(Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 35]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

(Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 35]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Steam release can be found here

Google Drive Alternative
[Link]

:!: The table won't work with Anti-Cheat enabled.

Player Scripts

-Max Shield/Health

-Max Shield/Lock Health

-Shield Recharge Delay Disabled

-Shield Recharge Delay Modifier (can be edited)

-Receiving Damage Multiplier (can be edited)

-Lock Clip Ammo

-Max Clip Ammo

-Lock Belt Ammo

-Max Belt Ammo

-Lock Plasma Ammo

-Max Plasma Ammo

-Lock Plasma Heat

-Lock Grenades

-Max Grenades

-Some Bullet Spread

-No Bullet Spread

-No Unholster Delay

-Rapid Fire

-Full Auto

-No Charge Up Delay

-Max Flashlight

-Stealth

-Noclip

-Teleportation (comes with infinite individual coordinate saves)

-Sprint (default keyboard keybind is left shift. default controller keybind is left bumper. keybinds, sprint speed, and friction can be edited.)
-Autorun

-Super Jump (jump strength can be edited)

-Flight/Noclip (default keyboard keybinds are space to go up and alt to go down. default controller keybinds are a to go up and b to go down. keybinds, flight speed, and pitch control can be edited)

-EXTREME GAMEPLAY (For the EXTREME Spartan)

-Lock Warthog Run Timer

NPC Scripts

Scripts below individually effect the following:
Marines (always allied)
Forerunner (sometimes allied)
Covenant (always hostile)
Flood (always hostile)

-Lock Shield/Health

-Easily Killed

-Receiving Damage Multiplier (can be edited)

Skull Scripts

-Skull Override (enabling will override existing skulls)
-Acrophobia
-Anger
-Black Eye
-Blind
-Catch
-Cowbell
-Eye Patch
-Famine
-Fog
-Foreign
-Iron
-Mythic
-Recession
-That's Just... Wrong
-Thunderstorm
-Tough Luck
-Bandana
-Boom
-Ghost
-Grunt Birthday Party
-Grunt Funeral
-Malfunction
-Piñata
-Sputnik

Cheat Engine Scripts

-Compact Mode

-Speedhack x0.5

-Speedhack x1

-Speedhack x3

Other

-Auto Attach

-Values

(Update 1) Added Damage Multiplier, Instant Shield Regeneration, and Max Marine Health. Also split the 1 Hit Kill into 1 Hit Kill Enemies and 1 Hit Kill Marines.

(Update 2) Just a minor bugfix, now all the marines should be effected by the Max Marine Health and such.

(Update 3) Added Teleportation and Flight/Noclip. Also made unpiloted vehicles no longer effected by my health codes while player piloted ones are effected by player health codes (so you can pilot an invincible ghost while 1 hit killing enemy ghosts).
Also like a complete bumbler, I accidentally deleted all my previous MCC CE tables from this post, without having any backups stored on my own computer.
NEVER PRESS SHIFT+BACKSPACE WHILE EDITING YOUR TABLE POSTS!
Edit: Thanks to VirgilSouth, we now have my previous updates once again archived to this site. Click on the arrow to view the post.
VirgilSouth wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:55 am
(Update 4) Added both Stealth and Sprint and the Ammo Lock bug has been fixed. Sprint has been bound to the left shift key to act as standard sprinting in most games, though you can enable autorun in case you want it to be your default speed. Since I now have sprinting, I have rebound the default Flight down bind to left ctrl.

(Update 5) Another minor bugfix update, you can now launch the game from menu crash free with all scripts enabled, and it should fix another bug which caused the game to crash during loading sections.

(Update 6) Fixed an issue that caused the AI to have some glitched physics such as running into invisible walls.

(Update 7) Added No Bullet Spread, No Unholster Delay (so you can start firing as soon as you switch to a weapon without needing to wait for the animation to finish), Rapid Fire (effects vehicles too, also activates Lock Ammo), No AI Weapon Fire (prevents the AI from using ranged weapons), and Max Grenades.

(Update 8) Fixed an issue that caused the table to not work and eventually crash the game when playing on legendary with all skulls enabled. Renamed Max Shields/Lock Health, and Max Shields/Health, and Rapid Fire for consistency. Moved Flight out from under the Unstoppable header since it impedes standard gameplay, thus preventing it from being something that can be left activated continuously. Also changed the default Flight lower key to left alt to prevent it from conflicting with most player's crouch key.

(Update 9) Added Compact Mode and 2 extra teleportation saves. Also greatly organized the table.

(Update 10) Fixed an issue caused by a recent game update, also fixed a minor issue with teleportation.

(Updates 11, 12) (Due to some forum changes, I forgot the exact changes done in these updates, but the contents still remain. I know I could just look at the CT files themselves, but I don't care to.)

(Update 13) Added Skull code as well as max clip, belt, and plasma ammo.

(Update 14) Added the Acrophobia Skull and basic Noclip (for use with Acrophobia). Also fixed the table after recent update.

(Update 15) Fixed a large amount of the table to work after the ODST update, the rest will be added soon.

(Update 16) Restored much more of the table, chiefly of which is flight.

(Update 17) The table has now been fully restored.

(Update 18) Restored the table after recent game update.

(Update 19) Added an improved version of the original No Bullet Spread and renamed the old one to Some Bullet Spread.

(Update 20) Improved the Manipulator code so effected scripts will run even when no weapon is equipped.

(Update 21) Restored table after recent game update. Made some major code changes to fix various glitches and allow me to add in more features. Enemy health codes are now specific to each team. Added Receiving Damage Multiplier for all teams and the player. For the player, added Shield Recharge Delay Modifier, No Charge Up Delay, Full Auto, and Super Jump. Added the unlisted Cowbell skull since it's the only unlisted skull (aside from Acrophobia) that works properly.

(Update 22) Fixed an issue that caused crashes, and fixed Easily Killed so it will now work properly.

(Update 23) Fixed an issue with Sprint that prevents the player from walking forwards while crouched.

(Update 24) Fixed an issue that prevented Sprint and Super Jump from working while the player doesn't have a weapon. Also improved the table so all scripts will disable when the main script is disabled.
20 seems to be the limit of tables that can be submitted per a thread, so I have combined all my updates from 0 to 23 into a zip folder for archival purposes.

(Update 25) Fixed an oversight that caused Lock Shield/Health scripts for NPCs to only effect shields.

(Update 26) Fixed the table after recent game update. Overhauled Teleportation to allow for (theoretically) infinite saves. Overhauled Flight to allow for controller support and pitch control. Overhauled Sprint to allow for controller support. Table will disable when module is not loaded (somewhat unfinished since it works when switching to other halo games, though not while remaining in same game).

(Update 27) Main script will now properly detach when the dll has been unloaded. Added Auto Attach to allow the script to reattach itself whenever it becomes unloaded. Made minor improvements to lua coding so the lua portion will properly disable and the main script will disable faster.

(Update 28) Made slight edit to the disable script to prevent possible issues.

(Update 29) For people who like to merge the tables, the main script will not activate when any of my other MCC main scripts are activated (If all auto attach scripts are activated table should automatically activate the appropriate game's script)

(Update 30) Restored table after recent game update.

(Update 31) Possibly fixed issue that prevented the table from activating.

(Update 32) Added the built in cheats Bump Possession, Medusa, Super Jump, God Mode, One Hit Kill, Bottomless Clip. Added new error script which should hopefully help with troubleshooting. Fixed table after recent game update. Fixed crash caused from enabling any Receiving Damage Multiplier.

(Update 33) Remade the error script, possibly fixing an error it introduced which prevented the table from working. It now only detects if the module is properly loaded. Optimized auto attach.

(Update 34) Fixed table after recent update. Overhauled most of the code to be easier to maintain. Added Lock Warthog Run Timer script.

