woke up at mid-night to try the game... and made some simple cheats..
not much for now. not even a health cheat yet.
may add more as I play the demo. or just wait til the full release.
but still a few hours until I need to goto work... who knows?
most of the cheats I want are prepared. hopefully no more updates until the full game released... can't wait....
made some cheats for the full game.
this instalment uses anti-cheat, some memory check that would stop you from interact with world objects when the game found you altered stuff.
implemented some TESTING anti-anti-cheat to the table. report~
REMEMBER you have to allow CE to run the LUA when you open the table for it to work properly.
**from Update3.1 onwards, you shouldn't activate enable script yourself anymore. instead, open both the game and the table, wait a while, and the enable script should be activated automatically. then you can activate the scripts you want.**
**if enable doesn't activate automatically, check your CE's settings, make sure you have set "Table: Lua scripts" to Always.**
from Update3.3 onwards, you won't be able to activate the enable script, unless you've allowed the Table Lua scripts to run on table opening, or until the anti-cheat patching have finished.
some more tables:
Apache81's, which contains 3 game stats related scripts.
SevenLife's, which contains player coord pointers.
gir489's, which contains a script that unlocks everything.
I've only tested the first one.
remember to thanks them if you find them useful!
- updated piercing ammo mod to critical shot mod. you can do critical shot on the Pale Head now. also, you can do critical hit with shotgun now, shotgun becomes very powerful as a result -- it can one hit-kill many enemies with a critical shot, and in the clock tower fight with Nemesis, it can be killed in just a few shots..
- updated perfect dodge mod. added one hit kill trigger and aiming trigger. some filters added to prevent you from NOT reacting to situation like barrel blast, enemies popping in front of you, etc., IF a auto perfect dodge is supposed to be triggered by the script.
- updated no reload to no reload + inf. grenades.
- updated piercing ammo mod, gun shot landed on enemies would have the critical hit effect now, e.g., the visual effect when the shot hit an enemy, if it's a humanoid zombie, the limb being hit would be destroyed (same as the previous versions), most non-humanoid enemies would be stunned or knocked back, etc. also it allows you to choose to let the knife to cut limbs easily or not.
- updated the anti-cheat patching process once more. now, you won't be able to activate the enable script, unless you've allowed the Table Lua scripts to run on table opening, or until the anti-cheat patching have finished.
- added more item ids shared by PrinceRevivalDK
- added one more link to table post on this thread.
- updated piercing ammo mod. added chance trigger, works the same as the one from perfect dodge mod, which is independent from other triggers.
- added the rest of the item ids and ammo ids for the highlighted item script, which is contributed by teinousi.
- uncomment the controller listener (lua) in the enable script, controller trigger should work again now.
- removed old scripts and structure, the table has a smaller size now.
- added links to tables on this thread.
- updated the anti-cheat patch process. SunBeam sent me a more sophisticated approach to patch the anti-cheats, without that y'all will suffer from the current tedious anti-anti cheat enabling process much much longer until I muster the courage to try to cook up a better solution. the results would most likely less efficient than SunBeam's and by then the next RE could be out already.
- with this update, once you attached the table to the game via CE (order doesn't matter), the patch would be applied automatically, and once it's done, the enable script would be activated for you, so that you won't activate it earlier than the anti-cheat patching by accident.
- for better experience, you should set lua script execution to "Always" for now so that you won't be asked everytime you use this table. (maybe I should ask Dark Byte for a signature.... don't know if this is still available...?)
- added back zombie full fps.
- added parasite puke mod.
- separate the anti-anti cheat from the enable script. mainly for my own convenience for now, as it'd make updating/adding scripts easier for me. will merge it back to the enable script once the frequent updates are done. ...or maybe I'd just leave it like this...
- updated the table for the full game release.
- implemented anti-anti-cheat. NOT thoroughly tested. report!
- updated piercing ammo key to piercing ammo mod. unwounded upper/lower limbs no longer need 2 hits to be detached now. also, other than keyboard/controller trigger, it allows the effect to be triggered by body parts hit (all or individually) and/or in perfect dodge counter now.
- added game play time mod. it could be affecting the TOTAL play time (sum of multiple play-through) for now, which could make it the same as your current play-through. may investigate more later.
- removed zombie full fps. just lazy to update.
- added piercing ammo key. it also supports controller button trigger, but I can't test it. report!
- updated slow motion. forgot a null check that may generate a read error on exiting the game. now fixed.
- added controller support for perfect dodge mod, slow motion, and universal item key. NONE of them are tested. report!
