MHWIB Safi'jiiva Weapons corrupted save fix

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
van1128
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

MHWIB Safi'jiiva Weapons corrupted save fix

Post by van1128 »

Dear all,
Due to so many people having fix a corrupted problem("detected an incorrect value)

Start CRC bypass first then open ERORR FIX cheat table , active error fix.
After that , please delete all Safi'jiiva Weapons.

PS : Remember to back up next time. ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
HMW_ERRORFIX.CT
(874 Bytes) Downloaded 117 times

a_181
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MHWIB Safi'jiiva Weapons corrupted save fix

Post by a_181 »

You saved my life, I LOVE YOU (No homo, unless..?)

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

van1128 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:19 pm
Dear all,
Due to so many people having fix a corrupted problem("detected an incorrect value)

Start CRC bypass first then open ERORR FIX cheat table, active error fix.
After that, please delete all Safi'jiiva Weapons.

PS: Remember to back up next time. ;)
Thanks, bro, really useful.

Javi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Javi »

Can we have an update for this table? The game updated today, and unfortunately, this doesn't work anymore to recover saves...

Regards!~

1ndrb0y
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1ndrb0y »

My save file also needs rescuing. Please van1128, you're my only hope

1ndrb0y
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1ndrb0y »

Copying my post from the main thread:

OK, anyone who managed to grenade their save like I did, here's the way to fix it. You will need to get DepotDownloader from here: [Link] and install the .NET runtime from here:[Link] to be able to run it.

Once you do that, open a command prompt and navigate to the folder where you extracted the DepotDownloader zip file. Once there, run this command:

Code: Select all

depotdownloader -app 582010 -depot 582011 -manifest 8248529232792322658 -username YOUR_STEAM_USERNAME -password YOUR_STEAM_PASSWORD
This will download the version from prior to 3/27 to the depotdownloader folder. The only thing changed in the most recent (3/27) update was the MonsterHunterWorld.exe file, so overwrite the exe in your steam folder with the one you just downloaded. This will enable you to run the script posted by user van1128 in this thread a week ago to fix your save, assuming he is unable to update it or stops updating it for later versions. This fix should work indefinitely as they update the game, since you can't load in to alter your save in any way; however you may need to replace more than just the exe file, depending on what is changed in each update. You can find the changelog for each update here: [Link]

Jin6089
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jin6089 »

1ndrb0y wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:02 pm

OK, anyone who managed to grenade their save like I did, here's the way to fix it. You will need to get DepotDownloader from here: [Link] and install the .NET runtime from here:[Link] to be able to run it.

Once you do that, open a command prompt and navigate to the folder where you extracted the DepotDownloader zip file. Once there, run this command:

Code: Select all

depotdownloader -app 582010 -depot 582011 -manifest 8248529232792322658 -username YOUR_STEAM_USERNAME -password YOUR_STEAM_PASSWORD
This will download the version from prior to 3/27 to the depotdownloader folder. The only thing changed in the most recent (3/27) update was the MonsterHunterWorld.exe file, so overwrite the exe in your steam folder with the one you just downloaded. This will enable you to run the script posted by user van1128 in this thread a week ago to fix your save, assuming he is unable to update it or stops updating it for later versions. This fix should work indefinitely as they update the game, since you can't load in to alter your save in any way; however you may need to replace more than just the exe file, depending on what is changed in each update. You can find the changelog for each update here: [Link]
the command he provide is not right, the starting shoud be : dotnet depotdownloader.dll -app......... (you just need to replace the monster hunter world.exe, it should appear in few minute after the download start. no need to download the whole manifest.

1ndrb0y
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1ndrb0y »

cmd automatically selects the .bat file when you input 'depotdownloader' so putting dotnet before is not required, should work either way. But yeah I should have mentioned the exe usually gets downloaded a few minutes into the full download. You can ctrl+c to end the download once it appears in the folder (should be 500-ish MB) or (I think) just close the cmd window.

tigasboss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tigasboss »

I cant download the exe with the depot, it says dotnet isn't an operable batfile or command.
then I deleted the dotnet from the batfile and it said "Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified." I don't know what this means

Javi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Javi »

1ndrb0y wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:02 pm
Jin6089 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:55 pm
the command he provide is not right, the starting shoud be : dotnet depotdownloader.dll -app......... (you just need to replace the monster hunter world.exe, it should appear in few minute after the download start. no need to download the whole manifest.
No offense to the creator of those programs (and call me lazy if you want), but I'd rather using an updated version of this CT, to bypass the load of the save, instead of having to download a couple of programs, give my Steam info, and roll back the game to a previous version, to achieve the same.

So please, could the creator of this table (or someone else with the knowledge to do it), update this table?

EDIT:
For those that don't have broken saves and want to edit Safi'jiiva's weapons, always follow this rules:
Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:15 am
There are quite a few sanity checks in the game regarding safi stuff.
- Only One Level 6, or unique Set Bonus, Special Awaken (things that have glowing stars)
- 6th Slot Awoken Skill exists, but isn't used. Using it results in invalid value (this can be bypassed with a script)*
- Must set Potential into Safi weapon before saving, this way it naturally rolls your edits.
- Can't have weapon equipped while editing it (crashes game).
Aside of this, I also add, don't put 'Spread Capacity' awaken skill on Safi's Aquashot Light Bowgun. Its the only Safi's LBG that cannot use Spread shots.

*For those who put a 6th Slot Awoken Skill (breaking their saves in the proccess), can try Marcus101RR's CT. It has a bypass on that particular limitation.

Regards!

1ndrb0y
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1ndrb0y »

Evidently bypassing the checks that the game runs to lock you out takes some serious know-how and research, despite how short the actual script is. Hopefully this does get updated but based on that I would understand if it wasn't.

wrathicus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wrathicus »

Oof Safi broke my save file, my only hope is for this be updated

1ndrb0y
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1ndrb0y »

Read my long post above

wrathicus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wrathicus »

1ndrb0y wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:27 pm
Read my long post above
I followed all the steps, installed the donet thing and ran the command in the command prompt.
I'm getting: 'dotnet' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Does anyone happen to have a link of the rolled back .exe since that's the only thing that needs to be replaced?

1ndrb0y
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1ndrb0y »

You did something wrong then, that would mean your installation of the .NET runtime either failed or was done incorrectly.