Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution (Steam)

Post by jjcho849 »

Mandingosaurus wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:33 am
jjcho849 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:34 am

ohhhhh i see ok my bad haha. I think I finally have it figured out the LP must be encrypted. So to find an encrypted value you search changed and unchanged scan because the encryption makes it random. After you find the address that changes the visual value you have to trace the assembly code to where the real LP value is about to be encrypted then inject a code that tells it to put a custom value in before the encryption and then boom should finally have real LP hacked. Good luck and I will try it out tomorrow and I just watched a youtube tutorial for encrypted values so that should help. Watch it if you think you got what it takes to reverse engineer this bitch lol
Brilliant dude! thank you so much, I will try it as soon as possible, Lordy, I think you nailed this one!, sounds like that might have been the reason why it is so hard to get the real value. I had no idea about encrypted values YEY :D
heheh We are learning a lot :) :) :)
Yeah I googled hard to find values and encryption popped up I was like holy shit didn’t know programmers went to such extremes lol. I tried it already I think I’m close I just don’t know enough about assembly code to find the right spot . I basically grabbed the visual address and then started looking at what writes to it and doing break and trace to try and find the encryption but couldn’t decipher the assembly code good enough to figure it out . Let me know how it goes man if you figure it out you will be a freaking hero lol

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mandingosaurus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mandingosaurus »

jjcho849 wrote:

Yeah I googled hard to find values and encryption popped up I was like holy shit didn’t know programmers went to such extremes lol. I tried it already I think I’m close I just don’t know enough about assembly code to find the right spot . I basically grabbed the visual address and then started looking at what writes to it and doing break and trace to try and find the encryption but couldn’t decipher the assembly code good enough to figure it out . Let me know how it goes man if you figure it out you will be a freaking hero lol
Yeah LOL, I am right there with you, now I need to understand what the stack code doing and to do that I will need to see all of those commands like '' add, sub, mov, xor, call. etc '' because I also feel we are onto something but first need to understand the computer language, so we can trace that address. But I really do feel we are close thanks to your encryption discovery :) :)

I will let you know if I made any progress!

tripleking
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tripleking »

hey guys is it possible to create a mod or cheat where you do not need to tribute any monster for higher rank monsters? like you can just summon any monster you want at will no matter the rank. ( obviously for single player ) would love it if worked on the other games like yu gi oh tag force 3 ( i think there is a emulator that works for pc ) thank you :)

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

tripleking wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:04 am
hey guys is it possible to create a mod or cheat where you do not need to tribute any monster for higher rank monsters? like you can just summon any monster you want at will no matter the rank. ( obviously for single player ) would love it if worked on the other games like yu gi oh tag force 3 ( i think there is a emulator that works for pc ) thank you :)
maybe if you somehow tricked the game into thinking all monsters were 4 star or less

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Mandingosaurus wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:39 am
jjcho849 wrote:

Yeah LOL, I am right there with you, now I need to understand what the stack code doing and to do that I will need to see all of those commands like '' add, sub, mov, xor, call. etc '' because I also feel we are onto something but first need to understand the computer language, so we can trace that address. But I really do feel we are close thanks to your encryption discovery :) :)

I will let you know if I made any progress!
Yeah man I will be trying it again today and this time I will scan for all types when doing changed/unchanged cuz last time I only did 4 byte scan so this should finally get me the encrypted value and then trace from there.

tripleking
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tripleking »

jjcho849 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:23 pm
tripleking wrote:
maybe if you somehow tricked the game into thinking all monsters were 4 star or less
oh do you happen to know how to do it or yknow a place where they have some cheat or mod ^^.

Mandingosaurus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mandingosaurus »

jjcho849 wrote:

Yeah man I will be trying it again today and this time I will scan for all types when doing changed/unchanged cuz last time I only did 4 byte scan so this should finally get me the encrypted value and then trace from there.

