DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Whodis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by Whodis »

Hows the new update coming?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

Loveness wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:04 am
This cheat is made on the Steam Version, only for the last version of Doom Eternal (including Ancient Gods Part 2). For those who have the previous version of Doom (including Ancient Gods Part 1 with december's update) must take a look on PAGE 31 to download that version. I think it would work also for cracked and non-steam versions, i don't know. I don't guarantee that will work for all, because i made this table for me and i'm using Doom Eternal the steam version. The table is provided "as is" and doesn't have keyboard shortcuts attached to scripts. Who want this, can do it.
I forgot to post my updated table here :) Sorry... i post it now!
Attachments
DOOMEternalx64vk.CT
(44.81 KiB) Downloaded 3202 times

insanelyinsecure
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by insanelyinsecure »

can someone make a trainer for event xp? like something that'd increase the amount of xp we get. i tried some things on cheat engine but nothing worked.

mat257
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mat257 »

hello everybody. i have issue with latest cheat engine 7.4 version
after installation and table being loaded, i select doom eternal process but i can enable release - pc - hotfix2 chechbox only;
when i try to check below unrestrict console commands cvar - and - Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands chechboxes, the clock just turn for a while and checks box remain UN checked.
in game, i can open console but all commands are 'unknown'. please help, thank you a lot

swastik.gupta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

help please

Post by swastik.gupta »

i had a cracked version of doom eternal and didnt know that had money to afford doom eternal and all dlcs i bought them from steam and then i tried to activate the cheat table it did connect but when i clicked on the tickbox it didnt show the x on the tickbox then i tried to enable noclip commands then my game just crashed so please help me or reply to me for some fixes

swastik.gupta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by swastik.gupta »

mat257 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:55 am
hello everybody. i have issue with latest cheat engine 7.4 version
after installation and table being loaded, i select doom eternal process but i can enable release - pc - hotfix2 chechbox only;
when i try to check below unrestrict console commands cvar - and - Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands chechboxes, the clock just turn for a while and checks box remain UN checked.
in game, i can open console but all commands are 'unknown'. please help, thank you a lot
it is also happening with me

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TwilightStarocean »

sigh there have been updates the trainer is outdated it will not work

Heinz7777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Heinz7777 »

Loveness wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:49 am
Loveness wrote:
This cheat is made on the Steam Version, only for the last version of Doom Eternal (including Ancient Gods Part 2). For those who have the previous version of Doom (including Ancient Gods Part 1 with december's update) must take a look on PAGE 31 to download that version. I think it would work also for cracked and non-steam versions, i don't know. I don't guarantee that will work for all, because i made this table for me and i'm using Doom Eternal the steam version. The table is provided "as is" and doesn't have keyboard shortcuts attached to scripts. Who want this, can do it.
Hello There
I have a new version of Doom Eternal and this Cheat Engine CT File. If i activate the Checkbox of the Trainer my Doom will be closed. Any Suggestions?
Greez, Heinz7777 :)

Heinz7777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Heinz7777 »

The Problem is solved. If i start Doom from Steam, all Options working fine :)

Smiiggs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Smiiggs »

Loveness wrote:
Loveness wrote:
not working

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

hey guys so far i can add my table with some features removed (that caused the table to not tick the x) from loveness table until he fixes his one
Attachments
DOOM Eternal.CT
(37.72 KiB) Downloaded 1752 times

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

Smiiggs wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:40 am
Loveness wrote:
Loveness wrote:
not working
gradius12 wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:35 pm
hey guys so far i can add my table with some features removed (that caused the table to not tick the x) from loveness table until he fixes his one
My last update cheat table for Doom Eternal is in the post above, directlink: download/file.php?id=44557

Does it not working for Steam?

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Loveness wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:32 pm
Does it not working for Steam?
i tried to but the wallclimb the horde points and the glorykill one didnt find anything for the aob scans

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

Is there a way to change an existing save file from the normal 4 difficulty selections to Ultra-Nightmare?

I really don't feel like running the entire campaign again on this mode... I just wanna finish the final level and unlock the goods in the game.

I already have to beat the game on Extra Life mode and it's fucking cancer...

Can you do this with the console commands?

numbnuts5731
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by numbnuts5731 »

i find it funny that when on the ultra nightmore mode (thats the mode i tried this on) god just sets your max health to 20. i also noticed none of the commands work