Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CyberSnekVII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Post by CyberSnekVII »

So I think I messed up with infinite item usage. I bought and inserted some EX Orbs into Valimar ( Mecha ) and now I have duplicate in my inventory. And it looks like game has a script that doesn't allow it to stack Orbs so it can be only 1 of each. As a result I cant unequip my current Orbs because I have duplicates. It it possible to remove thme somehow with CE?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Post by Atmogenic »

Got the game yesterday due to the summer sale, but looking at the cheat selection I don't see anything with fishing?

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

Also seems like the table sometimes bugs out because the tactical bonus doesn't turn on from time to time and if u try running the cheat table again it won't even enable. Idk if this is the table's fault or the game had an update that caused it to bug out

rzor111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rzor111 »

Anyone knew how to change character? like changing juna with rean model and changing muuse to juna model? really appreciate any help

nothingtosee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nothingtosee »

Nevermind
Last edited by nothingtosee on Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I decided to do a little more work on this table as I may be getting ready to play through it. I've added Emblem Effect For HP/EP/CP Regeneration Always Available, Emblem Effect For All Stats Up At Start of Battle Always Available and Character EXP Multiplier in this update. I may work on a few more things before I get started playing through the game.

It's in EDIT 3.0.

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Fishing - Instant Catch

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat

aobscanmodule(fishing_aob,ed8_3_PC.exe,F3 0F 58 93 D8 01 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$100,"ed8_3_PC.exe"+35BB81)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rbx+000001D8],(float)1.5
code:
  addss xmm2,[rbx+000001D8]
  jmp return

fishing_aob:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(fishing_aob)

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
fishing_aob:
  db F3 0F 58 93 D8 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(fishing_aob)
dealloc(newmem)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to make a couple more options. One I could not test completely, but I think I have the right place in the code for it to function like it should. It's Oberon Effect For 100% Prevent Abnormal Status Always Available. This in theory should prevent bad statuses from affecting your party. Again, it's hard to test completely, but I will see if it works in my play through of the game I'm starting. The next one, I was trying to research some Moebius affects, but could not pin that down, but took another approach and came up with Increase Item Range Of All Items To Max / Make All Items Affect Range Instead of One. This is probably super overpowered as now any item you use in battle will affect all allies or all enemies at once with the option on. Enjoy!

It's in EDIT 3.25.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I just noticed the Item Range option actually affects everything (Arts and Crafts also). Way overpowered with it on, but it works.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I also think I noticed that the Item/Arts/Craft Range is affecting enemies also.

I plan on researching if I can improve that to only affect allies later today.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

It took some work, but I think I have the Increase Craft/Arts/Item Range Of All Items To Max / Make All Craft/Art/Items Affect Range Instead of One working for just allies now and it shouldn't have adverse effects on enemies attacks. I also was able to get Always Critical to just affect allies in this update. I'm removing 3.25, but the other things are still there in this update also.

It's in EDIT 3.5.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I worked on a couple of other things before attempting a run of this game. I added Spending Sepith Increases It Instead of Decreasing. A minor option given that you can edit Sepith directly. The other option I added that is in most of my other Legend of Heroes tables is Add Bonus AP When Completing A Quest. I find this option useful so you don't have to get every bonus AP to get max rank if the requirements to get the bonus ap suck like the swimming mini game in the first trails of cold steel. Anyway, I think this might be all I think the table needs for now. Enjoy!

It's in EDIT 3.75.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:01 am
I worked on a couple of other things before attempting a run of this game. I added Spending Sepith Increases It Instead of Decreasing. A minor option given that you can edit Sepith directly. The other option I added that is in most of my other Legend of Heroes tables is Add Bonus AP When Completing A Quest. I find this option useful so you don't have to get every bonus AP to get max rank if the requirements to get the bonus ap suck like the swimming mini game in the first trails of cold steel. Anyway, I think this might be all I think the table needs for now. Enjoy!

It's in EDIT 3.75.
Thank you again for your hard work on tables for this series. Very very much appreciated! :)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I made it through chapter 1 and I found my option for Oberon Prevent Abnormal Status was not working correctly. I gave it another shot using the item structure for Grail Locket and Force Seal. I was able to test it on spiders that cause both abnormal status and stat down with their attacks and it appears to be working for me now. I also added in the option posted by Cyber for Fishing - Instant Catch in this update.

It's in EDIT 4.0.

Just FYI also, it appears the option to make everything affect area (craft/arts/items) causes battles with mechs/divine knights not to function. I just had to turn that option off during those battles.

MagnesG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MagnesG »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:00 am
I made it through chapter 1 and I found my option for Oberon Prevent Abnormal Status was not working correctly. I gave it another shot using the item structure for Grail Locket and Force Seal. I was able to test it on spiders that cause both abnormal status and stat down with their attacks and it appears to be working for me now. I also added in the option posted by Cyber for Fishing - Instant Catch in this update.

It's in EDIT 4.0.

Just FYI also, it appears the option to make everything affect area (craft/arts/items) causes battles with mechs/divine knights not to function. I just had to turn that option off during those battles.
Is it possible to get some sort of stealth mode to breeze through dungeons? Also auto analyze enemies on first kill? I mean without equipping the quartz related.