DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by KyleKatarn »

SunBeam, I am 36 years old and prefer console commands myself. ;)
I was being thorough in helping the user. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WizdomWordz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WizdomWordz »

Hey guys is there any way to give yourself infinite powerups? like berzerker, quad damage, etc?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

KyleKatarn wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:35 pm
I was being thorough in helping the user. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.
Guess what.. I'm 35 :D

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:55 pm
KyleKatarn wrote:
Since we have entered into this thread: I do not discriminate against anyone for age / race / gender (or gender identity) / or nationality.
I appreciate the honesty, but I was raised by women primarily and my grandmother used to say "A Gentleman never asks, and a Lady never tells."
;)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

KyleKatarn wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:02 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:55 pm
KyleKatarn wrote:
Since we have entered into this thread: I do not discriminate against anyone for age / race / gender (or gender identity) / or nationality.
I appreciate the honesty, but I was raised by women primarily and my grandmother used to say "A Gentleman never asks, and a Lady never tells."
;)
I said "differentiate", not "discriminate". An ol' fart's preference is not racism, in any form :P "A Gentleman never asks, and a Lady never tells." - - that's why they made Tinder :D :D :D To avoid "asking" and "telling", you now use emojis. Yus!

My point was merely on the lines of people of this generation focus on something else than browsing through 18 pages of topic to find out what they need. They often invoke reasons based on which they are then perceived in a certain way. I've been meaning to tell that 1-poster above to go fuck himself, as no one in their right mind can live off only YOUTUBE VIDEOS. Outside there's a pandemic; you're inside, isolated, if not quarantined. Do your fucking diligence and READ through the pages instead of playing 24/7. Then they're the same people who justify themselves with "I don't have time for that shit". If not now, then fucking WHEN?... @mandarw86?...

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

I am proud to say I am an old fart or on the way to become one. ;)
But all of that aside, I try not to be offensive and I'm sorry if promoting Zanzer's Table struck a raw nerve. I believe I was thorough in explaining how to use your Table, SunBeam, and was offering an alternative to those less tech savvy. I'm PenPals with VampTY and hope that my presence here in the Forums is beneficial, though I do tend to over-explain a good bit. Example: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12006
Nobody is interested in "Inner Chains" but I am and I think I mistakenly appeared to promote the game and wound up whining for attention. LOL :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

KyleKatarn wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:18 pm
I am proud to say I am an old fart or on the way to become one. ;)
But all of that aside, I try not to be offensive and I'm sorry if promoting Zanzer's Table struck a raw nerve. I believe I was thorough in explaining how to use your Table, SunBeam, and was offering an alternative to those less tech savvy. I'm PenPals with VampTY and hope that my presence here in the Forums is beneficial, though I do tend to over-explain a good bit. Example: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12006
Nobody is interested in "Inner Chains" but I am and I think I mistakenly appeared to promote the game and wound up whining for attention. LOL :)
Dude, stop excusing yourself. It's not about you, lol. My post meant to indicate some of us are old (not in the 'age' sense) and have a lot of experience with games and engines and all that shit, we've seen them since old days and know how shit works. With games like DOOM and Unreal Tournament it's always been about console commands and shit you can do. Check the previous pages, you'll see some fags still bitching about that vanishing timeout :D :D ("fags" said in an endearing way, OK? jeez, people are jumpy these days..). That's how you tell. So.. for those who are fans of the game series, game engine, it's always going to be about console commands, not trainers. For those who just discover the game, cuz it's new and popular and that's the "generation speed" trend (play anything that's popular; reminds me of "Idiocracy" movie), it's always going to be about WHATEVER WORKS :) The caps shouldn't be interpreted as yelling.

Back to the 1-poster above: I really have a thing for those who ignore every fucking one in the topic and their first post is "hi, I'm new, please help". You have eyes, ears, you were able to TYPE in fucking English. Don't tell me you can't read text.. and need youtube videos to do every fucking little thing.. So this is where we are, me venting over fuckwads who piss on everyone here and post their question anyway, without a single search or intention to learn how to use CE to begin with.

