(Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 35]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +15

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:19 am
Decided to post the run-down on UC, since I've read-up and tested some of the guys' research there. As such, you can find the topic at this link: [Link] n knowncheats.me/forum/halo/365284-halo-reach-2.html#post2714258 (change the spaces).
Very impressive, makes my work look like this in comparison [Link]
Keep it up and good luck.
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:19 am
..and in case you're playing the Steam version and want to start directly in the "no EAC" mode: [Link]. Simply change your Steam shortcut's URL to "steam://launch/976730/option1" (instead of "steam://rungameid/976730").
Also, thank you for this. Been wanting a way to use Playnite for the no EAC mode for a while now.
raf wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:30 pm
Works perfectly, thanks! Quick request though, is it possible to get a movement speed modifier? I'm loving going back and playing Halo again, but I forgot just how slow going it can be.
That's an interesting idea and I'll see what I can do. I'll add that to the list of ideas for the next CE cheat update. Currently I am working on adding the requested cheats to Reach, so it may take a bit of time though.

The question then becomes, when am I going to be done with Reach? The damage modifier has been causing me some issues since it's being run through some very annoying common code. I would normally use ajip2's Inf Health & Shield that's already in the table, but it seems it works more as a bypass than direct health/shield manipulation (which I need in order to make a damage modifier). It took a good degree of time but I finally came up with a rather simple way to use his code for a compare, the rest should be fairly simple after that. The shield delay should be much simpler as I only need to compare out the player, which is very easy to do.

Edit. I can code, but I can't link worth a damn. Fixed the meme link.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

I've now added the Reach Damage Multiplier and Recharge Delay Modifiers to here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10986&p=124892#p124892

Now I plan to continue working on CE. So far I plan to add Invisibility, Rapid Fire, and I'll see if I can change the movement speed (never did that before but there's a first time for everything, heck, this table already includes many things I've never done before).

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:09 am
Cannot access it.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:15 pm
Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:09 am
Cannot access it.
[Link]

Funny how links work.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Ah, I thought you linked some Google Drive link :D So it was that picture :P Alright.

Giony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Giony »

invisibility for CE would be awesome, i hope you can find it :)

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Giony wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:49 pm
This was something I was thinking as well. I'm wondering if it's a simple 0/1 toggle to indicate if it's on or off.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

IFireflyl wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:54 pm
Giony wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:49 pm
This was something I was thinking as well. I'm wondering if it's a simple 0/1 toggle to indicate if it's on or off.
I could try to go for that, but it would be much easier (and better looking) to set the cloak float value to max. That way you can see the cloak effect as well as being invisible to enemies. I've done it before in the original Halo 2 viewtopic.php?t=10063, so it shouldn't even be a problem.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:20 pm
IFireflyl wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:54 pm
I'm wondering if it's a simple 0/1 toggle to indicate if it's on or off.
I could try to go for that, but it would be much easier (and better looking) to set the cloak float value to max. That way you can see the cloak effect as well as being invisible to enemies. I've done it before in the original Halo 2 viewtopic.php?t=10063, so it shouldn't even be a problem.
I'm absolute garbage at Cheat Engine. I can do basic value searches, but not much beyond that. Having said that, I did pinpoint that it's a Float value for the countdown timer. I set that counter to 0 and that gave me infinite invisibility. I was actually setting it to 0 to try to find the 0/1 toggle (if there was one) for Invisibility. I didn't realize that would make it infinite somehow.

Also, the best place to test this (if you want) is on the mission Keyes. At the beginning you'll walk down the hallway until you see a Grunt being chased by an armless Flood. Instead of following them by turning right at that intersection, turn left. There's an Invisibility power-up (whatever you call it) in the corner by a dead Grunt. If there's a better place to test it I don't know about it. That's probably the earliest Invisibility power-up in any of the levels though.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

IFireflyl wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:01 pm
I'm absolute garbage at Cheat Engine. I can do basic value searches, but not much beyond that. Having said that, I did pinpoint that it's a Float value for the countdown timer. I set that counter to 0 and that gave me infinite invisibility. I was actually setting it to 0 to try to find the 0/1 toggle (if there was one) for Invisibility. I didn't realize that would make it infinite somehow.

Also, the best place to test this (if you want) is on the mission Keyes. At the beginning you'll walk down the hallway until you see a Grunt being chased by an armless Flood. Instead of following them by turning right at that intersection, turn left. There's an Invisibility power-up (whatever you call it) in the corner by a dead Grunt. If there's a better place to test it I don't know about it. That's probably the earliest Invisibility power-up in any of the levels though.

Interesting idea, never thought of using the timer. It would make the transition a lot smoother. I'll probably wind up using it for the smooth transition while still directly manipulating the stealth value to prevent it from decreasing while the player is damaged (because that is one thing that decreases character's stealth in the game).
Setting it to 0 probably prevents some other flag from activating, thus preventing the stealth from deactivating. For testing purposes I would go with setting it to 0.00001 or something like that so the timer deactivates quickly. If I can't find the activation flag then locking the timer at the low value should do the trick just fine.

I'm willing to help new coders where I can, so if you or anyone else wants I can answer any question about how I found a value or how my code works.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Just an update on the Stealth:

I still don't know how to toggle it on/off. I did find out that there is a 4-byte counter that you can find and lock. As soon as you pick up Invisibility you can pause, search for a value between 1000-2000. Unpause the game for a few seconds, pause it, and then do a Decreased Value search. Keep doing that until you find it. Once you find the counter you can lock it, and you'll have infinite invisibility for the rest of the mission (it persists through cut scenes).

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

IFireflyl wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:47 pm
Just an update on the Stealth:

I still don't know how to toggle it on/off. I did find out that there is a 4-byte counter that you can find and lock. As soon as you pick up Invisibility you can pause, search for a value between 1000-2000. Unpause the game for a few seconds, pause it, and then do a Decreased Value search. Keep doing that until you find it. Once you find the counter you can lock it, and you'll have infinite invisibility for the rest of the mission (it persists through cut scenes).
Thank you, I took a look at the timer and its code but it didn't seem to have much of what I actually want. I eventually stumbled across a very interesting flag that I'll probably wind up using for stealth.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:15 am
Thank you, I took a look at the timer and its code but it didn't seem to have much of what I actually want. I eventually stumbled across a very interesting flag that I'll probably wind up using for stealth.
Sounds good. I know I'm basically a small child in terms of Cheat Engine. :D

Off-topic: is your username based off of a character mentioned in The Princess Bride? It's been bothering me for days because it has sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite place it.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

IFireflyl wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:37 pm
Sounds good. I know I'm basically a small child in terms of Cheat Engine. :D
My offer still stands, I may not be the best of teachers but I at least know how my code works and would do my best to explain it if you wish.
IFireflyl wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:37 pm
Off-topic: is your username based off of a character mentioned in The Princess Bride? It's been bothering me for days because it has sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite place it.
That it exactly how I came up with the name, a play on words of Dread Pirate Roberts.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »