DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by SunBeam »

Drivium wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:45 pm
Do we know if there is any danger of being banned?
The only danger would come from screenshots where you don't hide your name or user id string (it's in the console).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Knightmare077
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Knightmare077 »

Doing some string searches in X64dbg and found a host of what appears to be commands or cvars? Im honestly not sure?! but they all have the prefix ae_ and dont show up as recognized with current unrestrict tables. So im not sure.

In example : "ae_forcestartburnfade"

Simply search in current module for strings and type : " ae_ "

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

Anyone got the "give weapon/player/" for crucible? "give weapon/player/Crucible" not working. Also, infinite energy for it... ? :`)

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

Drivium wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:02 pm
Anyone got the "give weapon/player/" for crucible? "give weapon/player/Crucible" not working. Also, infinite energy for it... ? :`)
give weapon/player/crucible works.
press V. it's not on the weapon wheel.
also
judgementmeter_infinite 1
for the infinite crucible energy. but every time you die or change mission you have to re-input that code.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

smashbro596 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:08 am
every time you die or change mission you have to re-input that code.
Not for long. I'll update the table once more with a reloadcfg command to be typed one time in the console (or whenever you mod the cfg and need to reload it). It will load your settings from DOOMEternalConfig.cfg found in %UserProfile%\SunBeam\Saved Games\id Software\DOOMEternal\base folder (you will have to create the file manually).

Example:

Code: Select all

configVersion 9
//========================================
g_infiniteAmmo 1
Now.. I don't know if this gets automatically reset as you mentioned, but it's worth a try.

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

smashbro596 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:08 am
Drivium wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:02 pm
give weapon/player/crucible works.
press V. it's not on the weapon wheel.
also
for the infinite crucible energy. but every time you die or change mission you have to re-input that code.
I love you.

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

If there any command to unlock all cosmetic features?

nzr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nzr »

Probablywrongx wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:29 pm
I can't enter slayer gates anymore it's saying I have a value of -524.

I'm not that familiar with cheat engine but I've searched locked the process on the doom.exe and searched for a value of -524 with scan type search for text and value as string but it comes up with lots of scans, like 17 or so.

It changes it temporary when I change one of them to a value of 0 but it's never a solid 0...its like 0124 or something.

help please.
It is fine, just change them one by one, until you find right one. I did it once.

infogram
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by infogram »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:38 am
Sadly not, there was some work being done on save editing but I think that's stalled since people found they can unlock everything thru pirated versions, bummer since I was looking forward to unlocking my legit copy :(

E: Also has anyone figured out what those idclip/idkfa/etc console commands are about? Seem to require some pointer to be set for them to work, but its never set in my game at least... weird.

EDIT: btw, noticed something pretty strange:
No idea if it's actually in use or not, but be aware I guess.
Last edited by infogram on Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

semmycoolz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by semmycoolz »

Hallo everyone, i m noob here. Just ask, how to disable noclip and notarget. I 've untick the table but it still works. Thx mate

semmycoolz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by semmycoolz »

semmycoolz wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:50 pm
Hallo everyone, i m noob here. Just ask, how to disable noclip and notarget. I 've untick the table but it still works. Thx mate
ok I have found a way, just noclip 0..

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

semmycoolz wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:50 pm
Most commands are toggleable, meaning you type it again and it turns off. No need to use extra parameters... And please, if it's the first time you do this, start properly by getting informed. We all wanna play the game cheating, but not in IGNORANCE. Thanks.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

infogram wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:46 am
WarStalkeR wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:38 am
Sadly not, there was some work being done on save editing but I think that's stalled since people found they can unlock everything thru pirated versions, bummer since I was looking forward to unlocking my legit copy :(

E: Also has anyone figured out what those idclip/idkfa/etc console commands are about? Seem to require some pointer to be set for them to work, but its never set in my game at least... weird.

EDIT: btw, noticed something pretty strange:
No idea if it's actually in use or not, but be aware I guess.
I too saw those Denuvo strings, can probably track the functions down. However, I'm not a fan o multi-player, so if they do work, it will most likely be in MP. This topic though is not targeting multi-player, so let's keep it in single-player side. Thanks!

P.S.#1: I'll check those old command and explain a bit on the side.

P.S.#2: Just to confirm, you are emoose, right? Or I got it wrong and that dinput8.dll is actually a collaboration between 2 people: emoose and infogram. Lastly, is this the same inforgram as in (one of) the author(s) of DLM?

P.S.#3: ..and perhaps the same Moose I knew from GunBound days? :D

DincaAlin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DincaAlin »

I have activated the Runes_MaxAllRunes and now I have all runes available. But when I find in a level a rune and press to get it, the object just suddenly disappears and the rune item in the map section, the right down side, appears as NOT taken. On the map the icon is still white, like not taken. This way I cannot complete the list of items anymore. Is there any way to remove runes from the inventory? Or to edit the save file to do this?

infogram
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by infogram »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:09 pm
I too saw those Denuvo strings, can probably track the functions down. However, I'm not a fan o multi-player, so if they do work, it will most likely be in MP. This topic though is not targeting multi-player, so let's keep it in single-player side. Thanks!

P.S.#1: I'll check those old command and explain a bit on the side.

P.S.#2: Just to confirm, you are emoose, right? Or I got it wrong and that dinput8.dll is actually a collaboration between 2 people: emoose and infogram. Lastly, is this the same inforgram as in (one of) the author(s) of DLM?

P.S.#3: ..and perhaps the same Moose I knew from GunBound days? :D
>This topic though is not targeting multi-player, so let's keep it in single-player side. Thanks!
Yeah true enough, just posted since I've a lot of people mention it has no such thing (despite evidence like this / depots / etc).

I think those idkfa etc commands might also be MP related sadly, the refs seem to point that direction anyway, so maybe not worth exploring here.

And yeah, two sides of the same coin, as one of my favourite ME quotes like to say :lol:, but sadly nope, seems there's many moose around.

Back on topic: I found out my older EXE patches to add the flags would actually allow using startup params like "+com_loadlooseLanguages 1", but patching with your derestrict patch didn't seem to work with them, so I guess that must only affect console and not the code that loads in params etc.

Here's that patch btw, if anyone wants to access all cvars from launch params, also wrote a little guide about editing strings files for translations etc: [Link]

Also did some work on modifying the games profile.bin, found a way to tap into the games hashing function so I could make a tool to rehash them etc. Not much use atm though since there's no editor besides hex editing yourself, but hopefully might have a way to get unlocks working on legit copies soon :)