DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
deama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by deama »

anyone managed to get it to work with the speedhack at high framerates? Whenever I try and speedhack it limits my fps to like 43, and if I disable speedhack it puts it to 64 instead of back to 120, and no matter what I do it won't go above 64fps, only way is to restart the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

spin1490
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spin1490 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:11 pm
BlueJay wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:55 am
Change these in "Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars & Bind" script:

Code: Select all

local gameProcess = "DOOMEternalx64vk.exe"
local gameModule = getAddress( gameProcess )
local t = aobscanex( "4C8B0EBA01000000488BCE448BF041FF51??8D", nil, nil, nil, gameModule, gameModule + getModuleSize( gameProcess ) )
t = tonumber( t[0], 16 ) + 0x3
unregisterSymbol( "bRestricted_ConsoleType" )
registerSymbol( "bRestricted_ConsoleType", t, true )

t = aobscanex( "4C8B0FBA01000000488BCF448BF041FF51??4C", nil, nil, nil, gameModule, gameModule + getModuleSize( gameProcess ) )
unregisterSymbol( "bRestricted_KeyPress" )
registerSymbol( "bRestricted_KeyPress", t, true )
This no longer works. Any update?

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

Finally, i decided to post my Doom Eternal cheat engine table. This cheat is made on the Steam Version, for the last version of Doom Eternal (including Update 4 + Ancient Gods Part 1). I think it would work also for cracked and non-steam versions, i don't know. I don't guarantee that will work for all, because i made this table for me and i'm using Doom Eternal the steam version. The table is provided "as is" and doesn't have keyboard shortcuts attached to scripts. Who want this, can do it.

So the options are:
1. Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars & Bind - unlock all the console commands
2. Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands - add /noclip and /notarget commands to console
3. Permanent God Mode - enable God Mode future.
4. Enable Inf. Health and Enable Inf. Armor - make Health and Armor to not be affected when you receive damage.
5. Increase Health and Increase Armor - increase Health and Armor to 999. These options work if Enable Inf. Health and Enable Inf. Armor options are enabled.
6. Enable One Hit Kills
7. Enable Glory Kills - works if Enable One Hit Kills is enabled. This option if is enabled, will set the Blood Punches to 0, if the Infinite Blood Punches option is enabled. Just press E (Blood Punches button) and you'll make a glory kill on every monster even without to shoot on them.
8. Infinite Damage Multiplier - will scale the damage of your weapon, blood punch, firegun, grenades etc. to infinite. This option is, practically, the same as Enable One Hit Kills option, the only difference is that Enable One Hit Kills option gives you the possibility to make a glory kill after you make a shoot on a monster.
9. Unlimited Lives - sets the lives to 99, permanently.
10. Infinite Ammo - sets the ammo to 999, permanently.
11. Infinite Jumps
12. Infinite Dash
13. Infinite Blood Punches - will disable Blood Punches, if Enable Glory Kills option is enabled.
14. Infinite Crucible Swords
15. No Grenades Cooldown - infinite grenades.
16. No Firegun Cooldown - unlimited fires (R button)
17. No Radiation + Infinite Oxygen - works even you don't have the radiation shield.
18. Drop Everything from Mobs - when you kill a monster, you will receive ammo, health, armor, the same when you kill a monster with a chainsaw
19. Weapons No Cooldowns - will make some weapons mods to be charged all the time.
20 . Enable Perfect Cooldowns - This option will make the all weapons to be charged instantly, but will make the ballista unstable. So if you don't use ballista, you can enable this. This option works if Weapons No Cooldowns is enabled.
21. Complete Stage Challenges - automatically complete all campaign stage (mission) challenges. Don't work on month/week challenges offered by the game server.
22. Character Points - you can set the value for your desired option: weapon, master, praetor, sentinel and empyral points. Leave Praetor points to 0 till the game offers you this option to enable Praetor options, otherwise you will get stack on the 2nd mission.
And also pointers:
1. Health and Max Health
2. Armor and Max Armor
3. Damage Multiplier
4. Crucible Swords
5. Jump Height
6. Run Speed
7. Walk Speed
8. Wall Climb Speed
9. Gravity
Notes:

Some pointers are updated in time, for example: Wall Climb Speed option will be updated when you begin to climb on a wall, but other pointers will be updated instantly. The benefit is that you don't have to enable scripts to release the pointers. You can set the damage multiplier value on your wish, without to have Infinite Damage Multiplier option enabled.

