Resident Evil 3 +14 (table Update5)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Post Reply
darkbear
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:19 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by darkbear »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:38 am
Update1
- updated the table for the full game release.
- implemented anti-anti-cheat. NOT thoroughly tested. report!
- updated piercing ammo key to piercing ammo mod. unwounded upper/lower limbs no longer need 2 hits to be detached now. also, other than keyboard/controller trigger, it allows the effect to be triggered by body parts hit (all or individually) and/or in perfect dodge counter now.
- added game play time mod. it could be affecting the TOTAL play time (sum of multiple play-through) for now, which could make it the same as your current play-through. may investigate more later.
- removed zombie full fps. just lazy to update.
as stated in the update notes, the anti-anti-cheat isn't thoroughly tested. report~
Did you try do not locked health just add inf herbs? will it pass? I just try to use ammo cheat only, so far so good, nothing happen yet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

User avatar
PrinceRevivalDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:57 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by PrinceRevivalDK »

it wont enable when i try it.. just loads and stops, giving the game stuttering while trying to hook it.

User avatar
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 768
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am
Reputation: 1503

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by Cielos »

^
allow LUA scripts to run when you open the table.
if it didn't ask you about it, check Settings>General Settings>Table: Lua scripts first.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:58 am
Reputation: 14

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by nos4r2 »

Dmg multiplier like re2 remake?

I hate it that zombie are too tanky it just feel anti-fun for me since most of the time it just running away

User avatar
PrinceRevivalDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:57 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by PrinceRevivalDK »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:17 am
^
allow LUA scripts to run when you open the table.
if it didn't ask you about it, check Settings>General Settings>Table: Lua scripts first.
well it is already set to "Always"
may be because the cheat table needs an update, it does say when i open, a newer engine available so ill try taht first.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 410

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by zachillios »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:38 am
Update1
- updated the table for the full game release.
- implemented anti-anti-cheat. NOT thoroughly tested. report!
- updated piercing ammo key to piercing ammo mod. unwounded upper/lower limbs no longer need 2 hits to be detached now. also, other than keyboard/controller trigger, it allows the effect to be triggered by body parts hit (all or individually) and/or in perfect dodge counter now.
- added game play time mod. it could be affecting the TOTAL play time (sum of multiple play-through) for now, which could make it the same as your current play-through. may investigate more later.
- removed zombie full fps. just lazy to update.
as stated in the update notes, the anti-anti-cheat isn't thoroughly tested. report~
Everything is working well, anti-anti cheat works perfectly as far as I can tell.

User avatar
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 768
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am
Reputation: 1503

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by Cielos »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:40 am
[...]
may be because the cheat table needs an update, it does say when i open, a newer engine available so ill try taht first.
new cheat engine prompt?? how long have you NOT been update your CE? :shock:
zachillios wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:53 am
[...]
Everything is working well, anti-anti cheat works perfectly as far as I can tell.
thanks for testing!
good to know at least it's working for someone~
originally I just patched up one results check.
while making the aobscan for it, I found that there are at least 5 other places that would call the same function, so I patched them up as well, just in case. (maybe I'll try empty that function later to see what happen... just for fun...)
I'll be a guinea pig as well as I play the game, hopefully it won't fall apart later and I'll have to trace more.......

ClayClaymor
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:47 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by ClayClaymor »

Did someone already make a shop points cheat?

darkbear
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:19 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by darkbear »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:18 am
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:40 am
[...]
may be because the cheat table needs an update, it does say when i open, a newer engine available so ill try taht first.
new cheat engine prompt?? how long have you NOT been update your CE? :shock:
zachillios wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:53 am
[...]
Everything is working well, anti-anti cheat works perfectly as far as I can tell.
thanks for testing!
good to know at least it's working for someone~
originally I just patched up one results check.
while making the aobscan for it, I found that there are at least 5 other places that would call the same function, so I patched them up as well, just in case. (maybe I'll try empty that function later to see what happen... just for fun...)
I'll be a guinea pig as well as I play the game, hopefully it won't fall apart later and I'll have to trace more.......
Sorry to tell you It don't work for me, but I find a very special thing:
I try to get health work by myself, and use pointer, If I locker my health, The Anti-Cheat will work and you can't open door anymore, but... If you just pointer for health address and change value by myself with random value( 1100 ~ 1200) and It working very smoth.

