DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
infogram
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by infogram »

skacikpl wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:52 pm
With that said, giving yourself items via save editing is only partially working - the game syncs items with backend every time main menu is loaded and will immediately strip out items you're not supposed to have. If you don't care about being online then you can just play offline, you can also skip it once by booting game offline and then going online once main menu loads. It will skip validation however it'll be done next time you're in main menu.

Overall since game doesn't have an anti cheat, most likely hooking the event to unlock given item ID would be preferable, since for everything to work properly the data needs to be sent to the backend (unless you are fine with playing entirely offline).
Hmm, I'd heard that profile.bin edits do stick for offline-obtainable items (or at least, swapping profile.bins supposedly works), haven't tried it myself though so no idea if it's true.

If not, I wonder how unlockables are handled offline? Maybe they store the PlayFab data somewhere to be sent later on, dunno if we'll be able to modify that or not.

Also you can see some strings I dug up about the anticheat here: viewtopic.php?p=127318#p127318
This is (hopefully) just MP related though, and since this is an SP thread it's probably not worth digging too much into them.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Knightmare077
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Knightmare077 »

Would you look at that, tweaktown actually gave credit where it's due

On a side note; anyone know how to properly use the
"resource_useCookedTypeFilter" & "resource_useCookedNameFilter" cvars properly ?

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

About time. It's unsettling when other people take credit for the hard work of others.

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

infogram wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:36 am
Hmm, I'd heard that profile.bin edits do stick for offline-obtainable items (or at least, swapping profile.bins supposedly works), haven't tried it myself though so no idea if it's true.

If not, I wonder how unlockables are handled offline? Maybe they store the PlayFab data somewhere to be sent later on, dunno if we'll be able to modify that or not.
It surely works for people who have cracked copy or play offline and don't connect to PlayFab at all, in any other case i am beyond 100% certan there's a warehouse sync performed upon loading main menu. There may be an unlock item queue, which would make sense if the design isn't outright to just throw anything unlocked offline into the void, however i didn't find any traces of it - then again i'm not an IDA/Ghidra guy and save file which would be logical place to store those also doesn't seem to have any traces of it.

Probably most transparent/cost efficient way would be simply to block the sync function, since the game doesn't seem to do any additional checks (as in if you boot offline, load into main menu then go online sync is skipped once and for one playsession you can have and equip whatever you edited into the save file) and leave PlayFab alone since sending multiple or malformed requests to the backend is always playing with fire.

mandarw86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mandarw86 »

KyleKatarn wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:46 pm
mandarw86 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:18 pm
Hello Friends,
Help me with GOd mode fir Doom Eternal. The Youtube here is capped to 480p and makes it diff to view tutorials.
Regards,
Mandar
Download the Cheat Engine table made by SunBeam, open Cheat Engine (7.0) first, then start DOOM: Eternal game and click on the flashing computer icon while the game is running (Will need to Alt-Tab over to Cheat Engine) to tie the process, thus enabling code injection. Load the Table, Select the options (red X in box to left of table option) and Alt+Tab back to the game. While the game is running and you are in a loaded level, press the Tilde (~) key and the console will come down from the top. Type "God" and press Enter. Should be a confirmation in the console window, then press Tilde (~) or Esc key and enjoy being indestructible.
Hi Buddy,
Thanks a ton. It worked.
Regards,
Mandar

Aztec2012
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aztec2012 »

conDump console.txt not dump console commands.

Aztec2012
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aztec2012 »

Not working!

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Aztec2012 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:35 am
conDump console.txt not dump console commands.
Just tested, and the command works fine.
Follow the instructions here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11889#p126014

To Quote SunBeam: "To dump them I used the conDump console.txt command, which will take all in the console and dump it in console.txt file in your save folder (e.g.: C:\Users\SunBeam\Saved Games\id Software\DOOMEternal\base)."

Are you using the most current version of the Table?

Ikkegwn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ikkegwn »

how would you turn off console god mode? i'm messing around but can't find it

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Ikkegwn wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:25 pm
how would you turn off console god mode? i'm messing around but can't find it
Type "God" again to turn off God Mode. Typing "God" in the Console toggles God Mode on and off.

Example:
Type: "God" in the console,
Returns "godmode ON for player 0"

Type "God" again,
Returns "godmode OFF for player 0"

zsh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zsh »

Gopo wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:39 am

On the rewards screen, at the very end of the level. I've only tried it with Mission Select just because playing Sentinel Prime multiple times only takes like 3 minutes per run. The address doesn't change between runs so once you find it just set it to a high number and freeze it during a last run and then that XP will be added to your profile/series once you complete the run.
I started an Ultra Nightmare campaign and activated mission select then unlocked all missions but am not able to actually access the mission select menu through the Ultra Nightmare save slot. How did you get it to work that way?

SirCabby
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SirCabby »

zsh wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:12 pm
Gopo wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:39 am

On the rewards screen, at the very end of the level. I've only tried it with Mission Select just because playing Sentinel Prime multiple times only takes like 3 minutes per run. The address doesn't change between runs so once you find it just set it to a high number and freeze it during a last run and then that XP will be added to your profile/series once you complete the run.
I started an Ultra Nightmare campaign and activated mission select then unlocked all missions but am not able to actually access the mission select menu through the Ultra Nightmare save slot. How did you get it to work that way?
SirCabby wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:21 pm
terax21 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:06 pm
how do i unlock all maps i cant find that command
I dove through the cvars and commands and found these:

Code: Select all

ActivateMissionSelect
mainMenu_unlockAllMissionSelectMaps 1

zsh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zsh »

SirCabby wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:24 pm
I used those commands to do the unlock in the first place, but I'm still not seeing mission select.

benawi142
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by benawi142 »

I am currently trying to fix an issue that occurs on multiple maps and regards challenges and secret encounters.
When dying upon finishing a secret encounter, you unlock the weapon point but the counter for challenges that require secret encounters to be finished does not iterate and the challenge remains unfinished (and you don't gain the sentinel battery after level completion). Afterwards the secret encounter gore nest would not respawn, even when replaying the level.
This can for example happen on the map "Super Gore Nest" with the challenge "A Bloody Secret".

I wondered whether i could trigger the event that would mark the secret encounter in my challenges as finished.

For me the problem occurred with the secret challenge in the room where you encounter a buff totem for the first time (the one with 5 green teleporters).
I did some digging into the console and i was able to figure out the entity responsible for the actual encounter (hud elements and enemy spawns) and even the gore nest interaction object (for that i had restart on another save, play to Super Gore Nest and then delete some entitys to see which one would make the secret encounter despawn).

Code: Select all

game_encounter_secret_challenge_2_e2m1
game_interact_gore_nest_2
When "game_encounter_secret_challenge_2_e2m1" is triggered, the hud element indicator for a secret encounter would pop up, the countdown starts and enemies spawn. Upon killing all enemies, the hud element indicates that the secret encounter has been completed and rewards the player with a weapon point (tested on my new save), but the secret encounter is not considered as "completed" in the challenges tab. Only when interacting with the gore nest and finishing the encounter the game would progress the challenge.

I then figured I could try to reload the entity for the secret encounter gore nest, and there is a command called "reloadEntity", but this would only reload entities that are not "dead".
Did anyone figure out a way to create additional entities in a map with the console?
Another solution would be to edit the challenges with the console, but until now I didn't find any commands having an effect on map specific challenges.
Any hints are appreciated.

raring_togo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raring_togo »

deleted/resolved/not trying to cause problems
Last edited by raring_togo on Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:37 pm, edited 10 times in total.