(Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 35]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EmpressLexi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 18]

Post by EmpressLexi »

Hey! Love the table as always :D
I had a cheat request up for Halo CE a while ago for the old "time freeze" cheat that there used to be for Halo CE, and was wondering if you could pull it off. I think there's also a chance that it'd work in the other games too and might be fun to mess with.

Thank you for considering this anyway, love your work \o/

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 18]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

EmpressLexi wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:02 pm
Hey! Love the table as always :D
I had a cheat request up for Halo CE a while ago for the old "time freeze" cheat that there used to be for Halo CE, and was wondering if you could pull it off. I think there's also a chance that it'd work in the other games too and might be fun to mess with.

Thank you for considering this anyway, love your work \o/
I'm sorry but I won't be doing that. Not only does it look hard to find, but even if I did I would also likely have to find it again after the next major game update breaks my table.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +58 [Update 19]

Minor update. Added an improved version of the original No Bullet Spread and renamed the old one to Some Bullet Spread.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

can you give me a breakdown of your skull script/AOB?

Post by q13allz420 »

Hi again its me the noob on the block seeking advice.
I want to pick your brain and learn a bit about AOB Scripting and how it works.
I see no address' or pointers in the upper (red) skull scripts. Just the same 2 line code acting I assume as an on off switch Defining a bit as a 1 or a 0 but I dont see what it is turning on and off. lol what am I missing here?

My rudimentary knowledge of AOB knows that Skull_Enable is a symbolic representation of some code or address within the program ( I'm not really sure what it is exactly ) but it is acting as an on/off switch for every skull listed but the script is the same over and over again and doesn't show what is being turned on and off or where that something being turned on and off lives within the code.

I can't determine what it is doing. but I do I feel I could grasp it if someone knowledgeable on the subject could break it down for me.
What exactly is Skull_Enable? What is being turned on/off by Skull_Enable? How is Skull_Enable determining what to turn on and off? If Skull_Enable is indeed acting as an on/off switch where are the address's of the skulls that are being turned on and off? Is the Symbol Skull_Enable a Symbolic line of code or a symbolic representation of a hex address in the code? I get frustrated with AOB because I feel I almost have the concept of what it is but I'm missing some key point. where are all of the symbols and code injection commands stored?

I've built the vast majority of my basic cheat tables using pointers and hex address's using basic assembly commands such as DD (define decimal) Db (define Bit) and NOP to manipulate what the hex address's are doing. My over all knowledge of hex address's and how to find and manipulate them is not very vast but I do understand what's going on for the most part.

I lose my way when it comes to AOB/Code injection and the use of Symbols. In the case of your Skull Script:
Where are the symbols and and the code injection commands stored? (I can only assume code injection is in use within your script)
What is Skull_Enable (what is it doing/what is it's purpose) Where are the address's for the skulls/? What is Skull_Base?, how was Skull_Base determined? (I realize Skull_Base is a symbolic representation of a physical hex address within the code but how was this address found/determined and where are all the skulls within the code stored? also what exactly does skull overide do? I click the boxes ( my assumption being they are a toggle turning the skulls on and off in your game) but I don't see a numeric change in the values section pertaining to a skull whos box i have checked or unchecked (aka I cannot determine what if anything this is doing within the game)

I know this is a tall order to fill but if you could maybe break it down for me that would be great. I realize you have a busy life and may not have the time or inclination to help and I understand completely but if you do choose to help and can find the time it would be most appreciated :)
Last edited by q13allz420 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

I might be using this wrong but it doesn't seem to be working/doing anything. I've clicked on nearly every box/option and nothing seems to activate or in the case of the skulls turn on or off. The values of the various options never change and I cannot detect a discernable change within the game it'self :(
I'll continue to poke around but I think its in need of repair. Thank you for all of your hard work.
:(

