Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX »

I cannot do much about the issues with adding characters. Just make sure to equip them with a weapon or wait until you officially meet them in game. I was able to add Slot Opening under the Orbment Editor. You can open any slots with CE now. I was also able to figure something out with Always Break Enemies. I took the approach to research the effects of Quartz you have equipped. It appears the item data structure has up to 5 spots for the effect a quartz can have. I was able to create Always Break Enemies When Attacking/Crafting, but you must have at least one quartz equipped. There might be some other things I can do around this code like make any quartz effects 100% but this is what I have for now.

It's in EDIT 2.5. Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kvh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kvh »

Thank you so much for the bonding points! Love seeing the entire story the first time around. Link exp would be awesome. I've tried finding it myself, but the amount wouldn't stay in place or be counted.

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

Yeah 2.5 fixed the slots issue. Thank you very much.
The missing orders will be fixed when the characters show up I guess.
Could you take a look to see if it's possible to unlock the camera? Link XP value or multiplier would be helpful too.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I haven't played very much of the game and don't really plan on it right now as I need to finish some of the previous games to maximize my experience.

Link level appears to only go up by battles. Does anyone have a save game in an area with battles (Chapter 1 or beyond)? Can you share with me?

I don't have much experience with camera modifications, so not sure where to start on a request like that.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

The only option I can come up with at the moment for Link EXP is to Set Link EXP To Max 9999 After Battle. This effectively puts you at link level 5 with everyone you battle with. I was having trouble making it any slower than that.

It's in EDIT 2.75.

Egeslean05
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Egeslean05 »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:04 pm
Egeslean05 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:10 am
The Tactical Bonus Override and the Master Quartz EXP Multiplier do not seem to be working.
It works fine. This isn't a back end global multiplier, this affects the multipler you get after a battle. Look at the results screen on the top right corner, that's the multiplier it affects.
Sorry, I should have been more clear (I was about to pass out when I wrote my comment). I understand how it should work, but neither of them activate. The previous version of the table the master quartz worked fine, but the tactical one crashed my game, but both activated. This version of the table neither of them will activate at all.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I just tested both options in the Steam version of the game and both enabled and worked for me. I unlocked the achievement for a tactical bonus x3.0 or greater with the option on.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

party member editor does not work fine added in party members are unequipable you can't edit their inventory or what they have equipped you can't edit their quartz or orments and really all they do is stand there and look pretty for the most part whats the use of having a party editor if you can't do squat with the character you have added into the party or should I say edited into the party and as I said before characters like towa and Patrick show up as being invisible when place I the party they have no portrait and no graphic model which makes it useless to even mof or edit them into the party. the party editor needs some work in the sense of adding in modded party member equippables quartz aand orbments and the like
KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:53 am
Party member editor works fine. Don't replace 'must have' members as that will SERIOUSLY break shit.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Dude, you can only do so much cheating in a game. Towa and Patrick are not supposed to be battle members anyway.

If you cannot use it, then wait until meet the character in game to use it. Others have used other portions of the table to make it work. Use Override Item ID and get a weapon for the member you want. Use the Orbment Editor to open their slots and equip them with some quartz.

But please don't complain about the option I took time to make because you cannot use it. Others are able to use it.

Madikan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Madikan »

Thank you very much for the table, but I used the Infinite Turns cheat along with several others (mainly max stats/level/etc), but now even without using the table I still seem to have infinite turns when in battle.

This is problematic because at the end of Chapter 2 there is an un-killable boss fight who instant-kills you when it is his turn to attack (scripted), but since infinite turns is always on, the battle just loops indefinitely and it is always my turn to attack (even with the one-hit kill cheat it doesn't let me finish the fight unless it's actually his turn)...

Does someone know how to restore the original infinite turns value?

Or could someone upload a save game at the end of chapter 2/beginning of chapter 3?
(saves are located at \%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\FALCOM\ed8_psv3)

Thank you!!

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

mordaki987 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:27 pm
party member editor does not work fine added in party members are unequipable you can't edit their inventory or what they have equipped you can't edit their quartz or orments and really all they do is stand there and look pretty for the most part whats the use of having a party editor if you can't do squat with the character you have added into the party or should I say edited into the party and as I said before characters like towa and Patrick show up as being invisible when place I the party they have no portrait and no graphic model which makes it useless to even mof or edit them into the party. the party editor needs some work in the sense of adding in modded party member equippables quartz aand orbments and the like
KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:53 am
Party member editor works fine. Don't replace 'must have' members as that will SERIOUSLY break shit.
The editor has everything you need. Use the override item it to add weapons and equip the weapons.
Use the orbment editor to add quartz and unlock slots. Learn to use the table.
I'm using Aurelia and Sara just fine. Equipped with weapons, using Crafts/Arts and equipped with quartz.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Madikan wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:52 pm
Thank you very much for the table, but I used the Infinite Turns cheat along with several others (mainly max stats/level/etc), but now even without using the table I still seem to have infinite turns when in battle.

This is problematic because at the end of Chapter 2 there is an un-killable boss fight who instant-kills you when it is his turn to attack (scripted), but since infinite turns is always on, the battle just loops indefinitely and it is always my turn to attack (even with the one-hit kill cheat it doesn't let me finish the fight unless it's actually his turn)...

Does someone know how to restore the original infinite turns value?

Or could someone upload a save game at the end of chapter 2/beginning of chapter 3?
(saves are located at \%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\FALCOM\ed8_psv3)

Thank you!!
You most likely have set to Have All Brave Orders Active when you have one. One of the more powerful ones reduces your turn delay and if you set that to too low you basically have infinite turns. You can restart the battle perhaps if you have a save before it and make sure to not turn that option on. I don't think Brave Orders last after a battle. They are too powerful to have on all the time (At least end game ones).

Madikan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Madikan »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:20 pm
You most likely have set to Have All Brave Orders Active when you have one. One of the more powerful ones reduces your turn delay and if you set that to too low you basically have infinite turns. You can restart the battle perhaps if you have a save before it and make sure to not turn that option on. I don't think Brave Orders last after a battle. They are too powerful to have on all the time (At least end game ones).
Thanks for your reply!

I actually already tried multiple times to relaunch the game without any other cheating program open (this table included), load the save and restart the battle, but I still have infinite turns...
Could it be because my character stats are maxed out? Cause in that case I'd need someone else's save game to skip that section... (if you have one you could upload it would be greatly appreciated!)

Thanks!

zurui
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zurui »

Madikan wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:26 pm
Could it be because my character stats are maxed out? Cause in that case I'd need someone else's save game to skip that section... (if you have one you could upload it would be greatly appreciated!)
go to the load screen, and on the top right it should show the button/key to toggle autosaves which will bring you to the last 8 autosaves the game made in 5 min intervals. you can just reload a save from before you got stuck

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Madikan wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:26 pm
Thanks for your reply!

I actually already tried multiple times to relaunch the game without any other cheating program open (this table included), load the save and restart the battle, but I still have infinite turns...

Thanks!
Are you using Multiply Stats On Equip to make your stats high?

The only other thing I can offer is to set that multiplier to something like 0.25 to lower your stats to 25% of their current values after you equip something. You can go lower if that doesn't help. Say 0.10 for 10%.

I'm not playing the game all the way through yet, so don't have a save to help you.