(Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 35]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JC-h4x0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 23]

Post by JC-h4x0r »

Can someone help me im getting on Halo 1-3: "The array of byte named Skull_Reader could not be found"
Spoiler
Halo ODST, Reach & 4 working fine without any problems. Did i miss something??
Im playing on Steam Version 1.1955.0.0 – Any help would be great, thanks in advance & btw. Thanks for all this nice CTs @DreadPonyRoberts (:

EDIT: Works like a charm with the latest Steam [Link] ([Link]) – Arigato DPR-san ♥

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by JC-h4x0r on Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 23]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

JC-h4x0r wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:26 pm
Can someone help me im getting on Halo 1-3: "The array of byte named Skull_Reader could not be found"

Halo ODST, Reach & 4 working fine without any problems. Did i miss something??
Im playing on Steam Version 1.1955.0.0

Any help would be great, thanks in advance & btw. Thanks for all this nice CTs @DreadPonyRoberts (:
The current version (and the one my latest cheats work with) is 1.2094.0.0

Your options are to either get the latest MCC version, or use one of my older cheat tables. If you go for an older cheat table, keep in mind that it might not have all the features of the latest version.

I do thank you for providing the version number, that solved a great deal of potential headaches. Else we would have had to narrow the problem down to a version difference.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 24]

Update's out. Fixed an issue that prevented Sprint and Super Jump from working while the player doesn't have a weapon. Also improved the table so all scripts will disable when the main script is disabled.
20 seems to be the limit of tables that can be submitted per a thread, so I have combined all my updates from 0 to 23 into a zip folder for archival purposes.

ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ColonelFatass »

Lock health doesn't seem to work for marines

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

ColonelFatass wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:10 pm
Lock health doesn't seem to work for marines
I'll take a look, thank you for letting me know.

AFKMobile
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AFKMobile »

Howdy, big fan, quick question: Any chance of script to spawn AI? or something along those lines?

I was an active user/modder on the old Halo CE custom maps site and would love to be able to use this tool to have some fun modifying the campaign and other maps I force MCC to open.

Also suggestion: This site, or you in particular would be lovely if you had a discord.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 25]

Update's out. Fixed an oversight that caused Lock Shield/Health scripts for NPCs to only effect shields.
AFKMobile wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:15 pm
Howdy, big fan, quick question: Any chance of script to spawn AI? or something along those lines?

I was an active user/modder on the old Halo CE custom maps site and would love to be able to use this tool to have some fun modifying the campaign and other maps I force MCC to open.

Also suggestion: This site, or you in particular would be lovely if you had a discord.
I'm sorry, but spawning AI is beyond my scripting capabilities.

If you make any modifications to the game using my table, just remember that those changes will be reset once the game is closed. If you wish to make permanent additions then usual modding methods are your better option.

Fearless cheat engine has a discord, but you have to be a patreon supporter to get initial access.
I have a discord if that is your preference. Though the best place to make suggestions is here since it is easier for me to keep track of the requests if they are all on a thread and not spread out to other websites.

username69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by username69 »

You're going to have to update all the tables for the game. :( The update for season 6 broke all of them.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

I know I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm back with the final new MCC table (unless they add more games to MCC, which is doubtful).
Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer (with lua enhanced scripts)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15798

As for the broken tables. I'm aware of them and will start getting them fixed as is usually needed.

MrMcBro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrMcBro »

Thanks for the continued work on these. They make messing around and doing fun stuff in campaign way better.
Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:42 am
I know I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm back with the final new MCC table (unless they add more games to MCC, which is doubtful).
Is there any possibility of a table to modify the progress of challenges? Grinding some of them every week is very tedious compared to others, and manually editing them takes ages.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Just to let everyone know, I have finished my initial work on it and will (after some rest) test it out on a few mods (and make adjustments if needed). So far I have only tested it on Cursed Halo and it seems to work just fine.

After that I'll post the update and reply to all the comments. The table (and hopefully all halo tables as I update them) will come with all the lua functionality of my Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer table.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +70 [Update 26] Working

Update's out.

Fixed the table after recent game update. Overhauled Teleportation to allow for (theoretically) infinite saves. Overhauled Flight to allow for controller support and pitch control. Overhauled Sprint to allow for controller support. Table will disable when module is not loaded (somewhat unfinished since it works when switching to other halo games, though not while remaining in same game).
MrMcBro wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:44 am
Thanks for the continued work on these. They make messing around and doing fun stuff in campaign way better.

