Here is my contribution for "X3 - Albion Prelude" Version 1.0 and "X3 - Terran Conflict" Version 3.11 . The tables contains a script with the following features:
Each table contains a script with the following features:
- God Mode; (for player's ship)
- Unlimited Laserpower; (for player's ship)
The table also contains (when the script is active):
- Enable/Disable God Mode; (default = 1 => ON)(*)
- Enable/Disable Unlimited Laserpower; (default = 1 => ON)(*)
(* ) These feature can be enabled or disabled by changing its values to 1 or 0 respectively.
Note: Money is too easy to be found and very difficult to be scripted Smile. Just follow these steps when buying or selling something:
a) Unckeck the "Fast Scan" mode option;
b) Use FIRST SCAN to look for a 4 Bytes value;
c) Make the value change and use NEXT SCAN to look for the new value;
d) Repeat a) and b) until you find the maximum of 2 addresses;
e) Change the money to 999000000 in both addresses;
Note: Upgrade your ship, put it in Auto-Combat mode and watch it destroy one enemy after another. Very Happy
Note: In order to avoiding crashing, the script uses the CE command assert and will NOT load if it is incompatible with the game that is running.
After downloading the table, rename it to X3AP.CT or X3TC.CT and copy it to the "My Cheat Table" folder.
It is for CE 6.1
Here are the table for version 1.1 and 3.2.
A table was updated to version 3.0 of X3 AP.
If you are a newbie or have questions, please first have a look at:
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1