Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Artrain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Post by Artrain »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:32 am
The five I researched at the prologue with the new class 7 members were the following:

Code: Select all

Brave Order Details (start of structure is rbx+1C, 0x10 size for each, maximum of 5 buffs)
130 (hex) is Recovery Time, set it to 20 for good recovery time but not too fast
132 (hex) is Break Damage, set it to 300 for default 300%
133 (hex) is Critical % Up, set it to 100 for always critical hit
139 (hex) is Absolute Reflect, set +4 to 100, +8 (reflect damage percent)
13A (hex) is EP Cost, set it to 0 for No EP Cost
I give you these when you select have all of them, so I don't give no cast time for arts. The Recovery Time might make it seem like I do though as that speeds up your turns.
Hi Drummer, are the above brave order values default ones? I want to have all brave orders on when one is on, but without the buffs making them exceptionally strong.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Artrain wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:34 pm
Hi Drummer, are the above brave order values default ones? I want to have all brave orders on when one is on, but without the buffs making them exceptionally strong.
These are the ones available at the start of the prologue and the ones I give.

I have options that set the parameters used, but I don't remember what the default values are for all of them. Critical Hit is just 50% by default. Recovery Time is 30 I think. Anyway, you are able to change these values to your desired amounts.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

is there any way that I could make a request for a cheat feature that will at least fill up the notebook with all the pertinent class information full monster info ect that won't break the game but will at least let mill up the class npc recipes fishing and so on?

cloud91690
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cloud91690 »

I want to reply to that and ask if there is anyway to do that? It could also be via hex-editing and I'm fine with that. I just can't seem to find the values that apply to the on-off for each notebook item.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I am not currently playing the game or looking for more options at the moment, sorry. I am busy with other things in real life at the moment.

If anyone else wants to make more options, they are more than welcome.

cloud91690
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cloud91690 »

Totally get that. Would you, perchance, be able to give me a direction to go in in order to find those values?

Not necessarily like the hex space (too late to find that) but how would I begin searching for that particular area. I get the idea of searching through pointers, but I'm a little bit new to this.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

cloud91690 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:50 am
Totally get that. Would you, perchance, be able to give me a direction to go in in order to find those values?

Not necessarily like the hex space (too late to find that) but how would I begin searching for that particular area. I get the idea of searching through pointers, but I'm a little bit new to this.
I've got a way to give you what you want. It does involve a TINY bit of hex editing but its absolute noob tier so you can probably do it.

BACKUP YOUR SAVE first of all. Secondly make sure your character is standing on solid ground at ground level and not the 2nd floor of a building or something. It is best to do this when inside a town or city.

Then open your save with a hex editor, at the top past all the .... the first thing you will see is a shitload of dots, scroll down just a tiny bit and you'll see something like this:

Note the 5 letter bit I've highlighted. This is the map name. MAKE A NOTE OF WHAT THE ORIGINAL IS AND REMEMBER IT you will need it later. After you've noted it down, change it to a0000 and save the file.

Then go into game and load the save you just edited... Voila! You are in the DEBUG ROOM :D

Make a note of where your character is initially loaded into/standing. Then you can go and talk to the NPC's. They will let you do stuff like fill out the notebook, get all recipes, etc. Once you've made the changes you want, walk back to the spot your character initially loaded into the map to and save your game at that spot.

Then open your save in the hex editor again and change the map name from a0000 back to what it originally was (this is why I said remember it) and save the file. Then go back into game and load your save, you're now back where you originally were, with all the shit you took from the debug room with you.

This trick works for ToCS1 and 2 as well. Their debug rooms are a bit better than ToCS3.

cloud91690
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cloud91690 »

Holy shit. Thank you so much, man.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

is there any way you can just post or share a link to the ave once you've edited it and re in the debug room? I don't want to have to go through the hassle of having to do it myself vut I will if I have to
KS212 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:37 am
cloud91690 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:50 am

I've got a way to give you what you want. It does involve a TINY bit of hex editing but its absolute noob tier so you can probably do it.

BACKUP YOUR SAVE first of all. Secondly make sure your character is standing on solid ground at ground level and not the 2nd floor of a building or something. It is best to do this when inside a town or city.

Then open your save with a hex editor, at the top past all the .... the first thing you will see is a shitload of dots, scroll down just a tiny bit and you'll see something like this:

Note the 5 letter bit I've highlighted. This is the map name. MAKE A NOTE OF WHAT THE ORIGINAL IS AND REMEMBER IT you will need it later. After you've noted it down, change it to a0000 and save the file.

Then go into game and load the save you just edited... Voila! You are in the DEBUG ROOM :D

Make a note of where your character is initially loaded into/standing. Then you can go and talk to the NPC's. They will let you do stuff like fill out the notebook, get all recipes, etc. Once you've made the changes you want, walk back to the spot your character initially loaded into the map to and save your game at that spot.

Then open your save in the hex editor again and change the map name from a0000 back to what it originally was (this is why I said remember it) and save the file. Then go back into game and load your save, you're now back where you originally were, with all the shit you took from the debug room with you.

This trick works for ToCS1 and 2 as well. Their debug rooms are a bit better than ToCS3.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:17 am
is there any way you can just post or share a link to the ave once you've edited it and re in the debug room? I don't want to have to go through the hassle of having to do it myself vut I will if I have to

I can but then it would be MY save and not YOUR save. It also would not have your progress... and even If I edit your save so you're in the Debug room, you still need to edit it yourself to get OUT of the debug room.

tl;dr = Learn to do this, it is seriously not hard.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

ok I got it i'm in the debug room now how do I get out of it?

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

well damn only problem is and i'm not sure how to fix it but using the part management editor to add in everyone into support party ect and using the party unlocker in the debug room it only allows you to add into the part the original 13 plus old class 7 which leaves me trfying to figure out how to fit in aliciert magjor Claire agat and some of the other characters that drummer has listed in the part management editor I guess i'll figure it out
mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:09 am
ok I got it i'm in the debug room now how do I get out of it?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

This is why I said back up your save first, in case you fuck up... everyone fucks up the first time :D

dagmar86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dagmar86 »

Any one know how to change the bond level for each new and old class 7 member?

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

I din't fuck I up you never said exactly how to get out of the dbug room once you are in it. there is an npc you talk to that will jump uou to like leevs or where you last were at
KS212 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:03 am
This is why I said back up your save first, in case you fuck up... everyone fucks up the first time :D