Umbrella Corps +8 (table Update4)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Umbrella Corps +8 (table Update4)

Post by STN »

made some simple scripts for Umbrella Corps™.

///
Updates:
Update4
- grouped the scripts into different categories.
- changed No Damage to Player No Damage
- added Enemy Damage Receive Multiplier

Update3
- updated No Spread. the condition check I used to prevent shotgun type weapon from using the no spread feature was defected (which exclude all main weapons, instead of just shotguns). updated this condition check, it should work properly now. also added a boolean to let you choose if you want to exclude shotguns or not
- added Customize Camera Sensitivity.
Update2
- added No Recoil and No Spread
Update1
- added Aim Spread Multiplier

///
Options:

[Damage Related Scripts]
Player No Damage
- Zombies can't damage you at all.

Enemy Damage Receive Multiplier
- as titles says.
- set the multiplier to a big number for one-hit-kill.
- default x?: 3

[Weapon Related Scripts]
Ignore Ammo / Grenade
- Ammo Clip would still decrease until it reaches one, but you can still keep firing when it reaches one. i.e., no reload.
- you can reload a weapon with 0 Ammo Pouch.

Reload In Full Clip
- allows you to do the reload animation even when the weapon is in full clip.

No Recoil

No Spread
- this script would prevent the crossair from spreading when firing/moving. use Aim Spread Multiplier if you want a smaller spread to start with.
- you may choose to apply No Spread to all weapon types, or just exclude shotgun type.
-- if you choose to exclude shotguns (default), this way you can still have the wide shot from the shotguns with this script on.
-- if you choose to apply no spread to all weapons, shotguns will have concentrated firepower rather than wide shot.
-- you can change this option via the table after you activated the script.

Aim Spread Multiplier
- default x?: 0.5, can be changed via the table.

[Misc.]
Customize Camera Sensitivity
- the default maximum camera sensitivity is still too slow for my taste, so I made this script to customize it.
- after you activate the script, you can change the value Custom Camera Sensitivity.
- Custom Camera Sensitivity default: 16 (the game default maximum Camera Sensitivity is 12)

///
Notes:
- this table is meant to be used in Single Player (the Experiment) only.
- there are 3 uc.exe in the process list when the game is running, the topmost one should be the one to hook to. if you're not sure, try using the speed-hack to see if the game speed changed. if it does changed, you've hooked to the correct process.
- table uses CE's mono feature + aobscans. you should be able to activate the script once you see the CAPCOM logo.
- I'm done with the game. way too many options for such a short SP game....

Made by Cielos

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
uc.CT
(59.09 KiB) Downloaded 360 times

Dorodomorodo
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Umbrella Corps +8 (table Update4)

Post by Dorodomorodo »

The Damage Related Scripts doesn't seem to work at all, whenever I click it C.E starts "thinking" and shows text not responding.

I have made damage to zombies and took damage from them, this didn't change anything.

DatisCool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Umbrella Corps +8 (table Update4)

Post by DatisCool »

Thank you. Outdated, but still works.