DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by SunBeam »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:16 am
The table that's posted here, if you took a look at it, contains raw ASM, compiled like that from understanding the Engine code. There is no script or option that deals with health, ammo and other crap you seem to want to promote like with any other tool out there: "look at my tool, it can scan memory and you can CHEAT in your favorite game". "What is left from the game after all of these features you listed above?" I tell you what: pulling yourself together and overcoming the beginner-to-mid-level condition 90% of the users here have. All they talk about is scanning memory, looking at addresses and "why does code change when I change map?".

Then you're showing very similar things to what others before you have created. For example, strings displayed automatically for random addresses ("Actx"?). Before your tool there were other tools specifically designed to deal with structures and pointers: remember ReClass, a tool from 2011? Don't act like it wasn't an inspiration to you at all. Then "pointer peeking" is a feature that's default in x64dbg, coded way before your tool. Apart from that.. it's a debugger that brings nothing extra than the features you've seen in the most popular out there. And the most popular debuggers out there have MORE features than your tool.

That last part kinda got to me :D "Unlimited ammo. Simply when the game updates scan for above signature to get the new instruction address." OK, here's a nice trick you probably didn't know. Most games today come with code optimizations and Denuvo envelope. What the latter prick does is to compute the ASM-form of simple instructions using variants of their Intel forms. Let me explain even further:

Code: Select all

00007FF620E771E8 | 48:8BC8 | MOV RCX,RAX
00007FF620E771EB | 48:8BD7 | MOV RDX,RDI
-and-

Code: Select all

0000000150570188 | 48:89C1 | MOV RCX,RAX
000000015057018B | 48:89FA | MOV RDX,RDI
Same instructions, different bytes. (Ignore the addresses, they're irrelevant.)

Now, please enlighten me how "scan for the signature to get the new instruction address" would work in the case you use "\x48\x8B\xC8\x48\x8B\xD7" and you can't find the address? And that's because now it's "\x48\x89\xC1\x48\x89\xFA". Do tell. And most people will be like "wow, the aob changed, we have to find a new one..." but spending some time and learning how fucking assembly works without wasting your life playing 24/7 can go a loooong way. What I see in general is people wanting to "learn" how to execute what others show in videos; and NOT wanting to understand the LOGIC of what they're doing. That logic is essential in showing you're who you claim to be. Which is also what I am told whenever I bitch at people: it's your damn fucking fault for talking more bullshit than your experience.

So, long story short, H4x0rBattie: if, after all of the above, you come at me saying I am no better than the rest of people who criticized your work, then all I can say is you seem to have developed some narcissistic complex over that Cheat Tool Set. If it does the job for you and makes life more interesting than regular CE or x64dbg do, then so be it. But please, for the last time, stop trying to shove it up our throats as if it's some hyper-awesome tool we've never seen so far. You're reinventing the wheel in there and you know it very well. All I can tell you experienced people will not make use of it, for reasons that I partly explained above. That your tool can scan memory 100 times faster than CE.. that doesn't concern me. I've long passed that "scan memory, change value, scan again, change value". That's the point of studying Engines: you can easily pin-point core functionality without the need to scan on-screen values and debug. Yes, for me it's faster.

Hope you take all of this as constructive criticism and not interpret it like you've done with others' criticism. You also have to ask yourself: if your work is as good as you want people to see it is, how come they are not that interested in it? Think.

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

Someone has to always do it first. Perhaps the idea was to improve the existing ones because it is quite difficult to come up with something completely new. The reason I wrote almost everything from scratch was because they would otherwise claim I copy/pasted everything.

In ReClass they also reinvented many things. There are various builds of ReClass's by various authors. Why I do not see you complaining in their threads? The original author stopped development a long time ago. And now it is a bad thing because I improved things in it?

You know, someone was here before you was born. Please do not downgrade our discussion to that level. Thanks.

>> You also have to ask yourself: if your work is as good as you want people to see it is, how come they are not that interested in it?

They're probably too proud to even try it. The other reason is the slander you and some others seems to distinguish as constructive criticism. The CE fan boy doesn’t even want to see even though some of the features are clearly better then the competition.

The tool works for my needs. If it does not for you. I can't do much about it.

The development of my tool started from a simple thing. Like the pointer paths are still not copyable in CE (user-friendliness). I wonder what they all have done with the CE source all the years. If you seriously compare the memory viewer with ReClass. You should already have noticed the difference especially after you introduced your ASM knowledge.

For example, which version of ReClass have the option to change the alignment on the fly? None.

If you ever even used ReClass. You should notice it cannot display Double values at all. LOL. Do you have any idea how much of work all this requires? There is also the disassembler in the same memory viewer/editor. There are various advantages of using CTS memory viewer over ReClass. The only feature that is missing is the C++ class generator.

