(Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 35]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +15

Post by Rhark »

Tested latest table on Steam & it seems that on Mission 8 I keep getting UE Fatal Error which causes the game to close.

Options activated was "Unstoppable" minus the NoClip/Fly mode.

Edit 1: Seems my gamesave is now corrupted and I cannot pass the checkpoint, nor restart the level without getting the fatal error :/

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Get the UE Fatal Error as well on mission "ASSAULT ON THE CONTROL ROOM" after jumping into the tank and shooting. Only cheats active are "max player/vehicle shields/health", "max player/vehicle shields/lock health", "lock ammo", "lock grenades", and "1 hit kill enemies".

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

PureReality wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:45 pm
Get the UE Fatal Error as well on mission "ASSAULT ON THE CONTROL ROOM" after jumping into the tank and shooting. Only cheats active are "max player/vehicle shields/health", "max player/vehicle shields/lock health", "lock ammo", "lock grenades", and "1 hit kill enemies".
Thank you for letting me know.

The issue is with Lock Ammo only, and it effects the tank's cannon and the banshee's side cannon. Until I can fix it I suggest everyone disable the Lock Ammo cheat while in those vehicles, thankfully vehicles have infinite ammo already built in.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:38 am
PureReality wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:45 pm
Thank you for letting me know.

The issue is with Lock Ammo only, and it effects the tank's cannon and the banshee's side cannon. Until I can fix it I suggest everyone disable the Lock Ammo cheat while in those vehicles, thankfully vehicles have infinite ammo already built in.
A shame that it happens to me just in certain Loading/Checkpoint sections, even without firing a weapon. It completely corrupts the level and needs restarting.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

rhark wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:27 am
A shame that it happens to me just in certain Loading/Checkpoint sections, even without firing a weapon. It completely corrupts the level and needs restarting.
Could I trouble you for more specific details such as what cheats did you have enabled and which level and loading/checkpoint areas were this effecting?

Side note, I've managed to get sprinting and invisibility working (I've even given sprint a toggle-able shift bind). Depending on the difficulty of the bug-fixing I should be able to include the fix in the next update along with sprint and invisibility, but if it's brick wall difficult then I'll include a warning what's broken until I can fix it in the update after that. This is also assuming that rhark's issue isn't even deeper engraved in my code than the Ammo Lock, in which case it will be even higher priority.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Ooh sprinting/invisibility sounds nice, might make some of these tight par times much more manageable then. I was going to ask if you could possibly look into a freeze code for the par timer, but with you adding in sprint, it might be pointless for a timer freeze

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +17

Update's out and we now have invisibility and sprinting. Thankfully the Lock Ammo bug was a very easy fix so that's included as well. The sprinting speed is set at about double the default speed. I didn't make the sprint speed easy to change because it would result in clipping issues if set beyond what I have it at. The options were either what I used or another method that didn't have clipping issues but would result in an exponential increase in speed and would thus cause the player to uncontrollably fly across the map. Unless I am able to think up a better formula for method 2 or force collision detection for method 1, this is the best sprinting I've got.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:21 am
rhark wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:27 am
Could I trouble you for more specific details such as what cheats did you have enabled and which level and loading/checkpoint areas were this effecting?

Side note, I've managed to get sprinting and invisibility working (I've even given sprint a toggle-able shift bind). Depending on the difficulty of the bug-fixing I should be able to include the fix in the next update along with sprint and invisibility, but if it's brick wall difficult then I'll include a warning what's broken until I can fix it in the update after that. This is also assuming that rhark's issue isn't even deeper engraved in my code than the Ammo Lock, in which case it will be even higher priority.
Using the latest version, I managed to get past Mission 8 & 9 but now I'm stuck on The Maw and I got another Fatal Error riding up the elevator after blowing up the pipe things.

Options activated:

Everything in "Unstoppable" except Stealth, Flighgt/Noclip

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

rhark wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:52 pm
Using the latest version, I managed to get past Mission 8 & 9 but now I'm stuck on The Maw and I got another Fatal Error riding up the elevator after blowing up the pipe things.
I'll check it out. May I ask what cheats you had enabled so I can narrow it down?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:58 pm
rhark wrote:
I'll check it out. May I ask what cheats you had enabled so I can narrow it down?
Edited my last message. Restarted the level as it had corrupted my save and tried without your table & it worked fine so it definitely is something in the table :)

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

rhark wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:20 pm
Edited my last message. Restarted the level as it had corrupted my save and tried without your table & it worked fine so it definitely is something in the table :)
Thank you. I was unable to replicate the issue at that spot, however, I have noticed that it crashes when I begin the mission with either Max Shields/Health or Stealth enabled. This could very well be related, so I'll fix it to see if it helps you. The issue seems to be my Manipulator code. The Manipulators were basically some code I used just to write stuff wherever I wanted. I'll probably have to find a different place to inject my Manipulator code, thankfully it will be fairly easy to copy and paste.

For now, I suggest you try it without Max Shields/Health or Stealth enabled, and don't use the teleportation code either. The Max Shields Lock Health cheat should still work so you have that as an alternative to Max Shields/Health.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

rhark wrote:
I released a new update which may have fixed your problem, please give it a try now.

HomieValiant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HomieValiant »

for some reason when i try and use the cheat it wont activate. it says the module haloreach.dll is not found, anyone got any answers?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

HomieValiant wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:13 am
for some reason when i try and use the cheat it wont activate. it says the module haloreach.dll is not found, anyone got any answers?
^ What does CE mean to you? Combat Evolved, right? It's there in the title. Then why are you trying to use this table with Reach? o_O Sometimes I don't get you, people.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

HomieValiant wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:13 am
Could you please specify what happend? I've never seen that error with my cheat so a screenshot would be helpful. Even if there's the slightest chance of a bug in my table, I want to know about them.

Side note, uploaded a video demonstration of my table. I hear a picture's worth a thousand words, so I hope many pictures will make a million. Critiques are welcome, I hope to improve the quality for possible future videos.