DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by Loveness »

Zozinhu wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:04 pm
That last boss on the second DLC is pure bullsheet on Nightmare. He heals every time he hits you.

I was playing only with infinite ammo, but nuw not even one hit kills kills him.

Any ideas?
Stay far away from him to not hit you.. and when you see a green blow on him hit him with a weapon, after that quickly with a hammer and after that shot him quickly.. if you get close and he hits you, then is bad.. you must stay far from him.. this is the 1 stage.. on 2nd and else is easy..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xMrMurphy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xMrMurphy »

Loveness wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:44 pm
Loveness wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:44 pm
Finally, i decided to post my Doom Eternal cheat engine table. This cheat is made on the Steam Version, for the last version of Doom Eternal (including Update 4 + Ancient Gods Part 1). I think it would work also for cracked and non-steam versions, i don't know. I don't guarantee that will work for all, because i made this table for me and i'm using Doom Eternal the steam version. The table is provided "as is" and doesn't have keyboard shortcuts attached to scripts. Who want this, can do it.

So the options are:
1. Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars & Bind - unlock all the console commands
2. Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands - add /noclip and /notarget commands to console
3. Permanent God Mode - enable God Mode future.
4. Enable Inf. Health and Enable Inf. Armor - make Health and Armor to not be affected when you receive damage.
5. Increase Health and Increase Armor - increase Health and Armor to 999. These options work if Enable Inf. Health and Enable Inf. Armor options are enabled.
6. Enable One Hit Kills
7. Enable Glory Kills - works if Enable One Hit Kills is enabled. This option if is enabled, will set the Blood Punches to 0, if the Infinite Blood Punches option is enabled. Just press E (Blood Punches button) and you'll make a glory kill on every monster even without to shoot on them.
8. Infinite Damage Multiplier - will scale the damage of your weapon, blood punch, firegun, grenades etc. to infinite. This option is, practically, the same as Enable One Hit Kills option, the only difference is that Enable One Hit Kills option gives you the possibility to make a glory kill after you make a shoot on a monster.
9. Unlimited Lives - sets the lives to 99, permanently.
10. Infinite Ammo - sets the ammo to 999, permanently.
11. Infinite Jumps
12. Infinite Dash
13. Infinite Blood Punches - will disable Blood Punches, if Enable Glory Kills option is enabled.
14. Infinite Crucible Swords
15. No Grenades Cooldown - infinite grenades.
16. No Firegun Cooldown - unlimited fires (R button)
17. No Radiation + Infinite Oxygen - works even you don't have the radiation shield.
18. Drop Everything from Mobs - when you kill a monster, you will receive ammo, health, armor, the same when you kill a monster with a chainsaw
19. Weapons No Cooldowns - will make some weapons mods to be charged all the time.
20 . Enable Perfect Cooldowns - This option will make the all weapons to be charged instantly, but will make the ballista unstable. So if you don't use ballista, you can enable this. This option works if Weapons No Cooldowns is enabled.
21. Complete Stage Challenges - automatically complete all campaign stage (mission) challenges. Don't work on month/week challenges offered by the game server.
22. Character Points - you can set the value for your desired option: weapon, master, praetor, sentinel and empyral points. Leave Praetor points to 0 till the game offers you this option to enable Praetor options, otherwise you will get stack on the 2nd mission.
And also pointers:
1. Health and Max Health
2. Armor and Max Armor
3. Damage Multiplier
4. Crucible Swords
5. Jump Height
6. Run Speed
7. Walk Speed
8. Wall Climb Speed
9. Gravity
Notes:

Some pointers are updated in time, for example: Wall Climb Speed option will be updated when you begin to climb on a wall, but other pointers will be updated instantly. The benefit is that you don't have to enable scripts to release the pointers. You can set the damage multiplier value on your wish, without to have Infinite Damage Multiplier option enabled.

Big thanks to SunBeam for Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars & Bind and Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands scripts.

Doom Eternal Steam.CT
Updated the Steam table for the last 18 March Update (with DLC Ancient Gods Part 2). No new options was added, because i only updated it to work with the latest update. Now i'm gonna to play in Doom The Ancient Gods Part 2 and i will see what's new and if i find out to add some new options in my table, i will post another update later :)

This also works with the Bethesda launcher version! Awesome work!

bigoger81
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bigoger81 »

does anyone have the link to the newest cheat engine and the newest script for Doom Eternal that also works on Ultra Nightmare
i tried clicking on the links is the other pages but when i checkmark the unrestricted console it never puts an X there like before. thank you for your help

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:57 pm
A more "simpler" approach is to dump the current .exe and store it some place. You can always revisit it in a later update, if you can't find the array ;) You know where it is in your dump :P But hey.. kudos for doing something for a change and also explaining your thought process.
You mean to save at what address exactly AoB is and just visit this address again after next update?
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:57 pm
Turns out you can live without me after all ;)
Nah. I can do only very minor and simple things. And try to adjust blindly what already was found by others for newer versions with hope that it will work as intended.

dmehojevich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dmehojevich »

bigoger81 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:04 am
does anyone have the link to the newest cheat engine and the newest script for Doom Eternal that also works on Ultra Nightmare
i tried clicking on the links is the other pages but when i checkmark the unrestricted console it never puts an X there like before. thank you for your help
Any luck with this?

mrnibbs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mrnibbs »

Well this is a bit weird. Whenever I try to activate the main script it just spits out "<< The array of byte named healthupd could not be found >>" which leaves me completely baffled indeed. Anyone got any ideas as to why this is happening? And yes I am using the latest version of CE, running as admin and my game is legit through the bethesda launcher. Admittedly that might be the cause of the problem and if it is then thats my problem to deal with, as the case may be.