Is there any possibility of a table to modify the progress of challenges? Grinding some of them every week is very tedious compared to others, and manually editing them takes ages.
While it may be possible, I likely won't do it. To find it vanilla would be extremely difficult since I won't be able to update the values while cheat engine's up (since easy anti cheat will be running). While Sunbeam's anti eac may work (I don't know, never tried it) I don't want to rely future updates on the anti eac (since my challenge script would likely break, thus needing fixing).

MrMcBro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrMcBro »

Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:33 pm
While it may be possible, I likely won't do it. To find it vanilla would be extremely difficult since I won't be able to update the values while cheat engine's up (since easy anti cheat will be running). While Sunbeam's anti eac may work (I don't know, never tried it) I don't want to rely future updates on the anti eac (since my challenge script would likely break, thus needing fixing).
From my experience (using Sunbeam's bypass), all the values are stored beside each other, grouped into the three categories (PVP, PVE, Seasonal). Once you find one or two in a category, finding the rest is easy because you can just limit the search to a small list of addresses. The problems are finding things with 0 value and finding PVP entries, because you can't go into matchmaking with the bypass on. Finding the PVE values is super easy, but you have to find them all over again the next week without pointers. For a table to catch and change all of that, I probably wouldn't be alone in being willing to put some cash toward it. But I won't bring it up again, since this is the Halo CE topic.

Thanks for the quick updates!

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

MrMcBro wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:53 pm
Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:33 pm
From my experience (using Sunbeam's bypass), all the values are stored beside each other, grouped into the three categories (PVP, PVE, Seasonal). Once you find one or two in a category, finding the rest is easy because you can just limit the search to a small list of addresses. The problems are finding things with 0 value and finding PVP entries, because you can't go into matchmaking with the bypass on. Finding the PVE values is super easy, but you have to find them all over again the next week without pointers. For a table to catch and change all of that, I probably wouldn't be alone in being willing to put some cash toward it. But I won't bring it up again, since this is the Halo CE topic.

Thanks for the quick updates!
I'll give it a look at some point. By the way you describe it they sound easier to find then what I was expecting.

Also since it's a generic request (it applies to all halo games), you can ask it and other such generic requests on any of the threads. The halo games are only separated on different threads to make sorting through the game specific requests and bugs easier, else I'd be sifting through a wall of requests and such for random halo games.

MrMcBro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrMcBro »

Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:11 am

I'll give it a look at some point. By the way you describe it they sound easier to find then what I was expecting.

Also since it's a generic request (it applies to all halo games), you can ask it and other such generic requests on any of the threads. The halo games are only separated on different threads to make sorting through the game specific requests and bugs easier, else I'd be sifting through a wall of requests and such for random halo games.
Great to hear. I usually cheat a couple of the PvE ones and am usually useless with CE, so it's not difficult. Just in case it does help you, here are some thoughts from doing it myself (in a spoiler so I don't clutter the thread):
Spoiler
You can find the current value of a challenge in no time, though it's obviously easiest with challenges involving killing enemies. There are always a few of these challenges (headshots, unsc weapon kills, etc), so I start there. Once I find a few I know the rough area of memory they're all in, so I restrict searches to that area and typically only have to change the value once to find it after that. There's some offset for each category, but I don't know how to deal with that yet, so I have to leave the PVP ones alone for the moment. If someone smarter than me figured out that offset, it'd be just as easy to mess with those, too.

My biggest problem is dealing with 0-value challenges that can't be easily changed, or ones where you only need 1-3 of whatever (missions completed, usually) to finish it, making it not worth the effort. A second problem is that, due to how many things Halo tracks, you'll get a lot of values that look like what you're looking for, but aren't. It's hard to tell if you're getting "kills with unsc weapon" or "kills with pistol" or "kills on this level", etc. I tend to start off by killing a few grunts with varied methods just to make that all a lot easier.

I've also discovered that if you change a value to its completed amount (say you have 5/10, you change it to 10/10), then get returned to the menu, it'll sometimes unlock it there, but if not, you can exit the game and re-launch it and it'll unlock. I haven't tested to see what happens if you set it to above its maximum (say, 15/10). Theoretically, it should even be possible to have a script to unlock all challenges at once, but I don't know.

Of course, this is all with Sunbeam's bypass. I did test before to see if I could play a matchmaking game and scan things without changing them, but although you can get into a game, you get disconnected moments after loading in, so there's no point to it. I haven't yet tested to see what happens if I run CE without the bypass with EAC active, but I assume it wouldn't work.