Big thanks to SunBeam for Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars & Bind and Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands scripts.

Doom Eternal Steam.CT
(3.79 MiB) Downloaded 1260 times
Last edited by Loveness on Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Loveness wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:44 pm
Finally, i decided to post my Doom Eternal cheat engine table.
It's a good thing YOUR table also has some of MY shit ;) But it's still "your table", right? Don't see any crediting anywhere...

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:03 pm
Loveness wrote:
Finally, i decided to post my Doom Eternal cheat engine table.
It's a good thing YOUR table also has some of MY shit ;) But it's still "your table", right? Don't see any crediting anywhere...
Of course is mine..excepts 2 scripts: Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars & Bind and Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands, but everything else is made by me: scripts, titles, arrangement etc. :D

P.S. I don't know who made Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars & Bind and Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands, maybe you? If so, i can add the credits to them. :P

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Loveness wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:08 pm
P.S. I don't know who made Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars & Bind and Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands, maybe you?
What.. the actual.. fuck?.. Can you go to page 1 please and look at those screenshots?............. Not to mention: WHO created this topic?

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:57 pm
What.. the actual.. fuck?.. Can you go to page 1 please and look at those screenshots?............. Not to mention: WHO created this topic?
Sorry, i don't read all the forums and posts. I understood that is you and congratulations for these great scripts. Although, i posted my cheat table here only, because here's the only forum where i can post something. Of course, credits goes to you. I didn't know that is you, because all the google is fill with your scripts and i didn't pay attention on who is the author :)

Sorry if i'm wrong in something or i've said something wrong.

Falkblu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Falkblu »

q3dm1 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:28 pm
if one could please assist... using the code to change the script doesnt get the red x next to the option to unlock the console. thats despite using the newer cheat engine 2 update.

applying the new hex code in line 40 gets the notarget/noclip box ticked but not the box to unlock the command console.

says error in line 3.
Hi I have the same problem you how did you solve?

Vlad_Putin16
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vlad_Putin16 »

Has anyone experienced their monitor going to "no signal" every few seconds and then coming back when using commands within doom? It is happening to me and is making the game unplayable

Overseer000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Overseer000 »

hey now that the dlc 2 update came out when will table be updated for that update?

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

To work with latest update (The Ancient Gods, Part 2) on Steam version (haven't tested with others), change this code in "Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars & Bind" script:

Code: Select all

local gameProcess = "DOOMEternalx64vk.exe"
local gameModule = getAddress( gameProcess )
local t = aobscanex( "4C8B0EBA01000000488BCE448BF041FF51??8D", nil, nil, nil, gameModule, gameModule + getModuleSize( gameProcess ) )
unregisterSymbol( "bRestricted_ConsoleType" )
registerSymbol( "bRestricted_ConsoleType", t, true )

t = aobscanex( "4C8B0F4?????????????????????41FF51??4C??????", nil, nil, nil, gameModule, gameModule + getModuleSize( gameProcess ) )
unregisterSymbol( "bRestricted_KeyPress" )
registerSymbol( "bRestricted_KeyPress", t, true )

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

FYI people, I don't have SunBeam's level of knowledge to find AoB from zero. What I did is much more simpler: at first I've looked up if first AoB at the same place, after that I took second AoB and started replacing bytes with ?? until it started returning search results. After that I started replacing ?? with bytes from previous tables until I ended up with only one AoB search result. And than I just tested if console properly activates with it.

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

Loveness wrote:
Finally, i decided to post my Doom Eternal cheat engine table. This cheat is made on the Steam Version, for the last version of Doom Eternal (including Update 4 + Ancient Gods Part 1). I think it would work also for cracked and non-steam versions, i don't know. I don't guarantee that will work for all, because i made this table for me and i'm using Doom Eternal the steam version. The table is provided "as is" and doesn't have keyboard shortcuts attached to scripts. Who want this, can do it.

