DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by TwilightStarocean »

smashbro596 wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:46 pm
it appears meathook was scrubbed from the internet. a google search did nothing. best to wait til the patcher updates.
if you can't wait, use a trainer. google is your friend there.
here what i got
pass here

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
M347h00k-beta3.rar
(201.83 KiB) Downloaded 2441 times

Bigbog
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bigbog »

im pretty sure i have the v6 meathook file (which i think was the most recent version before the scrub) on my pc in case anyone wants it

bigoger81
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bigoger81 »

does anyone have the current engine/table for doom eternal? so i can use god mode? thank you appreciate it
tried looking but the only ones i found dont work

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TwilightStarocean »

there is no current table find a trainer or use meathook

III
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by III »

I found a fix on the unrestrict console not working if any of you guys are still expiriencing it go to unrestrict console script and it should be on line 40 the bytes are 4C8B0FBA01000000488BCF448BF041FF51??4C6BC507 change that to 4C8B0EBA01000000488BCE448BF041FF51 and it should work. hopefully it was worded correctly and can help some people out

Humbathumba
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Humbathumba »

New Patch dropped, just FYI

Ran a test

Infinite Spring and Jump still work

All others don't as far as i can tell

Bambiman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bambiman »

III wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:26 am
I found a fix on the unrestrict console not working if any of you guys are still expiriencing it go to unrestrict console script and it should be on line 40 the bytes are 4C8B0FBA01000000488BCF448BF041FF51??4C6BC507 change that to 4C8B0EBA01000000488BCE448BF041FF51 and it should work. hopefully it was worded correctly and can help some people out
can also confirm this works

markoatonc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by markoatonc »

I tried using Doom Eternal Steam March update v2.CT from here: viewtopic.php?p=183343#p183343

It seems the table doesn't work anymore. Can't even tick the list of commands. gives "the array of byte named points could not be found" Kind of sad... the only thing I wanted from this tab was infinite double jump. I just find it really nice to have more vertical mobility.

I was given hope by this:
Humbathumba wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:02 am

Infinite Spring and Jump still work
But it seems it is no longer truth.

Is the infinite jump option available from console? I didn't really want to mess around with mod launchers and MeatHOOK, but if that option is available there...

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

markoatonc wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:34 pm
I tried using Doom Eternal Steam March update v2.CT from here: viewtopic.php?p=183343#p183343

But it seems it is no longer truth.
Soon i will post the new updated cheat engine table for the last Doom, maybe tomorrow :)

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

Loveness wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:45 pm
This cheat is made on the Steam Version, only for the last version of Doom Eternal (including Ancient Gods Part 2). For those who have the previous version of Doom (including Ancient Gods Part 1 with december's update) must take a look on PAGE 31 to download that version. I think it would work also for cracked and non-steam versions, i don't know. I don't guarantee that will work for all, because i made this table for me and i'm using Doom Eternal the steam version. The table is provided "as is" and doesn't have keyboard shortcuts attached to scripts. Who want this, can do it.

