DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by dirtydanisreal »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:08 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:06 pm
Used SunBeam's hack to locate injection points for the various cvars people have listed so far.
Some people don't get that those who like to create tables and options can really make use of the shit I post, regardless of the apparent "this shit isn't useful at all" :) Interests really vary. I've moved on to Die Young. Quite a chillax game, really recommending it. Unreal 4.
Dude, I look forward to your posts because I learn so much from them. Your breakdowns on engines are amazing. Dont stop your tutorials.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:11 pm
dirtydanisreal wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:49 pm
The game must have a restriction on reading from cfg files. When I try to run commands like "cvaradd" or even cvars it says unknown command. Unless it needs to be put in the .local file. I havent tried "+cvarAdd" yet. I got "+cvarAdd" to work on dishonored 2 and I think "+set" worked on old idtech games.
Are you doing this while "Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars & Bind" script is active?
tried with your script, no dice. when executing the cfg it says the commands are unkown commands. let me try them as launch params or in the .local file

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krul »

How to spawn Onslaught and Super Charge?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

dirtydanisreal wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:24 pm
tried with your script, no dice. when executing the cfg it says the commands are unkown commands. let me try them as launch params or in the .local file
Explain a bit what you did, so I can reproduce it here. Where do you put those commands in, where do you put the file, what do you type to execute the file? Cuz then I can debug trace where that error hits and disable yet another set of possible restrictions.

Cybot
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cybot »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:53 pm
Note: It really isn't a good idea to give yourself all weapons etc if you actually intend to unlock stuff as if you already have all weapons/mods you can't pick up any more, which will forever leave some items uncollected in the field. As Sunbeemy said earlier don't 'cheat too much'.
you can drop the weapon and get it again without mods, in case you are talking about mods not collectable, f.e.:

Code: Select all

removeinventoryitem weapon/player/gauss_rifle
give weapon/player/gauss_rifle

Knightmare077
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Knightmare077 »

Greetings,

Is there any more cvars controlling gore?

Also, is it possible to find something that can be found to ignore or change the spawn limit for a.i ...

With 2016, keeping gore etc laying around using gore never fade cvar , would break spawning as the a.i spawn limit was reached. As dead a.i are seen as active a.i by the engine. Id imagine Eternal has the same issue. Looking for away to ignore this limit or change it.

Thanks.

DarthDesolus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarthDesolus »

Hello,
i've spent literally 10 hours sitting with Sunbeam's table and console, and found some interesting things.
First, thanks Sunbeam, you are awesome!
Second, listcvars doesnt list ALL cvars, only those beginning with G in alphabetical order. Thus condump-ing doesn't give you whole list either. If you'll try forcing A-to-F (and even a half of G) subset to show with optional parameters as described in listcvars (e.g. search string and wildcards), such as listcvars ^anim_ - console will freak out somewhat (it deletes first symbol and turns string yellow, didn't figure out what it means, it seems like obscure bug/feature). BUT, using TAB (linux-style autocompletion) you can find them, just type letter "a" in an empty console and then press TAB. It will show you all cmds and cvars beginning with letter "a". This way i found that there are much more cvars (see spoiler).
AtoG
Third, i found some cool cvars, for anyone who doesn't feel like trying to figure useful cvars from huge list (see below).
Some of them i've tested and some of them look interesting. Basically many weapon_*, p_*, pm_*, mainmenu_* and g_* cvars are worth checking. You can output a subset of cvars with explanations to console using listcvars - help ^weapon_ (unless it starts with letters A-G due to things shown above)
cool cvars
r_TAAnumsubsamples Number of antialiasing samples, reduces blurriness without turning AA completely (4..32)
chainsaw_EnableAttackFinisher
chainsaw_gloryKillsCostNoAmmo
g_damagesave Set this to 1 and closer you are to death the less damage you receive (0..1)
g_damageScaleAllToSlayer Plain modifier on final damage to you from all sources, set to decimal like 0.1 (ten times less damage) or 2.5
g_ammoscalar max ammo temporary modifier (2 means double the ammo)
g_giveExtraLives set to 10 and then back to 0 to add 10 extra lives
envsuit_dashignoremeter unlimited dash - setting it to 1 makes game ignore dash cooldown, and use fixed delay instead, delay is set with next command:
envsuit_dashretriggertime default is 500, 300 feels like normal double dash delay

Hope that info saves you guys some time.
So appeciate, much thanks
Last edited by DarthDesolus on Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

miobambino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by miobambino »