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

mrnibbs wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:49 pm
Well this is a bit weird. Whenever I try to activate the main script it just spits out "<< The array of byte named healthupd could not be found >>" which leaves me completely baffled indeed. Anyone got any ideas as to why this is happening? And yes I am using the latest version of CE, running as admin and my game is legit through the bethesda launcher. Admittedly that might be the cause of the problem and if it is then thats my problem to deal with, as the case may be.
Did you download the last Doom Eternal Steam March update.CT table? I mean from the post: viewtopic.php?p=182910#p182910 ?

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

Huh.. i can't find value for Hammer option to make it infinite.. i can't find it with unknown value, because i don't have so much RAM for this operation .. so in this case i must set a value or set a range of values.. tried everything and can't find :)
The easy way to have always hammers is to enable option: Drop Everything from Mobs, that this will make every mob killed to give you not only ammo, health etc. but also hammer's ammo too :)

If someone can help me to find out the address of this hammer, will be good... even in console commands i didn't find any command to make the hammer infinite.. there's a new set of commands of hammer_ (type in console hammer_ and press TAB) but they don't give nothing important. SunBeam can you take a look? :D

mrnibbs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mrnibbs »

Loveness wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:59 pm
mrnibbs wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:49 pm
Did you download the last Doom Eternal Steam March update.CT table? I mean from the post: viewtopic.php?p=182910#p182910 ?
I did indeed download that version. No bueno.

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

mrnibbs wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:15 pm
I posted 2 version: 1) first for Doom Ancient Gods Part 1 (for December update) and 2) for this 18 March update that contains Ancient Gods Part 2. I've made on the Steam version and works perfectly.. As i read the user: xMrMurphy said that on Bethesda version works too.. no other people said that doesn't work..

In the previous table the main script contains info in Description: December update. So this table works only for those who have only Ancient Gods Part 1 with the last December patch updates. In my last table for Ancient Gods Part 2 in the main script title description you must read: Doom Eternal (for Steam, for the latest 18 March update).

I asked you, because you mention about healthupd not found.. that is applicable if you use the Ancient Gods Part 1 cheat engine table for the Doom Eternal Ancient Gods Part 2 version.

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

For those who want to kill very easy the last boss from Ancient Gods Part 2 and who use my cheat engine table:
don't use One Hit Kills option, but use Infinite Damage Multiplier instead. This will empty all the boss health with one hit only :)

Do you know that you can use HAMMER and in Ancient Gods Part 1 and in the original campaign? Just open the console and type:

Code: Select all

give weapon/player/hammer
P.S. Must have unrestricted console and bvars commands!

XxDarkus101Xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

ok whenever I access cheat engine trainer, it just exits out automatically in a matter of seconds. I have to like launch it 3 or more times for it to stay accessed. Anybody got any ideas? Its like the game just crashes cheat engine and other trainers I use with the game

xMrMurphy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xMrMurphy »

Loveness wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:31 pm
mrnibbs wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:15 pm
I posted 2 version: 1) first for Doom Ancient Gods Part 1 (for December update) and 2) for this 18 March update that contains Ancient Gods Part 2. I've made on the Steam version and works perfectly.. As i read the user: xMrMurphy said that on Bethesda version works too.. no other people said that doesn't work..

In the previous table the main script contains info in Description: December update. So this table works only for those who have only Ancient Gods Part 1 with the last December patch updates. In my last table for Ancient Gods Part 2 in the main script title description you must read: Doom Eternal (for Steam, for the latest 18 March update).

I asked you, because you mention about healthupd not found.. that is applicable if you use the Ancient Gods Part 1 cheat engine table for the Doom Eternal Ancient Gods Part 2 version.

I can however confirm that the table will run in ultra-nightmare but the commands do not take. The God command drops your HP to a set 20 and never activates. However noclip and notarget work just fine. Looking forward to an update to possibly fix this portion of it. Aside from Ultra-Nightmare being bugged, it worked flawlessly during my first play through!

xMrMurphy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xMrMurphy »

FOR NOW, GOD MODE DOES NOT WORK. BUT!!!! If you use g_reflectdamage 1 it will reflect all damage and make you invulnerable. Works for now!

xMrMurphy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xMrMurphy »

OR, do this.... g_damagescalealltoslayer 0