(Update 35) Fixed table after update. Overhauled code to make it cleaner and more concise. This (somehow) fixed an issue where the game would crash if cheats were enabled when launching Halo CE. Removed built in cheats due to them (possibly) being removed from the base game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
(Update 35) [Halo CE] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(135.04 KiB) Downloaded 3593 times
(Update 34) [Halo CE] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(139.66 KiB) Downloaded 3773 times
(Update 33) [Halo CE] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(138.07 KiB) Downloaded 1388 times
(Update 32) [Halo CE] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(146.14 KiB) Downloaded 345 times
(Update 31) [Halo CE] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(131.11 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
(Update 30) [Halo CE] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(134.25 KiB) Downloaded 236 times
(Update 29) [Halo CE] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(134.03 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
(Update 28) [Halo CE] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(133.24 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
(Update 27) [Halo CE] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(133.49 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
(Update 26) [Halo CE] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(132.82 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
(Update 25) [Halo CE] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(128.57 KiB) Downloaded 184 times
(Update 24) [Halo CE] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(128.45 KiB) Downloaded 297 times
ARCHIVE Halo CE Cheat Tables (Updates 0-23).zip
(271.82 KiB) Downloaded 620 times
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:58 am, edited 79 times in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +7

Post by sebastianyyz »

Nice, thank you

nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nillmand2 »

will this affect allies so they cant be killed?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

nillmand2 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:52 am
No, it only effects the player character. Though I will keep that idea in mind in case I am able to do it, but I can't make any promises that it will work out.

nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nillmand2 »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:49 am
nillmand2 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:52 am
No, it only effects the player character. Though I will keep that idea in mind in case I am able to do it, but I can't make any promises that it will work out.
okay, thanks for answering.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Thanks for table. Can u make damage modifier insted of OHK?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

VirgilSouth wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:31 pm
Thanks for table. Can u make damage modifier insted of OHK?
I can do both. I'll set it to multiply the damage taken by 5 (you can modify it if you wish), unless you would rather it be done with a different method (such as setting a minimum damage value or such)

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Multiplier will be enough thanks

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Seems they done away with being able to exit during the ending cutscene, making it harder to get achievements through means of playing to the end cutscene of a level on no-eac and then switching to eac version to get the achievements for said level. :( Going to have to find more lucrative ways or find checkpoints that are really close to the end of the level or whatever achievement you are going for. (which there seems to be far fewer checkpoints than I remember but it's been ages since I last played CE)

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

PureReality wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:26 pm
Seems they done away with being able to exit during the ending cutscene, making it harder to get achievements through means of playing to the end cutscene of a level on no-eac and then switching to eac version to get the achievements for said level. :( Going to have to find more lucrative ways or find checkpoints that are really close to the end of the level or whatever achievement you are going for. (which there seems to be far fewer checkpoints than I remember but it's been ages since I last played CE)
As I recall the game takes pity on you for dying often, making it give you a checkpoint much sooner than you would normally. This could be a placebo, but it's an idea at least.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +12

First update. Was able to find a way to separate the marines from everyone else, so now they are separated from the damage multiplier and whatnot. I found 2.5 to be a good balance for the damage multiplier, not a practical 1 hit kill but also very noticeable, but I made sure it was easy to edit in case you prefer a different setting. I still plan to make the teleportation and flight cheats, but due to their complexity they will take a bit more time.

Enjoy

nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nillmand2 »

just gonna post this.. the max marine health, it doesnt always work 100% of the time.. on the second mission the marine that came with the warthog didnt have the max health added to him..

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

nillmand2 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:15 am
just gonna post this.. the max marine health, it doesnt always work 100% of the time.. on the second mission the marine that came with the warthog didnt have the max health added to him..
Thank you for helping me find the issue, I can't fix what I don't know about. Thankfully it was very easy to fix, and now it should be much more reliable.

nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nillmand2 »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:35 pm
nillmand2 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:15 am
Thank you for helping me find the issue, I can't fix what I don't know about. Thankfully it was very easy to fix, and now it should be much more reliable.
thanks.. I'll continue playing to see if theres anymore bugs..

teslaranger93
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by teslaranger93 »

Plz can u make damage multiplier for halo reach? Can't find it nowhere.