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

q13allz420 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:00 pm
I might be using this wrong but it doesn't seem to be working/doing anything. I've clicked on nearly every box/option and nothing seems to activate or in the case of the skulls turn on or off. The values of the various options never change and I cannot detect a discernable change within the game it'self :(
I'll continue to poke around but I think its in need of repair. Thank you for all of your hard work.
I really wish I could figure out what is going on behind the scenes lol. I have always used Hex address's and pointers to make my cheat's but most if not all the coders on here use AOB and Code Injection which in some ways is starting to make sense but mostly still lost on how it all works :(

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

q13allz420 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:00 pm
Could you please share a screenshot of some values in each section so I can narrow down the problem code. You can use the compact mode script to make this easier.

Also could you please tell me what level you're on.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

I am so very confused right now lol

I wanted to play around with the latest Halo CE Table Release (I have not turn on or off any options within the table yet and I haven't made any changes to the games default settings)

I started a new LASO playlist (no in game changes or table tweaks applied at any point thus far) and I was going to mess play around with the Skulls using your table when I noticed a weird inconsistency.

My In game menu correctly Indicates That I have 12 Skulls are on (Default LASO playlist for Halo CE) and lists them by name, including the 2 in question (Mythic and Grunt Birthday Party)

[Link] (far right symbol is the mythic skull indicator)

but your table falsely Indicates the are off (coming back as zero value for both skulls)

[Link]

I thought maybe they were mislabeled and some other skull in the list would show a 1 but no other skull in the table list is showing a 1 sp I don't believe that is the problem.as aforementioned I have made no changes via the table or in game settings.
The only thing I did do was compare the default in game settings to the the Skulls listed in the table and I checked off the boxes in the table for all of the the skulls listed in the in game settings. (making no changes to the default numbers the table enumerated when the level loaded)

Is your table as confused as I am? lol

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +58 [Update 20]

Minor update. Improved the Manipulator code so effected scripts will run even when no weapon is equipped.
q13allz420 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:51 pm
This update should solve this issue. The menu will still indicate that they are active but their effects will not carry over in game.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

I'm not questioning your talents or knowledge what you just described isn't quite what was being seen in the bug I reported.

What was happening was that 2 skulls were active in were active in game but the table/skull script was saying they were off and or maybe even reading from a different address? I know you know what you're doing I just wanted see if you had checked the address itegrity of the table? stuff happens lol

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

q13allz420 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:06 am
I'm not questioning your talents or knowledge what you just described isn't quite what was being seen in the bug I reported.

What was happening was that 2 skulls were active in were active in game but the table/skull script was saying they were off and or maybe even reading from a different address? I know you know what you're doing I just wanted see if you had checked the address itegrity of the table? stuff happens lol
I can't tell you much other than it works perfectly on my end and I've been unable to replicate any such issue.
I pull all the skull values from this address, you can see if your skull addresses are addressed by this code but are unlisted or mislabeled on my table.

halo1.dll+B772D0

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

I don't know what's causing this issue. I don't know if there is an error in the table code or my game or what but the skulls script is not accurately displaying which skulls are active. I wanted to turn off a couple of skulls in an LASO run through of Halo CE but the table shows that the blind skull is off ( showing as a 0 ) when in fact it along with the other default LASO playlist skulls for Halo CE are on. I went through and checked all that are on just to make sure and the Blind skull is in fact on but table says it is off.

[Link]

kody4125
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kody4125 »

how do i download? I :| dont see any links

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

The latest update broke my tables for Halo CE, 2, 3, and 4. Halo Reach and ODST are unaffected.

I'll be working to get them fixed.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 21]

Update's out.
Restored table after recent game update. Made some major code changes to fix various glitches and allow me to add in more features. Enemy health codes are now specific to each team. Added Receiving Damage Multiplier for all teams and the player. For the player, added Shield Recharge Delay Modifier, No Charge Up Delay, Full Auto, and Super Jump. Added the unlisted Cowbell skull since it's the only unlisted skull (aside from Acrophobia) that works properly.