So the options are:
1. Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars & Bind - unlock all the console commands
2. Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands - add /noclip and /notarget commands to console
3. Permanent God Mode - enable God Mode future.
4. Enable Inf. Health and Enable Inf. Armor - make Health and Armor to not be affected when you receive damage.
5. Increase Health and Increase Armor - increase Health and Armor to 999. These options work if Enable Inf. Health and Enable Inf. Armor options are enabled.
6. Enable One Hit Kills
7. Enable Glory Kills - works if Enable One Hit Kills is enabled. This option if is enabled, will set the Blood Punches to 0, if the Infinite Blood Punches option is enabled. Just press E (Blood Punches button) and you'll make a glory kill on every monster even without to shoot on them.
8. Infinite Damage Multiplier - will scale the damage of your weapon, blood punch, firegun, grenades etc. to infinite. This option is, practically, the same as Enable One Hit Kills option, the only difference is that Enable One Hit Kills option gives you the possibility to make a glory kill after you make a shoot on a monster.
9. Unlimited Lives - sets the lives to 99, permanently.
10. Infinite Ammo - sets the ammo to 999, permanently.
11. Infinite Jumps
12. Infinite Dash
13. Infinite Blood Punches - will disable Blood Punches, if Enable Glory Kills option is enabled.
14. Infinite Crucible Swords
15. No Grenades Cooldown - infinite grenades.
16. No Firegun Cooldown - unlimited fires (R button)
17. No Radiation + Infinite Oxygen - works even you don't have the radiation shield.
18. Drop Everything from Mobs - when you kill a monster, you will receive ammo, health, armor, the same when you kill a monster with a chainsaw
19. Weapons No Cooldowns - will make some weapons mods to be charged all the time.
20 . Enable Perfect Cooldowns - This option will make the all weapons to be charged instantly, but will make the ballista unstable. So if you don't use ballista, you can enable this. This option works if Weapons No Cooldowns is enabled.
21. Complete Stage Challenges - automatically complete all campaign stage (mission) challenges. Don't work on month/week challenges offered by the game server.
22. Character Points - you can set the value for your desired option: weapon, master, praetor, sentinel and empyral points. Leave Praetor points to 0 till the game offers you this option to enable Praetor options, otherwise you will get stack on the 2nd mission.
And also pointers:
1. Health and Max Health
2. Armor and Max Armor
3. Damage Multiplier
4. Crucible Swords
5. Jump Height
6. Run Speed
7. Walk Speed
8. Wall Climb Speed
9. Gravity
Notes:

Some pointers are updated in time, for example: Wall Climb Speed option will be updated when you begin to climb on a wall, but other pointers will be updated instantly. The benefit is that you don't have to enable scripts to release the pointers. You can set the damage multiplier value on your wish, without to have Infinite Damage Multiplier option enabled.

Big thanks to SunBeam for Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars & Bind and Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands scripts.

Doom Eternal Steam.CT
Updated the Steam table for the last 18 March Update (with DLC Ancient Gods Part 2). No new options was added, because i only updated it to work with the latest update. Now i'm gonna to play in Doom The Ancient Gods Part 2 and i will see what's new and if i find out to add some new options in my table, i will post another update later :)
Attachments
Doom Eternal Steam March update.CT
(3.83 MiB) Downloaded 592 times

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:25 pm
FYI people, I don't have SunBeam's level of knowledge to find AoB from zero. What I did is much more simpler: at first I've looked up if first AoB at the same place, after that I took second AoB and started replacing bytes with ?? until it started returning search results. After that I started replacing ?? with bytes from previous tables until I ended up with only one AoB search result. And than I just tested if console properly activates with it.
A more "simpler" approach is to dump the current .exe and store it some place. You can always revisit it in a later update, if you can't find the array ;) You know where it is in your dump :P But hey.. kudos for doing something for a change and also explaining your thought process. Turns out you can live without me after all ;)

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

That last boss on the second DLC is pure bullsheet on Nightmare. He heals every time he hits you.

I was playing only with infinite ammo, but nuw not even one hit kills kills him.

Any ideas?