DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nihon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by nihon »

Nice work Sunbeam :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zelitt55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelitt55 »

Does this still activate the hidden pistol ?

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

nope needs updating

nightshade01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nightshade01 »

When I checked the below it changed the value for weapons and other stuff to negative 1992184228. So because of this negative value I'm unable to upgrade my weapons and other stuff. I thought it would get back to normal if i uninstalled and re installed the game but that dint happpen. Can you tell me a way in which I can use a positive numeric value instead of a negative one ? I have no idea how i can make this work. Your help would be much appreciated.

22. Character Points - you can set the value for your desired option: weapon, master, praetor, sentinel and empyral points. Leave Praetor points to 0 till the game offers you this option to enable Praetor options, otherwise you will get stack on the 2nd mission.[/quote]

SaYo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SaYo »

Hello,so i have tried to use this table after the new Ancient Gods 2 dlc dropped.and it does not load in? I press on the box it does not get checked...I need to use some console commands in order to make the game playable so idk what to do...I have searched online and im pretty sure this happends because it is outdated. Can we get an update pls?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

SaYo wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:58 pm
Hello,so i have tried to use this table after the new Ancient Gods 2 dlc dropped.and it does not load in? I press on the box it does not get checked...I need to use some console commands in order to make the game playable so idk what to do...I have searched online and im pretty sure this happends because it is outdated. Can we get an update pls?
My signature down below already explains how to get table updates. Please, no personal comments on how you're unhappy with my decisions or derailing into off-topics. Cheers.

Avoder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Avoder »

SaYo wrote:
Same. Doesnt work, this soft is useless now.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Avoder wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:41 pm
SaYo wrote:
Same. Doesnt work, this soft is useless now.
If you skim through the pages you'll find other means to satisfy your needs. The game is pretty popular and other people have created far more comprehensive mods/hooks for it: viewtopic.php?p=218103#p218103. Not to mention there's several tables posted on the previous pages. But sure, you've checked only the first post, then decided "not working" and stopped at that.

tyrexdunet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tyrexdunet »

Hi :)

is it possible to add option to have infinite shield duration for the minigun ?

I would love to test this, but I found this option nowhere

prdevil7575
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by prdevil7575 »

Loveness wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:14 pm
Huh.. i can't find value for Hammer option to make it infinite.. i can't find it with unknown value, because i don't have so much RAM for this operation .. so in this case i must set a value or set a range of values.. tried everything and can't find :)
The easy way to have always hammers is to enable option: Drop Everything from Mobs, that this will make every mob killed to give you not only ammo, health etc. but also hammer's ammo too :)

If someone can help me to find out the address of this hammer, will be good... even in console commands i didn't find any command to make the hammer infinite.. there's a new set of commands of hammer_ (type in console hammer_ and press TAB) but they don't give nothing important. SunBeam can you take a look? :D
hey, did you find Sentinel Hammer's value yet, i have been at it for few day can't find it either :(
Thanks in Advance :)

zimpirate
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zimpirate »

Question, does any of the tables have an option to unlock all the outfits and whatnot?

Titus.davis06
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Titus.davis06 »

hey im trying to enable the console commands and the no clip and they wont enable

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TwilightStarocean »

if you would read the last few pages they wold tell you the table doenst work anymore

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

zimpirate wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 4:13 am
Question, does any of the tables have an option to unlock all the outfits and whatnot?
this would be super useful that would rule but im not sure if that could work either try hitting up sunbeam's patreon and discord

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The service on Patreon includes simply table updates (table stopped working, I will update it). No requests like "please add this option I couldn't find anywhere". I am not "selling" private tables or whatever crosses your minds. Thanks.