Ori and the Will of the Wisps [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Ori and the Will of the Wisps [Steam]

Post by cfemen »

Omega59 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:14 pm
i will confirm the ENABLE box does not tick in X at all. and I do not use this "Debug" menu. I click the box below "Enable" and choose the ones i want from the list it brings up.
well i already explained dont use the things in the blank section...(my debug area)
/
and you cant activate Enable...okay
you are using the Steam version?
Cheat Engine 7.0?

if both yes -> right click on Enable after you try to activate it and show me the error code.
Also when God Mode is enabled it messes with the controls a bit. Some times he don't jump or he just moves only one direction.
yes coz its a old one and should not be used...
if this is the only script you can activate(no jmps/nop folding) then i guess your cheat engine is old...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Omega59
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Omega59 »

Cheat Engine 7.0
Steam Version
I tried both the tables posted, 1st one at top and the 2nd in the list from the top. Enable does not work pasted error information below. Both tables cause the controls not work properly when hit. Going into PAUSE menu fixes it.

Code: Select all

https://imgur.com/uiaz7NX

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Omega59 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:32 pm
Cheat Engine 7.0
Steam Version
I tried both the tables posted, 1st one at top and the 2nd in the list from the top. Enable does not work pasted error information below. Both tables cause the controls not work properly when hit. Going into PAUSE menu fixes it.

Code: Select all

https://imgur.com/uiaz7NX
Reassemble does not find the symbol:
Click twice on Enable or wait some secs after attaching the oriwotw process, sometimes Cheat Engine needs more time to load the symbols.
/
So controls do not work properly if cheat engine is attached without executing any scripts? or are you still using scripts from my blank/debug section?
It's a bit strange that you Edit your Post with useless Info "game Crash with God Mode" after i wrote that you are using scripts that should not be used.

Omega59
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Omega59 »

Yea if you enable god mode and fall into red water you die and the game crashes out to desktoop. And you said to not use the options in the "blank" section.. if you see all your options are under blank section and got nothing else to use. Since Enable does not ENABLE!

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

@cfemen:
Latest version of your script is running fine on my side (HOODLUM version + CE 7.0)...

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Omega59 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:03 pm
Yea if you enable god mode and fall into red water you die and the game crashes out to desktoop. And you said to not use the options in the "blank" section.. if you see all your options are under blank section and got nothing else to use. Since Enable does not ENABLE!
you are ignoring everything i say really...you are using scripts that should not be used and then you write about the problems with it(even after i told you to not use them)...and you are STILL using this scripts... :shock:
and i wrote last post how to activate the Enable script (click twice or wait some time after attaching, coz of symbol loading)
you just keep saying "does not enable" without giving any more useful infos, did you try to activate it twice, wait some time? if yes and you still cant activate it -> show again error code.
but using test-debug scripts and complaining about it...thats not smart...
Kamse wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:11 pm
@cfemen:
Latest version of your script is running fine on my side (HOODLUM version + CE 7.0)...
:) yes Hoodlum is using the steam version

Omega59
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Omega59 »

I tried again. I double-clicked enable and i got the same error as i said in the image. I tried what you said, wait or don't attach the process. No other cheats are available but the ones listed under blank! Please tell me the use of this and you keep telling me why do i attempt to complain about cheats under debug blank section.. BC there are no other options since ENABLE won't ENABLE! simple as that.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Omega59 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:46 pm
I tried again. I double-clicked enable and i got the same error as i said in the image. I tried what you said, wait or don't attach the process. No other cheats are available but the ones listed under blank! Please tell me the use of this and you keep telling me why do i attempt to complain about cheats under debug blank section.. BC there are no other options since ENABLE won't ENABLE! simple as that.
i never said "dont attach the process"
Please tell me the use of this
tell "the use" of my test/debug scripts? are you even a human? :shock: i cant handle that really...so keep on using test scripts and complain about it, i dont care...
//
and this -> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11817&p=125694#p125703
just realized i've already wrote to you 4 days ago that you using wrong scripts...then again you complain about that yesterday?... so you are obviously trolling or you are not able to click on a Enable box(coz it seems like you dont want to understand anything / use logic )

Omega59
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Omega59 »

Click twice on Enable or wait some secs after attaching the oriwotw process, sometimes Cheat Engine needs more time to load the symbols.
/
Done that still did not Enable same. I got the error about Line 51 see image i attached. So i cannot use any cheats in your tables because rest are debug options then.

I am not trolling and I am sorry if i am coming off rude or ignorance. Just trying to learn and understand all of this process. I do thank you for all your efforts. Again if i am coming off rude I do apologist.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Omega59 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:28 pm
/
Done that still did not Enable same. I got the error about Line 51 see image i attached. So i cannot use any cheats in your tables because rest are debug options then.

I am not trolling and I am sorry if i am coming off rude or ignorance. Just trying to learn and understand all of this process. I do thank you for all your efforts. Again if i am coming off rude I do apologist.
well okay :)

can you attach the oriwotw.exe and then open the Memory View (click on the red circled button)

and please make a screenshot of it...got a feeling that your cheat engine has a symbol problem.

Omega59
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Omega59 »

i got it open which line do you want me to go to?

m8 are you on discord if so which one and your name. perhaps it be easier this way to chat lol.
none the less here is screen shot.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

so to make that clear : Omega59 was NOT trolling!
we wrote on discord, we fixed the problem.
//
+ minor table update uploaded
(game now runs in background to optimize scripts that needs a init)
+labeled my test/debug area with [Do Not Use] to prevent confusion

joemrt143
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joemrt143 »

Hi, love this game (MS store version) but just wondering if it's possible you could help in any way with the game's damn 'escape sequences' - either my PC or myself is about to jump out of the window - that'll break the self-isolation :)
I was thinking maybe slow the game down at these bits (delay loop or two)? or anything else? (I'm all out of retries for my health's sake)
Cheat Engine 7 installed.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

joemrt143 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:41 pm
Hi, love this game (MS store version) but just wondering if it's possible you could help in any way with the game's damn 'escape sequences' - either my PC or myself is about to jump out of the window - that'll break the self-isolation :)
I was thinking maybe slow the game down at these bits (delay loop or two)? or anything else? (I'm all out of retries for my health's sake)
Cheat Engine 7 installed.
did you try the Cheat Engine Speed-Hack? set it to ~0.7 with Inf. Double Jumps + Higher Jumps?
+God Mode causes that you cant die from water, i did the WaterMil escape on first try with these scripts.

joemrt143
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joemrt143 »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:59 pm
did you try the Cheat Engine Speed-Hack? set it to ~0.7 with Inf. Double Jumps + Higher Jumps?
+God Mode causes that you cant die from water, i did the WaterMil escape on first try with these scripts.
HUGE thanks for pointing me to this...it's built into Cheat Engine itself (thanks Cheat Engine folks !!)