DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by TwilightStarocean »

nope any updated tables here for Doom Eternal are locked behind a pay wall look elsewhere

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

maxmax2345 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:55 pm
looks like this guy is trying to paywall his cheatengine to access console commands.
Typical lecher who gives a fuck about people's work and time. Freeloader for life, right? Aside from that: I wrote a few posts back what's going on. If you demand respect and to be treated nice and not rude, then fucking do your job and read before assuming. Furthermore, you're linking a github fork of the original Meathook.. and if you do the decent amount of research, you will see who the author is crediting. That's right.. this guy T_T. I'm "trying" shit... Want me to update my work for something I'm not playing anymore, thus waste my time for you? Sure, time is money.

BigRedDog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BigRedDog »

How do you find the weapon, perk, ability IDs, etc? In particular, I'm looking for the hammer from Ancient Gods Part 2, but finding all the IDs would be best. Thanks in advance!

fres
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fres »

That one worked for me with the Doom Eternal 6.66 Rev 2.2 version from September 2023

'Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]
Post by gradius12 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:35 pm
hey guys so far i can add my table with some features removed (that caused the table to not tick the x) from loveness table until he fixes his one
Attachments

DOOM Eternal.CT
(37.72 KiB) Downloaded 1586 times'

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here's a table I built for the current version on Steam - whatever that version because it's not displayed anywhere. Idiot devs.
There are a lot of things here, so I organized script settings to groups.
Player settings
- Easy Unlocks; devs thought it's a good idea to repeat challenges over and over again 'til kingdom come. I disagree.
- Infinite Extra Lives; none will be taken on death
- Infinite Double Jumps; you can jump indefinitely
- Damage Dealt Mod; scales the damage you do
- Damage Taken Mod; scales the damage you take
- Move Speed Mod; scales your move speed
- Jump Height Mod; scales your jump height
- Dash Cooldown Mod; scales the rate at which the dash ability cools down
Weapon settings
- Infinite Ammo; as name suggests
- Infinite Sword Charge; as name suggests
- Weapon Recoil Mod; scales weapon recoil
- Weapon Spread Mod; scales weapon spread
- Weapon Charge Time Mod; scales the time required to charge weapon
- Weapon Discharge Time Mod; scales the time required to discharge weapon
- Weapon Fire Time Mod; scales the time required to fire weapon
- Launcher Recharge Time Mod; scales the time required to recharge launcher
- Weapon Heat Gain Mod; scales the rate at which your weapon heats up
- Weapon Heat Drain Mod; scales the rate at which your weapon cools down
There's a minimum point below which weapon times won't scale. It's just the way the game is, nothing I can do about that.

Done with the campaign.
I noticed some issues - like walk speed or dash distance becomes too low but I doubt it's an issue with the script.
I also had a crash with that weapon you get in exchange for the 6 keys - turns out, you shouldn't fire it too quickly in a busy fight.

Enjoy!
Attachments
DOOMEternalx64vk.CT
(60.12 KiB) Downloaded 363 times

marc726
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marc726 »

infogram wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:21 pm
Update on the savegame stuff for anyone interested:

idProfile 0.34 - tool to (de)serialize profile.bin to/from human-readable JSON (allows modifying your profile.bin!)
This can deserialize all the data from a profile to an easy to modify <inputPath>.json file, or convert a .json back to the profile.bin format.
Either drag-drop a decrypted profile.bin (via DOOMSaveManager export function) or a modified profile.bin.json, or run it like "idProfile.exe <path/to/profile.bin/or/profile.json>"

If idProfile fails to create a new profile from your modified .json you might have accidentally broken the JSON formatting, maybe try checking it with [Link].
If that doesn't show any problems, you might have exceeded the range of a certain data type (eg. UInt8 values can only go from 0 - 255, Int8 values are -128 to 127, etc...)

Note that some variables could contain multiple values, or might contain child variables, these are reflected as "Values" / "KeyValues" fields.
I think all data types should be getting decoded properly, but if you encounter a "unhandled value type" message with your profile please let me know!
(EDIT: updated to 0.34, now uses JSON instead of XML, much more compact output, and helps idProfile work closer to how game itself works :))

Download: see attachment below (password is idProfile)
Source code: [Link]

idResourceId 0.3 - tool to calculate DOOM Eternal resource/item IDs.
Usage: idResId.exe <resource/path> [resource-type]
If resource-type isn't set, will use warehouseItem by default.
(eg. "idResId.exe character_skin/doomslayer/doomslayer_skin_milestone_e2m4_complete" should return the hash 18176129181975243555)
Download: [Link]
Source code (includes the farmhash modification needed): [Link]
Would you mind reuploading the idResId exe file? When I compile it myself the example armor/hash you gave is different than mine (18176129181975243555 vs 6613379254194421065)