- added follow cam mod.
- updated slow walk key to slow walk keys. added a separate key for one more speed.
- updated perfect dodge mod. lower the key-listener loop latency, just in case.
- changed auto perfect dodge to perfect dodge mod. combine the previous added child-script perfect dodge key as one of its modifiers, plus adding another modifiers to the script. read script description for details.
- updated undead. just lowering the default min health from 500 to 360.
- added perfect dodge key as a child script for the auto perfect dodge script.
- added zombie full fps, another script ported from RE2.
- updated auto perfect evade. auto perfect dodge can be triggered when you're moving now, also the script name is changed to auto perfect dodge now.
- lowered all key-listeners' checking frequency a bit. universal item key may not be as responsive as before.
- updated auto perfect evade. added one more injection point, should be stable now.
- added auto perfect evade
- added hide weapon upgrade appearance and highlighted item.
- updated undead. just add the aobscans, nothing else changed for now.
- added undead.
- health still drop but you won't die.
- default min health allowed: 360
- note that if min health is <= 360, although zombies' killing bite won't be triggered as the game intended, you could still be killed by Nemesis' one-hit-kill grab when in danger health status. may look into it when the game is released. in the meant time, if you don't want to take the risk, you can raise the value to >= 360, or just use perfect dodge mod together.
no reload + inf. grenades
- DISABLE auto-reload in the game option menu first!
- allows you to fire the gun without any ammo clip.
- ammo clip still decrease until it reaches zero.
- quantity of the grenades (both flash and flag grenade and hand grenade) won't drop below 1 when being thrown.
ignore ammo pouch
- allows you to reload your gun without any ammo pouch.
critical shot mod
- when activated, allows you to explode zombies' head off or explode any limbs in one hit, stun Nemesis/Hunters/dogs if you hit a week point, and killing Pale Head, with almost all the guns (including all handguns except the Magnum, all assault rifle, and the shotgun) base on various settings.
- 1. chance trigger
-- when you hit an enemy, it has a chance to land a critical hit by this value.
-- value is in %, value lower than 0 would be treated as 0, and value greater than 100 would be treated as 100. default: 50%.
-- setting this to 100 means a head/every limbs would always be exploded on every hit, even if the other elements' settings aren't met.
- 2. body parts trigger
-- for example, if the "head" is enabled, the zombie's head would be exploded with one hit, no matter how other settings are set; and you'd land a critical hit on the Pale Head if you fire on its head.
-- you can choose which body part(s) to use the critical shot on with every hit.
-- default settings: both upper and lower limbs are enabled.
- 3. perfect dodge counter trigger
-- the attacks during a perfect dodge counter would have the critical shot effect, no matter how other settings are set.
-- e.g., if the target is a zombie, you explode the head immediately during the perfect dodge counter.
- 4. key trigger
-- the attack would have the critical shot effect if you're holding the specified key when you attack, no matter how your other settings are set.
-- key default: CapsLock.
- 5. controller trigger
-- same as the key trigger, except it's for a controller button of your choice.
- when limb cutter is set to "enabled", knives can cut zombies' limbs easily, which is also governed by the triggers mentioned above too. e.g., with the default settings of the script, set this to "enabled" and try to do a perfect dodge counter with the knife...
- also the game's gore, compared to RE2remake, is dumped down a little bit -- the waist can't be detached anymore. instead, when critical shot effect happens on a zombie's waist or torso, the zombie get knocked down immediately instead, but would stand again shortly if it still has health left.
perfect dodge mod
- when activated, allows you to trigger perfect dodge automatically without the need to actually use the in-game dodge key, base on the setting of these 4 elements, chance trigger, health status trigger, key trigger. and controller trigger.
- perfect dodge won't be triggered properly when you are RUNNING, instead you'd simply ignore the intended damage.
- 1. chance trigger:
-- when an enemy attack connects, a perfect dodge has a chance to be triggered automatically by this value.
-- value is in %, value lower than 0 would be treated as 0, and value greater than 100 would be treated as 100. default: 50%.
-- setting this to 100 means a perfect dodge would always be triggered automatically when an enemy attack connects, even if the other 2 elements' settings aren't met.
- 2. health status trigger:
-- when an enemy attack connects, a perfect dodge would be triggered automatically if you're in that status, even if the other 2 elements' settings aren't met.
-- value can be changed between disabled, caution (amber), and danger (red). default: danger.
- 3. one hit kill trigger
-- you'd auto dodge the one hit kill attack from Nemesis, Hunter γ and Hunter β.
