DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by jonasbeckman »

Working well here, even works with the earlier Bethesda .Net exe which they once again had up without DRM on which was nice enough to be compatible with the Steam version removing some extra waiting on startup. :P

Noclip and Notarget might not be compatible with that or the regular Bethesda exe but the instructions I see posted above might allow for compatibility as a fun little weekend experiment, trying it could at least be a interesting challenge.

For now though the rest works, shame the engine disallows using toggle to quick bind some of the cvars but eh it's good enough from the console itself for messing with variables or using the existing codes.

Hmm wonder if the third person command made it well I can just dump or check the dump in the first post.
And I am really glad com_skipintro 1 isn't in need of unlocking, nice when it is possible to bypass these even if it's a minimal thing overall.

EDIT: Perhaps the next patch could strip out the anti-tamper stuff again as a result of that little oversight although perhaps similar to before the developers might try to strip more out much as the current data dump allows for restoring access again.

At least the game is nice and polished instead of waiting on patches for some bug or breaking issue, always a plus.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:16 pm
the earlier Bethesda .Net exe which they once again had up without DRM
Any chance I could get that non-DRM executable? I'd like to map shit out on a clean one, without bloated JMP transfers from one section to the other. Thanks!

EDIT: I'll check with cs.rin.ru, they're well in tune with the happenings. Wishful thinking for a .pdb? :D That would help fuck things even more.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

CS.rin is what I got it from, sadly no PDB for full debug symbols or that'd probably be a huge benefit though it doesn't happen often. :)

EDIT: Still it clears some 400 MB of just "padding" data and I will expect the code to be a lot less convoluted and messy when gone through so that's helpful.
Not that I'm a Denuvo expert but the numerous code caves and complications for reverse engineering the protected executable plus how much it's grown in newer games likely to further combat the existing workarounds.
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Yeah, got it from cs.rin.ru. Who wants or needs it, PM me or jonas. Cheers!

Meanwhile.. [Link].

I saw this in:

Wonder how I can get my hands on that content :P

BR,
Sun

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:16 pm
shame the engine disallows using toggle to quick bind some of the cvars
Just re-read what you said and I can guarantee bind works :) The format is bind <key> <command/CVar> (e.g.: bind L noclip -OR- bind L g_infiniteAmmo 1).

What doesn't work is this:

So I bound my L key to noclip command. Pressed it and I saw that. And got me thinking "isn't there perhaps another restriction I have to remove?". And I found where it is. In the Steam executable it's here:

Code: Select all

DOOMEternalx64vk.exe+44FD30 - FF 50 08              - call qword ptr [rax+08]
DOOMEternalx64vk.exe+44FD33 - 4C 8B 0F              - mov r9,[rdi]
DOOMEternalx64vk.exe+44FD36 - BA 01000000           - mov edx,00000001 <-- set this to "mov edx,0"
DOOMEternalx64vk.exe+44FD3B - 48 8B CF              - mov rcx,rdi
DOOMEternalx64vk.exe+44FD3E - 44 8B F0              - mov r14d,eax
DOOMEternalx64vk.exe+44FD41 - 41 FF 51 10           - call qword ptr [r9+10]
DOOMEternalx64vk.exe+44FD45 - 4C 6B C5 07           - imul r8,rbp,07
Once you do that, you'll see your binds will work :) Note that the binds don't get saved so they could be re-used on another game launch; haven't figured out a way to do that. Perhaps the DOOMEternalConfig.local file in 'C:\Users\<id>\Saved Games\id Software\DOOMEternal\base' might do the trick?

BR,
Sun

ccda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ccda »

Anyone found a way to trigger mission ending and objective completion? This game is incredibly tedious with all its triggers and various checks. I skipped over one segment and now my mission is bugged. I tried for the last 30 mins trying different commands and different cvars, and nothing seems to work.
I thought maybe the devmapoptions would have something there but it doesn't list anything

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ccda wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:37 pm
Anyone found a way to trigger mission ending and objective completion? This game is incredibly tedious with all its triggers and various checks. I skipped over one segment and now my mission is bugged. I tried for the last 30 mins trying different commands and different cvars, and nothing seems to work.
I thought maybe the devmapoptions would have something there but it doesn't list anything
I think you may have answered my long-time question: why developers have the habit of removing access to the console. This is why, so people don't do random shit then whine they broke the game :) Meanwhile, table updated with restrictions removed for 'bind' command.

EDIT: The game just updated on my ened. See what I meant with "won't put up with countless updates"? Current game's date is "Mar 13 2020". Something tells me they pushed the Bethesda version to Steam as well T_T.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Other useful stuff:

g_weaponkick 0 = No recoil
pm_allowInfiniteDoubleJumps 1 = Infinite jumps

Note: It really isn't a good idea to give yourself all weapons etc if you actually intend to unlock stuff as if you already have all weapons/mods you can't pick up any more, which will forever leave some items uncollected in the field. As Sunbeemy said earlier don't 'cheat too much'.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ccda wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:37 pm
Heh, bet you gave yourself Praetor points before clearing the prison mission and now the game is effectively soft locked? Gotta restart.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Updated to latest Steam version ("Mar 13 2020").
KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:53 pm
Other useful stuff:

g_weaponkick 0 = No recoil
pm_allowInfiniteDoubleJumps 1 = Infinite jumps

Note: It really isn't a good idea to give yourself all weapons etc if you actually intend to unlock stuff as if you already have all weapons/mods you can't pick up any more, which will forever leave some items uncollected in the field. As Sunbeemy said earlier don't 'cheat too much'.
Add to that g_weaponSpreadScale 0 for perfect accuracy :)

Absoloot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Absoloot »

Would it be possible for you to combine zanzers table and yours into one table? I figured out it was because I was playing on Ultra Nightmare that god didnt really work but zanzers table has effectively god mode but it works in ultra nightmare. Im just tryna get that gold skin.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Absoloot wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:22 am
Would it be possible for you to combine zanzers table and yours into one table? I figured out it was because I was playing on Ultra Nightmare that god didnt really work but zanzers table has effectively god mode but it works in ultra nightmare. Im just tryna get that gold skin.
Tables stay separate, for various reasons: mine is signed, his isn't; I'm tackling developer stuff, console, he's just in for the game-hacking, etc. I don't know whether or not the god flag is checked in that game mode, as I rarely test them out. If the developer's intention was to disable it during that mode, then whatever. Bottom line is once I finish the game, I'm out of this topic.

Absoloot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Absoloot »

Understandable. Thanks anyway though. :]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Some more CVars:

Code: Select all

p_infiniteBloodPunch
powerStrikeMeter_Enable
powerStrikeMeter_Infinite
revenant_infiniteBarrage
revenant_infiniteJetpack
judgementMeter_EnableRegen
judgementMeter_Infinite
Adding more later.

RVRVRV
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RVRVRV »

Hi guys!
Tell me what to do, added a table with endless ammo when it was very difficult. And as I understand it, after that the tests from the community stopped working for me.
Fucked cannot insert image.