The plain memory viewer like the one in ReClass takes easily several years. I mean even without any debugger or ASM signature generator features. But still none said "Hi" or barely a "Thx". All they wanted was the source code without bothering even providing a simple help.

I know smart asses will ask: "Why you don't code it yourself because there is Pascal source with a 0.001% of documentation and the free Pascal IDE that is at least ten years behind MS Visual Studio in terms of convenience. No thanks. Only if I had 100 years or more time.

I also hope you take all this as constructive criticism. The point of the video was to show what is the current state of the tool and what you can do with it.

For some reason they seem to be interested in the source code of CTS? How came?
Last edited by H4x0rBattie on Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:03 pm
Being proud has nothing to do with usefulness. Plus people get used to how a soft they've used many years works and stick to it. Your CTS is not of interest to me, as it's way below what other tools I've mentioned are capable of; for my needs. x64dbg can do a lot; I use CE's Lua functionality a lot. Scanning and scanning speed.. fuck that. We all have SSDs nowadays..

If they're so interested, how many people have you sold the source code to? 0. At the same time you're the one playing the victim that no one is interested in your CTS. Change your attitude, then maybe they will. Yes, that means even throwing them a frickin' bone. No one in their right mind will buy some source code without being sure it's as described and doesn't contain copy-pasta-spaghetti from github and stackoverflow..

OK, you advertised your tool once more, applied on the game the topic is for. Cool. Let's move on with our lives.

visconic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by visconic »

Has anyone been able to get collision models to show? Commands like g_showCollisionModels don't have any effect for me, and g_showCollisionWorld just crashes my game, even if I set g_showCollisionDistance to a very small number. I just want to see the basic geometry of the world, like what has collision and what doesn't. Are these the right commands to be using? Are the textures covering up what I'm supposed to be seeing? Any help is appreciated :D

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

Commands are probably right but no doubt debug rendering is stripped out of retail version.

visconic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by visconic »

Ouch, and I'm assuming there's no way to get a non-retail version to allow for debug rendering?

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

Well, if it's just disabled somewhere then potentially couple hours in IDA would solve the issue but most likely it's just some compilation flag that means entire debug rendering is simply not built into the client.

At that point you'd have to either recreate official one or make a simplified version that just hooks whatever you want to show and draw it in your custom way (much like ESP boxes in multihacks do).

Either way it would be a hefty amount of reverse engineering work.

Also the version we get as end users IS Retail (or shipping/shipped).

Knightmare077
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Knightmare077 »

heres a n00b statement ; someone find the memory function that is accessed each time gibs and corpses etc burn away and make a trainer to stop that from happening! I know , i know...its brilliant... finding a unchanging value. You know you want to find a needle in a stack of needles! I mean who doesn't ?! :sleep:

Unfortunately; game resource files were exactly 0 help in this regard. It seems all the values in the .resource file is compared to values stored in the .streamdb files, when they dont match, default values are used from streamdb? ...And of course those streamdb resource files are locked up tighter than a chastity belt. so its right back to square 1...... Ugh...damn it ID software... Great game but jesus...

solid1ct
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by solid1ct »

is it possible to change the distance limit of meathook? i was able to use a command to remove the cooldown but haven't found a way to change its distance.

zsh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zsh »

solid1ct wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:14 am
is it possible to change the distance limit of meathook? i was able to use a command to remove the cooldown but haven't found a way to change its distance.
What command did you use to remove the cooldown?

buddyboy101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by buddyboy101 »

Hi everyone, amazing work on this!! I'm a super noob here, but wanted to find out if I can use the console/god mode to obtain the gold skin by beating the game on Ultra Nightmare. What I'd like to do is obtain the gold skin on PC (using Cheat Engine/god mode), and then sync the reward to my Bethesda account so that the gold skin will unlock on my Xbox version of the game as well. My primary concern is whether any of this will get me banned either on Bethesda.net or Steam. I assume I would play the PC version offline while using the cheats, beat the game, unlock the skin, and then go online after first closing Cheat Engine/restarting the machine. Should that be kosher?

Cyiatic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cyiatic »

Has "Idclev"'s usage been figured out in changing maps yet? Like mapwarping to the final level "Final sin"?

zsh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zsh »

buddyboy101 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:52 am
No need to go offline, the game doesn't have any sort of anti-cheat. You can just play as normal, run cheat engine, play through until you beat ultra nightmare and then simply go about your business.

buddyboy101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by buddyboy101 »

zsh wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:33 pm
buddyboy101 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:52 am
No need to go offline, the game doesn't have any sort of anti-cheat. You can just play as normal, run cheat engine, play through until you beat ultra nightmare and then simply go about your business.
Wow. That sounds too good to be true. Thanks!

YaBoiHapus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YaBoiHapus »

I don't know if anyone has asked the question yet or had it answered, but has anyone found the code for infinite Weapon upgrade points and/or mastery tokens? If so, I'd appreciate the command so I can past it in to the console. Thx in advance!