DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Knightmare077
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by Knightmare077 »

Your right ; it is my OCD. Doom to me is just not Doom without the pile of corpses you leave in your wake. The fact that they burn away indeed bug me to no end; I know Ill probably not get it to where they stay permanently , extending it to as long as possible without breaking the game. Hopefully , its just the OCD I need to try and work it out. :geek:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:37 pm
smashbro596 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:12 pm
also. bethesda and id are kind of hypocrites by removing the console command functionality.
i mean, considering both are guilty of just, leaving the dev console in and it even helps with bugfixing their broken messes.
hell, doom is MORE fun with infinite ammo and 0 fucks to give. kinda wish the devs would leave the console commands alone and just let us use their toybox. disable connecting to multiplayer maps while the console is active i don't know.
anyway, more of rant than anything.
The console command functionality is removed by DESIGN. Before jumping to personal conclusions and telling us what you THINK, please do some research first. I've mentioned in several occasions that game engines like idTech and Unreal Engine have build types. Such as: Development, Shipping, Testing, etc. The build type (thus flag) influences various #ifdef locations in the source code, where, if say Shipping is used, the certain piece of code is not compiled. Hence why ALL Unreal Engine 4 games out there, unless developers tweaked the source code, come with no compiled executable code for fly, ghost, walk commands. The same shit happens with idTech. It's not a scenario where developers can do anything about it, it's just a preference. And that preference is "why bother tweaking the source code to accommodate the casual cheater?". That's the reason Shipping (retail) builds were configured like this in the engine, to strip out any testing features (yeah, cheats are testing features).
right. i see. sorry about that.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

PonyWarrior wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:50 pm
Like I said earlier, there's nothing in that table that would lead to CONSTANT crashing of your game. The modifications it applies are not FILE resident, just resident in memory. It doesn't touch your game files, hence your assumption that it's the table's fault is a bit irresponsible. Like you said, it was based on the common user logic that "since it only happened after using it" therefore my table is the one to blame T_T. Then the first thing you posted here, your 1st post, was this; therefore "I don't know where you see me saying I was pissed or even blaming you" is where the assumption comes.

I've just checked the game out and it hasn't updated. The table works as intended, so I really don't know what your issues are. If you're convinced my table is the problem, then test it again, just to confirm this 100%. Open game, get to main menu, open CE, target "DOOMEternalx64vk.exe" process, open table and expand the "[ gamedate: Mar 13 2020 ]" section. Then enable both scripts, one after the other (order doesn't matter). Go in a map, type noclip [Enter] and let me know if you can go through walls.

If any of the above crashes your game, then you're either not playing the Steam version (the same version the rest of us have right now) or I have no fucking idea what's going on.
PonyWarrior wrote:
And yes I made an account just to tell you something I believe is important, please pardon me for this savage behavior.
No biggie. Please stop assuming things in the future; I doubt it's the table's fault, as well as confirming I'm not mad or anything, thus no need to calm down :) Another assumption; see? :P

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

is it at all possible to enable fast travel anywhere? my save got corrupted and ill be fucked if i'm gonna go through all of what i did for the umpteenth time on ultra nightmare.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Only update was adding back DOOM1 and DOOM2 WAD so using the PC in the HUB and trying to play these classics should no longer cause a crash, no other data files were updated so no compatibility problems just two missing files for the core data of the classic games.
(DOOM64 as it's own game stand-alone so no files for that.)

.\steamapps\common\DOOMEternal\base\classicwads\

Doesn't matter much but that's what the completed download for a DOOM Eternal update in the Steam client was earlier today.

EDIT: As for PC and HUB the home base in the game has this is a little extra built into the game directly or well it's over explaining it, pulling what BFG Edition for DOOM 3 did I suppose would be a way to describe it easier. :P

PonyWarrior
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PonyWarrior »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:34 pm
PonyWarrior wrote:
Like I said earlier, there's nothing in that table that would lead to CONSTANT crashing of your game. The modifications it applies are not FILE resident, just resident in memory. It doesn't touch your game files, hence your assumption that it's the table's fault is a bit irresponsible. Like you said, it was based on the common user logic that "since it only happened after using it" therefore my table is the one to blame T_T. Then the first thing you posted here, your 1st post, was this; therefore "I don't know where you see me saying I was pissed or even blaming you" is where the assumption comes.

