(Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 35]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +71 [Update 27] Working

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Update's out. Main script will now properly detach when the dll has been unloaded. Added Auto Attach to allow the script to reattach itself whenever it becomes unloaded. Made minor improvements to lua coding so the lua portion will properly disable and the main script will disable faster.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Luceena
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +71 [Update 28] Working

Post by Luceena »

Just a quick question: Is it possible to get third person working with this table? and if so how do you do it? I'm pretty new to using cheat engine tables sorry :?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Update's out. For people who like to merge the tables, the main script will not activate when any of my other MCC main scripts are activated (If all auto attach scripts are activated table should automatically activate the appropriate game's script)
Luceena wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 3:44 am
Just a quick question: Is it possible to get third person working with this table? and if so how do you do it? I'm pretty new to using cheat engine tables sorry :?
I don't exactly know what it would take since I haven't yet tried to find it, but I'd assume some increased/decreased scans while exiting and entering vehicles, perhaps some assembly reading as well. For a beginner though I'd suggest simple weapon ammo cheats and such until you gain a better familiarity with cheat engine and assembly, though if you want to jump strait into it then I won't get in your way.

This is an idea I'll hold onto until I feel like getting it coded in, could be sooner or later depending on how I'm feeling at the moment.

Luceena
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Luceena »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:01 am
Update's out. For people who like to merge the tables, the main script will not activate when any of my other MCC main scripts are activated (If all auto attach scripts are activated table should automatically activate the appropriate game's script)
Luceena wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 3:44 am
I don't exactly know what it would take since I haven't yet tried to find it, but I'd assume some increased/decreased scans while exiting and entering vehicles, perhaps some assembly reading as well. For a beginner though I'd suggest simple weapon ammo cheats and such until you gain a better familiarity with cheat engine and assembly, though if you want to jump strait into it then I won't get in your way.

This is an idea I'll hold onto until I feel like getting it coded in, could be sooner or later depending on how I'm feeling at the moment.
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try keeping to the simple stuff for now ;) Assembly and Cheat Engine are pretty hard to wrap my head around so thanks for taking the idea of third person into consideration. :D

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 25]

MrMcBro wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:44 am
Thanks for the continued work on these. They make messing around and doing fun stuff in campaign way better.

Is there any possibility of a table to modify the progress of challenges? Grinding some of them every week is very tedious compared to others, and manually editing them takes ages.
I have changed my mind and have decided not to add this to any update.

I have heard that 343 has recently been cracking down on online cheaters. Since I am a very cautious lad, I won't attempt anything that has the potential to put my account in harm's way.

I'm sorry but the answer is once again "no."

Alex927
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alex927 »

Hello, with each update, I still have the same problem, the script does not activate because it says "<< module not found: halo1.dll >>"

username69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by username69 »

Heads up: Next Season is going to launch next week, you'll probably have to update the tables again.

DR-Corona
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DR-Corona »

Yes, the new update (s7) broke the table.

Vm-431
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vm-431 »

DR-Corona wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:28 am
Yes, the new update (s7) broke the table.
Yup. As soon as the new update came out, it stopped working. When I click on the "Halo CE" option, it does nothing but use like 30% of my CPU and slow Cheat Engine down insanely.

ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ColonelFatass »

Halo: Reach and Halo 3 tables seem to be working fine. I haven't checked ODST, 4, or 2: Anniversary yet.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +71 [Update 30] Working

Update's out. Simply restored the table after the Season 7 update.

JENSEN21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +71 [Update 30] Working

Post by JENSEN21 »

Do I need new .dll files as even with the new table its not working but was working update 29, yesterday. After the update

Giony
Cheater
Cheater

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +71 [Update 30]

Post by Giony »

quick question, can i get banned using the table if im playing online co-op?

vickyiori
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vickyiori »

Giony wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:28 pm
quick question, can i get banned using the table if im playing online co-op?
No. I don't think so. But I doubt you can use this for co-op play with table cheats enabled at both ends.

If it works, do let me know. :)

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 20_CharactersExactly »

I was using this table in earlier in the year with no issues. I downloaded the newest one and the auto attach doesn't work for me. What could I be doing wrong? Using the windows store version of Halo: MCC