So the options are:
1. Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars & Bind - unlock all the console commands
2. Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands - add /noclip and /notarget commands to console
3. Permanent God Mode - enable God Mode future, even on Ultra-Nightmare level.
4. Enable Inf. Health and Enable Inf. Armor - make Health and Armor to not be affected when you receive damage.
5. Increase Health and Increase Armor - increase Health and Armor to 999. These options work if Enable Inf. Health and Enable Inf. Armor options are enabled.
6. Enable One Hit Kills
7. Enable Glory Kills - works if Enable One Hit Kills is enabled. This option if is enabled, will set the Blood Punches to 0, if the Infinite Blood Punches option is enabled. Just press E (Blood Punches button) and you'll make a glory kill on every monster even without to shoot on them.
8. Infinite Damage Multiplier - will scale the damage of your weapon, blood punch, firegun, grenades etc. to infinite. This option is, practically, the same as Enable One Hit Kills option, the only difference is that Enable One Hit Kills option gives you the possibility to make a glory kill after you make a shoot on a monster.
9. Unlimited Lives - sets the lives to 99, permanently.
10. Infinite Ammo - sets the ammo to 999, permanently.
11. Infinite Jumps
12. Infinite Dash
13. Infinite Blood Punches - will disable Blood Punches, if Enable Glory Kills option is enabled.
14. Infinite Crucible Swords
15. No Grenades Cooldown - infinite grenades.
16. No Firegun Cooldown - unlimited fires (R button)
17. No Radiation + Infinite Oxygen - works even you don't have the radiation shield.
18. Drop Everything from Mobs - when you kill a monster, you will receive ammo, health, armor, the same when you kill a monster with a chainsaw
19. Weapons No Cooldowns - will make some weapons mods to be charged all the time.
20 . Enable Perfect Cooldowns - This option will make the all weapons to be charged instantly, but will make the ballista unstable. So if you don't use ballista, you can enable this. This option works if Weapons No Cooldowns is enabled.
21. Complete Stage Challenges - automatically complete all campaign stage (mission) challenges. Don't work on month/week challenges offered by the game server.
22. Character Points - you can set the value for your desired option: weapon, master, praetor, sentinel and empyral points. Leave Praetor points to 0 till the game offers you this option to enable Praetor options, otherwise you will get stack on the 2nd mission.
And also pointers:
1. Health and Max Health
2. Armor and Max Armor
3. Damage Multiplier
4. Crucible Swords
5. Jump Height
6. Run Speed
7. Walk Speed
8. Wall Climb Speed
9. Gravity
Notes:

Some pointers are updated in time, for example: Wall Climb Speed option will be updated when you begin to climb on a wall, but other pointers will be updated instantly. The benefit is that you don't have to enable scripts to release the pointers. You can set the damage multiplier value on your wish, without to have Infinite Damage Multiplier option enabled.

Big thanks to SunBeam for Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars & Bind and Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands scripts.

P.S. In this version i updated the option Permanent God Mode to work even in Ultra-Nightmare level. I can't find the value of Infinite Hammer, so you can have many hammers by enabling the Drop Everything from Mobs option that every killed monster will give ammo for this hammer :)
So, i've included in Download the latest and updated cheat table for the Doom Eternal. Here are some differences from the last cheat engine table posted by me:

1. All scripts are updated and works perfectly for the last updated (november-december updates) Doom Eternal.
2. Removed Increase Health and Increase Armor.
3. Modified No Grenades Cooldown and No Firegun Cooldown scripts using only one script: Infinite Equipments, where you can choose what to make infinite: frag grenades, ice bombs or/and fires.
4. Modified Enable Glory Kills to disable also Infinite Damage Multiplier option.
5. Added Score for Horde Mode option. Now, you can set the desired score: Fixed score or Accumulated Score. Using Fixed Score, will set the score to the introduced value all the time. Using Accumulated Score will set the value for the each kill or progress you make during the game. Note: This option will affect only your personal statistics and not the online stats!
Attachments
DOOM Eternal VK December 2021 Update.CT
(59.58 KiB) Downloaded 2411 times
Last edited by Loveness on Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Loveness wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:04 am

I'VE PUT THE CT TABLE IN ARCHIEVE BECAUSE THE WEB DOESN'T ALLOW TO ATTACH THE CT FILE BECAUSE IS TOO BIG :)
This is how you reduce ct size viewtopic.php?t=18265

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

STN wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:06 am
Loveness wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:04 am

I'VE PUT THE CT TABLE IN ARCHIEVE BECAUSE THE WEB DOESN'T ALLOW TO ATTACH THE CT FILE BECAUSE IS TOO BIG :)
This is how you reduce ct size viewtopic.php?t=18265
I know.. but 6MB of my CT table is more reduced with RAR and all the scripts doesn't contain trash to reduced it with :)

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Loveness wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:15 am

I know.. but 6MB of my CT table is more reduced with RAR and all the scripts doesn't contain trash to reduced it with :)
I only removed the useless data structures and look at the size now. You won't need them again so they're useless

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

STN wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:58 am
Loveness wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:15 am

I only removed the useless data structures and look at the size now. You won't need them again so they're useless
yep.. thanks! i forgot to remove the structures from the table :) I've modified my post.

Chrysalis_HDI
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chrysalis_HDI »

Thanks for the table! :)

Does the pistol command still work?