I've just checked the game out and it hasn't updated. The table works as intended, so I really don't know what your issues are. If you're convinced my table is the problem, then test it again, just to confirm this 100%. Open game, get to main menu, open CE, target "DOOMEternalx64vk.exe" process, open table and expand the "[ gamedate: Mar 13 2020 ]" section. Then enable both scripts, one after the other (order doesn't matter). Go in a map, type noclip [Enter] and let me know if you can go through walls.

If any of the above crashes your game, then you're either not playing the Steam version (the same version the rest of us have right now) or I have no fucking idea what's going on.
PonyWarrior wrote:
And yes I made an account just to tell you something I believe is important, please pardon me for this savage behavior.
No biggie. Please stop assuming things in the future; I doubt it's the table's fault, as well as confirming I'm not mad or anything, thus no need to calm down :) Another assumption; see? :P
Alright, just to be sure I tried again, following all your instructions. It seemed to work so I went to do Mars Core slayer gate, using noclip to get there then used give ammo, health and armor. It worked fine, but then I died a 7th or 8th time and game crashed. I don't have the will to wait another hour for the game to reinstall so I'll just go home and sleep.

About the update if you look on Steam it's listed there, "New Small Game Patch - 3/22". Thanks for trying to help me, hopefully in a future update I can beat the Marauder...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

PonyWarrior wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:43 pm
Alright, just to be sure I tried again, following all your instructions. It seemed to work so I went to do Mars Core slayer gate, using noclip to get there then used give ammo, health and armor. It worked fine, but then I died a 7th or 8th time and game crashed.
I've played half of the main Campaign with god on, unlimited ammo, unlimited double-jump and often noclip; no crash so far. The fact that you're confirming this worked if enough for me to rule out the table causing your crash. If the Engine were to reinitialize the commands list, then noclip wouldn't have worked. Not crash.
PonyWarrior wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:43 pm
About the update if you look on Steam it's listed there, "New Small Game Patch - 3/22". Thanks for trying to help me, hopefully in a future update I can beat the Marauder...
This is my game folder:

So that 22nd patch never happened on my end. What's funny though is they say this:

Coincidence much? :D :D

So if your executable isn't the same size as mine -OR- the MD5 hash is different:

Then please upload it someplace and PM me the link.

Sun, out.

Ghostwish
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ghostwish »

I've been looking all over, but all google ever wants to give me is cheat code lists, so; anyone got a list somewhere of what these console commands do? Besides the obvious ones, of course.

Knightmare077
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Knightmare077 »

Alright Sun,

I kneel before your superior badassery.

If , when , you get a chance please look into the gore_neverFadeAndRemove option and see if you can get it functional.

It's like the command isnt tied to the games exe , calling the wrong memory address?! I'm not even sure I know what the heck I'm talking about but I've stared at this....and stared at this..I feel like I'm trying to decode the matrix and was unplugged while I was still inside.

🤯

Cupter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cupter »

Any cheat codes on giving me select weapons? The Give Command doesnt recognize my input like BFG9000, or HeavyCannon.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

Cupter wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:55 am
Any cheat codes on giving me select weapons? The Give Command doesnt recognize my input like BFG9000, or HeavyCannon.
give weapon/player/itemname.
you get the heavy cannon early,
just bfg works for the bfg9000
and if you're impatiant, this is the other way of getting the unmaykr. as it's not part of the "give all" command. the unmaykr and crucible are both items that arent part of the "give all" command :p
i guess the devs knew we'd break into the command console. so they made the unmaykr and crucible harder to get :p
and yes, the unmaykr is fully upgraded out of the box. so collecting the demon keys in doom64 is likely canon. also, the bfg and the unmaykr share a weapon slot and are counted as one weapon according to the weapon wheel. meaning the "switch mod" button lets you switch between bfg and unmaykr quickly.

infogram
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by infogram »

s_soundpack_classic_doomguy_sounds - interesting sounding cvar :P

BTW if anyone wants to look into the games save files [Link] can crypt/transfer them, support for Steam saves should be coming soon too (we just figured out the key used for those), seems the profile.bin has a lot of cvars saved inside it, but it's some ugly binary format...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

infogram wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:26 am
..so that's where you were :D

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

just putting this out there

upgradeArmorCapacity, upgradeHealthCapacity, etc
do nothing.

Cupter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cupter »

Can this help unlock the Gold Doomslayer from Ultra Nightmare mode with the Slayer gates? I cant make it after I died during the Nekrovol part 2 to a rampaging Marauder. AGAIN.

Overall, can I be able to activate cheats with Ultra Nightmare and still do the Slayer gates and get the Gold skin?