'pm_thirdPerson' is fun if you haven't tried it, only problem is that you can't break walls (though i did only try on one wall) and the shoulder mount floats about when you move, also move the camera up to like 1.5 for a better view, i think that's the value i used when i messed around with it earlier today 'pm_thirdPersonHeight 1.5'

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

DarthDesolus wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:48 pm
Second, listcvars doesnt list ALL cvars, only those beginning with G in alphabetical order. Thus condump-ing doesn't give you whole list either.
Just noticed there's like 4k listed out of 6.5k :) Thanks for pointing it out. I'll research why this happens. Either console buffer not encompassing them -OR- some other restriction I'd need to take care of :)

Archangel73337
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Archangel73337 »

Code: Select all

g_enablePistol 1
Spoiler

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Enable NoClip doesn't work on the NODRM version. CODEX is just the NODRM version with the online check bypatched out, I doubt it works with that one too. That area of memory in IDA looks like it's incorrect, maybe change them to signature scans instead? In IDA it looks like some strings to some other CVars. Or at very least, assert the bytes at that location are correct. Crashing in the middle of a game without manual saving is annoying.

optimumbox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by optimumbox »

Has anyone figured out how to modify the base player speed? I combed through the cvars and found some references, none of them seemed to have an effect. I'd love to have the movement speed of onslaught without the infinite ammo bonus the power up gives you.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

gir489 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:21 pm
Enable NoClip doesn't work on the NODRM version. CODEX is just the NODRM version with the online check bypatched out, I doubt it works with that one too. That area of memory in IDA looks like it's incorrect, maybe change them to signature scans instead? In IDA it looks like some strings to some other CVars. Or at very least, assert the bytes at that location are correct. Crashing in the middle of a game without manual saving is annoying.
1) You're a big guy, you can do it yourself: viewtopic.php?p=126136#p126136.

2) This is MY topic. I'm playing the Steam version. Play another? Start building your own table, applied to your own version, then let's see how you handle the countless "pliz updeit".

Peace.

P.S.: While you can AOB some of the CVar_exec components, you can't AOB the member-functions pointer, as there's no reference to it anywhere in the game code. I found it via subtracting 0x68 from the god, noclip, notarget references.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

DarthDesolus wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:48 pm
Hello,
i've spent literally 10 hours sitting with Sunbeam's table and console, and found some interesting things.
First, thanks Sunbeam, you are awesome!
Second, listcvars doesnt list ALL cvars, only those beginning with G in alphabetical order. Thus condump-ing doesn't give you whole list either. If you'll try forcing A-to-F (and even a half of G) subset to show with optional parameters as described in listcvars (e.g. search string and wildcards), such as listcvars ^anim_ - console will freak out somewhat (it deletes first symbol and turns string yellow, didn't figure out what it means, it seems like obscure bug/feature). BUT, using TAB (linux-style autocompletion) you can find them, just type letter "a" in an empty console and then press TAB. It will show you all cmds and cvars beginning with letter "a". This way i found that there are much more cvars (see spoiler).
AtoG
Third, i found some cool cvars, for anyone who doesn't feel like trying to figure useful cvars from huge list (see below).
Some of them i've tested and some of them look interesting. Basically many weapon_*, p_*, pm_*, mainmenu_* and g_* cvars are worth checking. You can output a subset of cvars with explanations to console using listcvars - help ^weapon_ (unless it starts with letters A-G due to things shown above)
cool cvars
r_TAAnumsubsamples Number of antialiasing samples, reduces blurriness without turning AA completely (4..32)
chainsaw_EnableAttackFinisher
chainsaw_gloryKillsCostNoAmmo
g_damagesave Set this to 1 and closer you are to death the less damage you receive (0..1)
g_damageScaleAllToSlayer Plain modifier on final damage to you from all sources, set to decimal like 0.1 (ten times less damage) or 2.5
g_ammoscalar max ammo temporary modifier (2 means double the ammo)
g_giveExtraLives set to 10 and then back to 0 to add 10 extra lives
envsuit_dashignoremeter unlimited dash - setting it to 1 makes game ignore dash cooldown, and use fixed delay instead, delay is set with next command:
envsuit_dashretriggertime default is 500, 300 feels like normal double dash delay

Hope that info saves you guys some time.
So appeciate, much thanks
i like the ammo max increase and chainsaw no fuel cost.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:07 am
gir489 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:21 pm
Actually relevant bits: viewtopic.php?p=126136#p126136.
Rest: ~Acerbic nonsense.~
All you had to do was just give me the link. The rest was extraneous.