Short version: BUY a trainer. That's who trainer makers earn their living off. "generation speed".

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Wow, this is getting interesting. Yes, games used to come with built-in cheats or things you could unlock in-game with either some simple words or just letters you could TYPE directly in (As in DOOM - 1993 for DOS, later released "Ultimate DOOM for Windows 95"), use a CONSOLE (Here's looking at you, Quake, Unreal, and Half-Life) or modify the command-line arguments in DOS and use hot-keys or key combos (Wolfenstein 3D - 1992).
SunBeam, your Console (~) and CVAR unlocking Table is refreshing and I feel the nostalgia wave every time I get to use console cheats in a "modern" game. In addition, there are a lot of issues with "free" Trainers that often contain Trojan Viruses, as opposed to paid trainers such as DDS and gamercare who, like most Table Makers, are honest and prefer a free and open Internet with a wonderful community I am happy to be a part of.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Explanation of how to use Cheat Engine (7.0) And use SunBeam's Table: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11889&start=240#p128577

I am willing to help, but yes. People need to pay attention to what is already written and knowledge provided in these forums.

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

SirCabby wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:36 am
skacikpl wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:26 pm
Have you tested this? It's possible the game checks the stats at the end of a round and if it's past the threshold it might award it anyway, ie: just put things past the cap to unlock and play a round.

Then we just need to start mapping stats to milestones.
Yes the events don't fire, i assume they never thought of an edge case where you would somehow complete the milestone and write that to save file without sending the data off to the backend at PlayFab to unlock it, or there's simply a separate queue stored somewhere else.

With that said, giving yourself items via save editing is only partially working - the game syncs items with backend every time main menu is loaded and will immediately strip out items you're not supposed to have. If you don't care about being online then you can just play offline, you can also skip it once by booting game offline and then going online once main menu loads. It will skip validation however it'll be done next time you're in main menu.

Overall since game doesn't have an anti cheat, most likely hooking the event to unlock given item ID would be preferable, since for everything to work properly the data needs to be sent to the backend (unless you are fine with playing entirely offline).

standuser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by standuser »

skacikpl wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:52 pm
Overall since game doesn't have an anti cheat, most likely hooking the event to unlock given item ID would be preferable, since for everything to work properly the data needs to be sent to the backend (unless you are fine with playing entirely offline).
Doesn't denuvo act as anti cheat for online too?

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

standuser wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:15 pm
skacikpl wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:52 pm
Doesn't denuvo act as anti cheat for online too?
If anything that would be for battlemode, technically at one point they said that Denuvo does have some "anticheat" capabilities but i've never seen it being used that way. It's more of a passive obfuscator to make it harder for people to figure out the code but still even if it works you could just hook and fire the events from singleplayer or main menu.

I mean i'm still quite sure ID would have at least baseline protection against spamming their backend with requests or sending malformed requests which could potentially end up with you being banned but if someone figures it out properly and unlocks one item every now and then i highly doubt it'd be traceable for them.

Potross
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Potross »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:09 pm
KyleKatarn wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:53 pm
[...] you can download and use a very nice Table made by Zanzer [...] without needing to use the Console.
That's what differentiates the millennials from "generation speed". I personally like to use the console.
I suppose at 23 I'm technically a Zoomer, that didn't stop me from jumping right in and trying to figure out some console commands on my own without referencing the list of cvars and commands you included! Using the console and learning through trial and error is a large part of the fun for me.
Thanks for the immense effort you've put into this SunBeam, you deserve way more credit than you've been given! Major props on the noclip as well, it's interesting to examine just what the devs left out in some levels thanks to that command.

I do, however, have one question... (If I've missed the answer somewhere in the thread, it must be in some kind of cypher or something - or I'm blind, one or the other) I have yet to find a way to spawn in enemy types, I'm not sure if it's even possible but my instinct says that there must be a way. Have I missed a command? or is the command worded in a way that a novice like myself would easily have missed?

Luixs2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luixs2 »

Yo, so i've been looking through the tread, has anyone figured out the command to give infinite Crucible charges?

AegonVI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AegonVI »

Is there a way to use the crucible blade without running out of energies?