I think I have narrowed down to the right 3 LP values, 2 of which control the visuals and 1 with the real encrypted value, you can tell the last one is the encrypted one because those numbers are jumping from thousands to millions back and forth whenever there is a change just in player 1 LP's(I keep track with the visual values, since the encrypted numbers dont make any sense).

I also know that is the address to track because it reacts specifically only when there is a change in your LP (either by getting hit or card effects). However, I got stuck and lost track in the tracing process, because the commands lines, I do not know what I should be looking for, the real code command that I should be following. I wont give up, we are very close; so, I will offer what I got so far to see If someone can see what i cant LOL :lol:

I am leaving the cheat table with the 2 LP visual values and the encrypted one and 2 codes under the code list (the ones I have been tracking) in case any one wants to join the cause! LOL
Attachments
Yu-Gi-Oh Link Evolution LP test.CT
(2.12 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Mandingosaurus wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:44 am
jjcho849 wrote:

I think I have narrowed down to the right 3 LP values, 2 of which control the visuals and 1 with the real encrypted value, you can tell the last one is the encrypted one because those numbers are jumping from thousands to millions back and forth whenever there is a change just in player 1 LP's(I keep track with the visual values, since the encrypted numbers dont make any sense).

I also know that is the address to track because it reacts specifically only when there is a change in your LP (either by getting hit or card effects). However, I got stuck and lost track in the tracing process, because the commands lines, I do not know what I should be looking for, the real code command that I should be following. I wont give up, we are very close; so, I will offer what I got so far to see If someone can see what i cant LOL :lol:

I am leaving the cheat table with the 2 LP visual values and the encrypted one and 2 codes under the code list (the ones I have been tracking) in case any one wants to join the cause! LOL
Ill give your table a shot :D

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

jjcho849 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:00 am
Mandingosaurus wrote:
jjcho849 wrote:

Ill give your table a shot :D
I made a new discovery in the hunt for LP hack! It appears a few addresses are keeping track of the real value of LP but when I changed these "counter" values the LP still didn't hack so I don't know where to go from here but its a new discovery that will hopefully get us the hack we need.
Attachments
Life Points Counters.zip
LP and counters
(602 Bytes) Downloaded 44 times

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

tripleking wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:40 am
jjcho849 wrote:
tripleking wrote:
oh do you happen to know how to do it or yknow a place where they have some cheat or mod ^^.
you can try to scan for changed/unchanged value when you summon a monster or when you change star level with card effect. other than that I don't know what else to try.

tripleking
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tripleking »

jjcho849 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:50 pm
tripleking wrote:
jjcho849 wrote:

you can try to scan for changed/unchanged value when you summon a monster or when you change star level with card effect. other than that I don't know what else to try.
i have never tried to create cheats myself don't know anything about cheat engine or value's editing you know where i can go and ask?

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

tripleking wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:29 pm
jjcho849 wrote:
tripleking wrote:

i have never tried to create cheats myself don't know anything about cheat engine or value's editing you know where i can go and ask?
[Link]

go watch these tutorials :D

Mandingosaurus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mandingosaurus »

Mandingosaurus wrote:

I made a new discovery in the hunt for LP hack! It appears a few addresses are keeping track of the real value of LP but when I changed these "counter" values the LP still didn't hack so I don't know where to go from here but its a new discovery that will hopefully get us the hack we need.
Oh for sure, lets take a look at that table :) , also I have been watching lots of tutorials about commands and their meaning and function (but is very difficult to understand), thanks for the links. I think a bit of the hard part is understanding the windows commands,what they do to the traced value.

But lets see... the developers sure dindt want noob hackers to feel confident with this game hahahaha!

tripleking
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tripleking »

jjcho849 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:43 pm
tripleking wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:29 pm
jjcho849 wrote:

[Link]

go watch these tutorials :D
i tried 1 video 'Cheat Engine: Bend Any Game's Rules To Your Desires' but its too different did not work for this emulator & game. :(

danver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by danver »

um probably because using cheat engine for a emulator like yuzu is different then trying it on pc