Will you make a split version? I can't find the gaming time address, I want this one only, Thank you so much

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by r3v4n »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:18 am
thanks for testing!
good to know at least it's working for someone~
originally I just patched up one results check.
while making the aobscan for it, I found that there are at least 5 other places that would call the same function, so I patched them up as well, just in case. (maybe I'll try empty that function later to see what happen... just for fun...)
I'll be a guinea pig as well as I play the game, hopefully it won't fall apart later and I'll have to trace more.......
Same here, working like a charm!
=> as always: awesome work <3

Can't wait for some new weapons :)
Last edited by r3v4n on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am
Reputation: 31

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by teinousi »

I know I was dump but I just find grende launcher
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
0000002A:GrenadeLanucher

00000025:NormalGrenadeAmmo
00000026:AcidGrenadeAmmo
00000027:FlameGrenadeAmmo

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 410

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by zachillios »

Also for anyone who's beaten it already, here's a pointer for your shop points.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>17922</ID>
      <Description>"NG+ Points Finder"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : re3.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2020-04-03
  Author : Zach

  This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Points_finder,re3.exe,8B 58 7C 48 8B 47 50) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,Points_finder)
globalalloc(Pointsfinder,4)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [Pointsfinder],rax
code:
  mov ebx,[rax+7C]
  mov rax,[rdi+50]
  jmp return

Points_finder:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(Points_finder)

[DISABLE]

Points_finder:
  db 8B 58 7C 48 8B 47 50

unregistersymbol(Points_finder)
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(Pointsfinder)
{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "re3.exe"+1948571

"re3.exe"+1948552: 5F                    -  pop rdi
"re3.exe"+1948553: E9 B8 8F 94 00        -  jmp re3.exe+2291510
"re3.exe"+1948558: 48 8B 41 68           -  mov rax,[rcx+68]
"re3.exe"+194855C: 48 85 C0              -  test rax,rax
"re3.exe"+194855F: 75 10                 -  jne re3.exe+1948571
"re3.exe"+1948561: 45 33 C0              -  xor r8d,r8d
"re3.exe"+1948564: 8D 50 38              -  lea edx,[rax+38]
"re3.exe"+1948567: 48 8B CF              -  mov rcx,rdi
"re3.exe"+194856A: E8 A1 8F 94 00        -  call re3.exe+2291510
"re3.exe"+194856F: EB 03                 -  jmp re3.exe+1948574
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"re3.exe"+1948571: 8B 58 7C              -  mov ebx,[rax+7C]
"re3.exe"+1948574: 48 8B 47 50           -  mov rax,[rdi+50]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"re3.exe"+1948578: 48 83 78 18 00        -  cmp qword ptr [rax+18],00
"re3.exe"+194857D: 0F 85 B8 00 00 00     -  jne re3.exe+194863B
"re3.exe"+1948583: 89 5D 78              -  mov [rbp+78],ebx
"re3.exe"+1948586: 48 8D 54 24 20        -  lea rdx,[rsp+20]
"re3.exe"+194858B: 8B 05 6F 18 44 07     -  mov eax,[re3.exe+8D89E00]
"re3.exe"+1948591: 48 8B CF              -  mov rcx,rdi
"re3.exe"+1948594: 89 44 24 20           -  mov [rsp+20],eax
"re3.exe"+1948598: 0F B7 05 65 18 44 07  -  movzx eax,word ptr [re3.exe+8D89E04]
"re3.exe"+194859F: 66 89 44 24 24        -  mov [rsp+24],ax
"re3.exe"+19485A4: 0F B7 05 5B 18 44 07  -  movzx eax,word ptr [re3.exe+8D89E06]
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>17923</ID>
          <Description>"No description"</Description>
          <LastState Value="999991" RealAddress="1613A8DC"/>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>Pointsfinder</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>7C</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Also here's more weapon IDs

1:G19 Handgun
2:G18 Handgun (Burst Model)
4:Samurai Edge
10:MGL Grenade Launcher
20:RAI-DEN
30:HOT DOGGER (Dagger)
31:Lightning Hawk (Magnum)

User avatar
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 145

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by Exeter »

Table works fine. Now if only Capcom fixed the performance in this game. It micro-stutters like crazy, unlike RE2.

Rickyn227
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:27 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by Rickyn227 »

Exeter wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:07 am
Table works fine. Now if only Capcom fixed the performance in this game. It micro-stutters like crazy, unlike RE2.
Thank Denuvo for that lmao

User avatar
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 145

Re: Resident Evil 3 +12 (table Update1)

Post by Exeter »

Rickyn227 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:08 am
Exeter wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:07 am
Table works fine. Now if only Capcom fixed the performance in this game. It micro-stutters like crazy, unlike RE2.
Thank Denuvo for that lmao

Seriously, this is the famous Denuvo performance issue? That really is bad then.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DogThor, nakint