Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
papajeezus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Post by papajeezus »

It adds up with gifts. After accidentally doubling Junies STR.

Yeah, does not really matter at this point, but a tad neurotic about it.:(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

papajeezus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by papajeezus »

Yeah, might as well wait for the newt part or OP everyone, without the ability (no idea how to dig out gifts bonuseses) the party is way too op nude.

Drummer, would appreciate if you could add possibility to reset the bonus or something. Easy. THanks.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Papajeezus wanted to edit the extra stats you get from the droplet items as well as bonding scenes. I put it in this update. You choose the character manually and you can modify the extra stats as you please. It will take re-equipping something for the changes to take effect.

It's in EDIT 4.75.

I am planning on making a table for some PS4 save editing once CS4 releases for PS4 in couple of days. It will require Save Wizard to be able to edit the saves, but I thought I will make a table to edit the file you get from Advanced Mode of the the Save Wizard editor to come up with some basic cheats I plan on using on the PS4 game. I thought I would also share my work on that in case someone else wants it. I mainly will do some Inventory cheats with perhaps not maxing out event items and master quartz and also the extra stats, so you can overpower yourself if you want without spamming all the droplet items.

Chrono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chrono »

Might be a long shot, but if possible can we get a movement speed modifier? I'm too used to it from the last two cold steel games lol. Not a problem if its too much hassle though.

Thank you all for your efforts

kalil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kalil »

the infinite itens is no t working right
its adding a certain number of itens for ALL my itens instead the one that i use or toss away.
how can i fix that?

LucidNyxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LucidNyxx »

fearlessfan1 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:20 am
If nobody beats me to it, like in CS1/2 I'll sooner or later do the simple task of making the tables to adjust link points & levels between any combination of characters, and also a code to move your character's coordinates so you can access inaccessible areas and talk to people/explore the map.

In the meantime here is a table that will always show Battle's Sub Info for all chars and enemies, so you don't have to hold a button or highlight an enemy to see their break level or hp. I didn't see an in-game option for it, unless I missed it.

Max Bond points works differently than other codes here, this actually toggles the flag that activates the same code routine used by NG+, so you always get exactly the right amount for all bond events, and you don't have to worry about chapter 4 and having to set it to 0. The setting is saved to your save file after you save with it activated and thus don't have to have cheat engine opened after doing so. VERY IMPORTANT is that you have SET IT TO TRUE BEFORE the bonding event day/evening begins, otherwise use another method and table.

This table offers an entry that will always show Battle's Sub Info for all chars and enemies, so you don't have to hold a button or highlight an enemy to see their break level or hp, and in Gundam battles, who the enemy is targeting and other status.

Full control of everybody's link points and link levels with each other and bonding relationship points. 200 per star for bonds. Link levels are as follows:

Code: Select all

| Link Level | Cumulative EXP Value | Next EXP Value |
|------------|----------------------|----------------|
| 1          | 0                    | 800            |
| 2          | 800                  | 1200           |
| 3          | 2000                 | 1400           |
| 4          | 3400                 | 1600           |
| 5          | 5000                 | -              |
The ability to change your positional coordinates, if you go past a wall usually you'll be able to walk whereever you want. Explore that island way in the distance, be amazed at the level of detail of a train in a forest, a city, or even objects you probably had no chance of seeing, but the designers still included. Also be amazed that even if you can't see them, the dots for the characters are lying or sitting in position. Talking to people you shouldn't be able to can mess the camera up, but sometimes there is dialog that you can only access by teleportating to the other side of a wall or door.

As always if anything is found useful in the table feel free to add it to your release.
Is there something like this for TOCS4?

vongarnet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vongarnet »

Thank you for the table!

MattStriker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MattStriker »

I've found a bit of a weird behavior where the exp multipliers (character and MQ) persist after you disable them and even after closing CE. Had to manually set everything back to 1. Has anybody else run into this?

amorrow28
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by amorrow28 »

I backported Cyber's amazing free camera CS4 script to CS3. (Tested on v1.05, Steam, USA)

Since it's basically implemented in exactly the same way, I'm just going to link to Cyber's post on how to use: viewtopic.php?p=188503#p188503

UPDATES:
v1.2 - Updated for game version 1.06
v1.1 - Free camera can now be immediately activated upon loading the script (no need to turn on "camera status" to get coordinates) and more gracefully handles quitting the game while enabled, FOV now adjustable via hot keys (Home/End, enable with F4).
v1.0 - Initial release

CS3_Free_Camera v1.2.CT
(49.02 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
PRIOR RELEASES
CS3_Free_Camera v1.1.CT
(48.51 KiB) Downloaded 306 times
CS3_Free_Camera.CT
(43.41 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
My other free camera scripts: Trails of Cold Steel 1, Trails of Cold Steel 2, Hajimari no Kiseki CLE, Kuro no Kiseki CLE, Kuro no Kiseki 2 CLE, Tokyo Xanadu eX+, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, Atelier Ryza, Atelier Ryza 2.
Last edited by amorrow28 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.

curiosaardvark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by curiosaardvark »

The cheat tables provided by the OP didn't work on my system because none of the addresses mapped correctly. Not sure why since I also have the Steam PC version of Cold Steel 3. Could be because the game's been patched. Regardless, I manually found the addresses for a few things while I was playing and am posting the table here for anyone that is interested.

Things you can edit with this table: Bonding Points, Mira, Craft Points(CP), Character XP, Master Quartz XP.

Note that there are spoilers in the CP & Character XP list in terms of names of people who will join the party later in the game, in case you don't want to see them. They are sorted by group, just leave the latter 2 groups minimized if you don't want to see them and only open the "NC7" group which is first in each set.
Attachments
CS3_CEtable.CT
(19.94 KiB) Downloaded 397 times

xx123321
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xx123321 »

Gonna need a little help here; I just passed Raquel and missed a recipe there (Purple Hearts). From what I've gathered from the guide, there is no going back anymore. Is there a way to put the recipe in my notebook somehow?

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

Ty for this amazing table!

AngusZZZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AngusZZZ »

i dont know if anyone still reading this but I have issue when enable the table the error is
"the array byte MasterQuartzReadInStatusMenuAOB could not be found"

my game version is 1.05 and i tried reloading the game and ce neither helped.
Wondering if anyone can help with this problem? Very grateful