Metal Gear Survive v.1.18 [2021/10/18]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Survive v.1.18 [2021/02/09]

Post by Captain America »

Stong4004 wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:44 am
Hey so i think im kinda dumb, when i try to activate the cheats it only appears the scripts. Where and what am i supossed to enable the cheat? im really confused
You need to open the CT in CE.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

MGS EMOTE IDS credits to forum user: snake swiss

Translated to English

[Link]

Their video regarding emotes: [Link]

BOSS RAINBOW MOUNTAIN BLEND Item [Drink] (Japan Exclusive Item) credits to forum user: snake swiss

E9 A7 BB 36 = BOSS RAINBOW MOUNTAIN BLEND (Empty)

A3 4F E3 53 = BOSS RAINBOW MOUNTAIN BLEND

Further information about the item: [Link]

Credits to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6093 (Has a lot of information from multiply users about ids and items)
Last edited by Captain America on Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

hbrokenhunter wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:35 pm
Sorry for asking, I am still new to this whole cheat-engine thing. Is there any chance I will get ban in MG survive if I use this on my single player mode? has anyone been banned yet for this? Also Will I get banned in other games for just having cheat engine installed? I am curious since modern anti-cheat systems might check my installed programs.
The game has no AC!

isaac1111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Metal Gear Survive v.1.18 [2021/10/18]

Post by isaac1111 »

Hello guys,
I was wondering :
I am trying to find a way to get the ID of the material: "Obol" ( epic material that looks like a coin > you get it with battle points)
it should not be impossible because I managed to get the ID of other items from the same update that you also buy with battle points (weapon and gear enhancement)*
*weapons: DD 99 AB F7
*gear: CC 22 DD 76
I am giving you those ID's if you want to update the table and I am asking you : Can you help me find the ID for "obol" ?

dxtest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dxtest »

hey friend, thank your work, but i find a problem, weapon mod feature not use, look like address same with gear mod, maybe you can fix?

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

dxtest wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:44 am
I recommend you to follow the videos under "YT TUT (Create Modded Gear/Weapons)" on Page 1. Cheers

Dirmagnos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dirmagnos »

After 2 days of trial and error i think i figured out a sequence that actually works for (Create Modded Gear/Weapons).
Watch original tutorial video first.

You will need 2 items on same type, like 2 caps or 2 guns. They need to go to same slot, it is only requirement.
1) Go to Repository and equip "blank" item(item that you intend to modify). Good idea to use something cheap and easy to replace.
1a) In original video changes were made to items in base inventory, but for me table does not see those items, only ones that are already equipped. If CE table does not see item values, then just float mouse around from item to item. Aka if you have 2 handguns equipped, then move mouse left/right , from one gun to another and then back, for info to update.
2) Change item itself(like one handgun to another handgun, aka Burkov to AMD114 or Burkov SUP), change hp, damage(value of 1000 means 100% vanilla damage, aka setting it to 2000 will yield 200% of vanilla damage, etc.), perks, etc.
3) Do whole CTRL+B segment, as it is done in original video. DO NOT FORGET TO LOCK(red cross inside that square on the left) NEW ENTRY IN CE TABLE.
4) Unequip/replace modified item. So that instead of being equipped it goes to base inventory.
5) Go to appropriate table, like Gunsmith Table for weapons, and attempt to Dismantle item. Progression circle should be red. Check if item still remains in base inventory. If its not there, exit table and activate it again. If it is still not there, start again from #1.
6) Switch back to CE table and now unlock weapon entry.
7) Use transporter and teleport to another transporter. If you forgot to unlock modified weapon entry in CE table, then unlock it and repeat whole teleportation process again.
8) Save and exit.
9) Exit game. Reason for exiting game altogether is to make sure that changes are saved properly. I dont know why, but for whatever reason on 2 occasions changes partially reverted after i restarted game. Simply going back to main menu might not be enough.

Dirmagnos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dirmagnos »

Is there any way to prevent weapon attachments breaking if modding ?
Because after game restart all attachment slots are removed.

chromehounds21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chromehounds21 »

isaac1111 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:33 am
Hello guys,
I was wondering :
I am trying to find a way to get the ID of the material: "Obol" ( epic material that looks like a coin > you get it with battle points)
it should not be impossible because I managed to get the ID of other items from the same update that you also buy with battle points (weapon and gear enhancement)*
*weapons: DD 99 AB F7
*gear: CC 22 DD 76
I am giving you those ID's if you want to update the table and I am asking you : Can you help me find the ID for "obol" ?
hello, sorry for the mistakes, I use google translate (I'm French).

for the obol, I don't have the ID but I have the address, it's 231737d08C4

how to search for an id in the table please i still have trouble with cheat engine and i only know how to modify by searching in the values of the objects so if i don't own the object i can't get not to find the line to change the value.

thank you

AbsentPrime
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AbsentPrime »

When i try to change an objects id from a clean bottle to an andvaced workbench it dosen't let me pick it up to get the item, is there any other way to get the purple workbech in the cheat table besides the build everything cheat which also dosen't work?

Desnacktivated
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Desnacktivated »

I can't seem to get the game to update the weight value, which is a problem, since I seem to have had some kind of bug while using this table that updated the gadgets I was carrying to an absurdly-high number, preventing me from moving. The game also saved, so I'm stuck like this until I can find and edit the weight value myself, or discover a way to set the number of gadgets I'm currently holding. I already went to the effort of beating the whole story and doing quite a few side tasks, so I'd really rather not restart.

So, does anyone know how to either edit the weight my character is holding, or adjust the number of gadgets? Since my character can't currently move (stuck in the overburdened animation) I can't place/throw any gadgets, so those numbers won't update, and I can't seem to edit the weight values no matter what I try.

SnakeFAME
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SnakeFAME »

I got the same problem. I have to craft epic items but I need Obol and I don't know the specific ID.
The same with the "Pick Up" problem. If I change the ID, then I can't pick that item up.

Any help? An easy guide?

LoStSTR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LoStSTR »

Please, we demand an update to the latest version, and I also have a weight problem, and some commands do not work

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

still no possiblity to get SV coins with rewards or something ? I wanted to replay the game lastly and I can't even buy sv coins it's because old change of the store and it hasnt been patched, sadge.

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

darcyen wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:57 pm
Anybody getting a crash with the table. It seems to happen when using weight or infinite ammo. Not sure why
I'm getting these crashes too..
Guys, anyone know why and how to fix it ?
I only actived Weight and Infinite ammo.