That real LP value is the sneakiest of all :shock:

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Mandingosaurus wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:07 am
jjcho849 wrote:

and yeah i get those 3 static addresses too but I have yet another plan and this one is super crazy but what if the true value is increasing when you take damage and vice versa? anyways nice work on card effect manipulation definitely wanna see your CE table for that if you don't mind :D
Oh lordy, I am very clumsy with my words, allow me to clear up this misunderstanding. Also it would be my pleasure to share a CE table with the community, if I had one though. This post has provided us with some awesome ones, thanks to the community hard work. Those are the ones I have been using to learn CE.

but what I meant was... I reached 55,000 LP
by playing with cards effects. My crazy high LP was just a result of card effects; I took Cyber-stein activate its effect (-5000 LP) then special summon Blue-Eyes Alternative Ultimate Dragon and then quickly get Utopic Dark Infinity, which its effect combined with the Blue-Eye dragon would return +4500 LP every turn (until I reach a crazy number of LP).

Over and over, also I let the opponent hit me as much as possible (to keep those values changing), hopping to see a rare change in addresses, but it did not workr! That real LP value is the sneakiest of all :shock:
ohhhhh i see ok my bad haha. I think I finally have it figured out the LP must be encrypted. So to find an encrypted value you search changed and unchanged scan because the encryption makes it random. After you find the address that changes the visual value you have to trace the assembly code to where the real LP value is about to be encrypted then inject a code that tells it to put a custom value in before the encryption and then boom should finally have real LP hacked. Good luck and I will try it out tomorrow and I just watched a youtube tutorial (
for encrypted values so that should help. Watch it if you think you got what it takes to reverse engineer this bitch lol

Mandingosaurus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mandingosaurus »

jjcho849 wrote:

ohhhhh i see ok my bad haha. I think I finally have it figured out the LP must be encrypted. So to find an encrypted value you search changed and unchanged scan because the encryption makes it random. After you find the address that changes the visual value you have to trace the assembly code to where the real LP value is about to be encrypted then inject a code that tells it to put a custom value in before the encryption and then boom should finally have real LP hacked. Good luck and I will try it out tomorrow and I just watched a youtube tutorial for encrypted values so that should help. Watch it if you think you got what it takes to reverse engineer this bitch lol
Brilliant dude! thank you so much, I will try it as soon as possible, Lordy, I think you nailed this one!, sounds like that might have been the reason why it is so hard to get the real value. I had no idea about encrypted values YEY :D
heheh We are learning a lot :) :) :)