-- didn't add filter for zombie's killing bite, as undead would prevent it from happening already.
- 4. aiming trigger
-- when an enemy attack connects, a perfect dodge would be triggered automatically if you're aiming any weapon.
- 5. key trigger:
-- if you're holding this key, when an enemy attack connects, a perfect dodge would be triggered automatically, even if the other 2 elements' settings aren't met.
-- key can be changed by choosing from the entry's drop-down-list. default: SPACEBAR.
-- when a zombie grabs you, as long as you're holding the specified key during the struggle, the zombie bites won't hurt you at all.
-- it's advised to use the same key as your in-game dodge key, this way, aside from holding the key when you're surrounded by a crowd of zombies, you can do some easier perfect dodge when you're dealing with some lone zombies. that is, if you dodge too soon, just keep holding the key and you can still do a perfect dodge when the attack connect; if you dodge too late, you can, again, just keep holding the key and the zombie won't hurt you during the grab.
- 6. controller trigger:
-- same as key trigger except it's for controller.
parasite puke mod
- by script default, when activated, press CapsLock+Mouse Middle button to puke out the parasites.
- change method to "auto puke", and you'd puke out parasites immediately whenever they enter you without the need to press the hot-key.
slow walk keys
- of course it's the first thing I made... allows you to walk slower depends on which of the specified keys you're holding.
- by script defult, hold CapsLock key to walk slower, hold Alt key to walk even slower. both the keys and the speeds can be changed via the entries.
slow motion (speedhack)
- just using CE's speedhack to manipulate the game speed by holding the specified keys or controller button.
- by script default, when activated, hold Mouse X1 Button and Mouse Right Button (i.e. hold Mouse X1 Button when aiming) would enter slow-motion by using CE's speedhack.
- also, you can hold Left Trigger on your controller to enter slow motion as well.
- you can change the key combinations and the speed after you activated the script.
universal item key
- allows you to interact with world objects with any item from your inventory.
- for example, cut any chains with your knife.
- press and hold CapsLock key (or the key you specified) when clicking on the item in the inv AND when clicking on the USE option.
- you can also use a specified controller button as well.
- should not be used on world objects that allows multiple items (e.g., dark room, multi-items puzzle, etc).
hide weapon upgrade appearance
- when activated, allows you to HIDE appearance change of some of the weapon's upgrade.
- it only covers 1 weapon's upgrade appearance for now, which is G19's Dot Sight.
- choose the value of an upgrade to "hide" to hide the appearance change of that upgrade, while the installed upgrade would still have its effect intact. e.g., you have Dot Sight installed for G19 Hanggun, activate the script, set the value of "Dot Sight" to "hide". back to the game and switch out and in to G19 or just fire/reload the G19 once, an you'll see the Dot Sight appearance is gone visually, but you still can see the dot at the centre of your aim.
- you can change item type and quantity of the highlighted item in your backpack.
- if you want to change something to a weapon:
-- 1. you need to place it in the storage box and take it out before you can actually use it. best way to do is to place an item into the box, highlight said item in the box, change that item to the weapon you want, then take it out.
-- 2. you need to give the correct ammo type to the gun first. e.g., if you created the "CBQR Assault Rifle", change the ammo type to "Assault Rifle Ammo".
- if it's a weapon, item id would be 0x00000000. if it's not a weapon, weapon id would be 0xffffffff. both can be set via the drop-down-list.
- don't freeze the values, unless you know what you are doing..
- if you are new to CE, REMEMBER you don't need to freeze the value (i.e., put a tick in the box in front of the address) if you just want to edit the value.
- all ids should be included, which was completed by appending from teinousi's post. if you think ids are missing, feel free to share.
follow cam mod
- when activated, allows you to manipulate the camera distance when you're not aiming and the aiming distance offset.
- by script default, the camera would be a little bit further back than the game's default when you're not aiming, the aiming camera distance won't be changed.
- you can change them via the entries if you don't like my settings.
game play time mod
- when activated, game play time would stop at the time you specified.
- in details, when the time reaches the stop time specified, it'd loop back to x minutes ago, x being the loop time specified. default loop time 5 mins.
- by script default, time would stop at 2:30:43. i.e., when the game time reaches 2:30:43, the time would start cycle between 2:25:43 - 2:30:43.
- for easy stop-time setting, remember you have to allow CE to run the LUA when you open the table.
zombie full fps
- ported from RE2remake table.
- when activated, zombie will always have the full fps no matter how far away they are.
- may impact the performance depends on your system.
that's it for now, have fun~
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1