- rebranded the table headers based on the half-trimmed Name and full Branch strings found in the buildInfo console command:
- revamped "Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands" script to dynamically find what it needs; should now work with any store version and possibly resist future updates (on the account developers won't remove code)
[ 21 Mar 20 - Update #3 ]
Updated to latest Steam release; happened 5 minutes ago. Old version's data preserved:
[ 21 Mar 20 - Update #2 ]
- Updated the "Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars". Restrictions are also removed for the bind command.
You can now use something like bind L noclip to easily have access to that command through a key-press
NOTE: The bound key is not saved anywhere; once you exit the game and re-run, you will have to do the bind. I'll see if there's a way to permanently store it in the Users\<id>\Saved Games\id Software\DOOMEternal\base\DOOMEternalConfig.local file. Else, perhaps a larger sequence of commands bound to the same key? I'll see if the Unreal Engine trick works: using the "|" separator between commands.
[ 20 Mar 20 - Update #1 ]
- Added a script that registers the noclip and notarget commands.
You can now type them in the console.
Am expecting the developers to gradually remove these (in first patch to remove the commands, in second patch to remove the commands' effects from the source code, etc.) -OR- do it all at once. I've seen this shit happen with Youngblood. Well.. too late, I got 1.0 dumped and stored away for future code-rebuilding Peace.
[ 20 Mar 20 - First Release ]
Game Name: DOOM Eternal
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: "Mar 12 2020" [ run gamedate command in the console, after unrestricting commands/CVars ]
Game Process: DOOMEternalx64vk.exe
Game File Version: 188.8.131.52
This topic will be filled-up with some nice console goodies. Let's see what the developers left in before they will strip shit out (remember Youngblood; still have a debt to pay them there).
listCmds command returns 291 commands, while listCvars command returns 6685 CVars. You have below comprehensive lists of each:
Note that although the game is not yet available to some at this point in time, the internal game version is "Mar 12 2020". Am assuming this is when they've compiled the build they've probably provided to the various game testers out there. You've already seen the swarm of review youtube videos or articles. Not to mention there already is a FAQ on Steam, by the developers, that already contains a bunch of stuff they already know they have to fix. So yeah, they must've tested this build
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1