(Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 35]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dodo123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +59 [Update 17]

Post by dodo123 »

The script seems to crash the game when it transitions to a new level. I only had the health+lock clip active. anyone else have the same issue?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WrackerM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WrackerM »

Question: Can you able to add vehicle health for CE and 2? Its very hard to use vehicles with one hit kill, specially with Banshees and Ghosts.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

dodo123 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:49 pm
The script seems to crash the game when it transitions to a new level. I only had the health+lock clip active. anyone else have the same issue?
I'll take a look into it after the Halo 4 release, since I'm certain that update will break this table.
WrackerM wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:20 pm
Question: Can you able to add vehicle health for CE and 2? Its very hard to use vehicles with one hit kill, specially with Banshees and Ghosts.
I'll see what I can do once Halo 4's out.

DarkestPrayer69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkestPrayer69 »

Could you add a time lock?? I keep getting the idea right it's a Float code but whenever I press the box the time skips from the set time back to the game's set time

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

I Appreciate all of your hard work dread pony. Halo MCC on steam just recently updated with the Halo 4 DLC. I was wondering if you have any plans to Update your previous tables to reflect this change? I cannot get any of your table to work. Also will you be making a table for Halo 4 DLC that would be awesome and most appreciated. Again thank you for all of your hard work and I hope these tables can be updated to work again with the new update.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

The Halo 4 update has caused all of my tables to break. I should have the Halo 4 table released sometime around the end of the day or tomorrow. Then I will update and fix each of the Halo tables going from CE, 2, 3, ODST, Reach, then I'll add any remaining finishing touches to 4.
Posting this message on all my Halo tables so everyone's informed.
DarkestPrayer69 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:54 am
Could you add a time lock?? I keep getting the idea right it's a Float code but whenever I press the box the time skips from the set time back to the game's set time
Do you mean the time for the warthog race at the end or a different time?

DarkestPrayer69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkestPrayer69 »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:27 pm
The Halo 4 update has caused all of my tables to break. I should have the Halo 4 table released sometime around the end of the day or tomorrow. Then I will update and fix each of the Halo tables going from CE, 2, 3, ODST, Reach, then I'll add any remaining finishing touches to 4.
Posting this message on all my Halo tables so everyone's informed.
DarkestPrayer69 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:54 am
Do you mean the time for the warthog race at the end or a different time?
For just the time in general like total mission time let's say on halo 1 it starts at 0:01 so I use speedhack to freeze the time and keep going up I'm getting the right code but there's other codes making the time skip back up to what the time " should be " You know how's there's 4,8, byte, float etc codes?? I legit did an ALL scan and still came up with the timer's float code but when you tick that box the time goes like 0:01 - 1:03 back to O:01 - 1:04 and repeats, it's like you either can't stop the mission clock or maybe I'm missing something.

It's not just Halo 1 I just used that as an example it happens on all 4 even reach, I figure if anyone could figure this out it's you Dread Pony, you make pretty decent tables so you know your shit

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

so is there a way to get achievements while playing in sp?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Halo 4 is out
viewtopic.php?p=166022#p166022

I know that some are only subscribed to a few threads which is why I'm posting this on each of them. After this post I will just post on the relevant threads whenever I update one of them.
DarkestPrayer69 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:01 pm
It's not just Halo 1 I just used that as an example it happens on all 4 even reach, I figure if anyone could figure this out it's you Dread Pony, you make pretty decent tables so you know your shit
This is the first I've heard of it. I'll look into it but I'm kinda doubting I'd be able to get it to work.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 17]

Update's out, the table has been restored.
DarkestPrayer69 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:01 pm
For just the time in general like total mission time let's say on halo 1 it starts at 0:01 so I use speedhack to freeze the time and keep going up I'm getting the right code but there's other codes making the time skip back up to what the time " should be " You know how's there's 4,8, byte, float etc codes?? I legit did an ALL scan and still came up with the timer's float code but when you tick that box the time goes like 0:01 - 1:03 back to O:01 - 1:04 and repeats, it's like you either can't stop the mission clock or maybe I'm missing something.
I wasn't able to find the timer I'm afraid. You likely found a display value which is not really the "true" value, which is why it would reset to the original time. The real time value might be encrypted so it would be much harder to find.

If your goal is to beat those challenges where you have to finish a campaign level in under 20 minutes. I've found the best way to do it is to play through the level Floodgate repeatedly until you've finished the challenge.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 18]

Post by q13allz420 »

Yay so happy I finally got one of the tables to work. I have a question regarding skulls. Is it safe to turn the blind skull off and still get the Achievements and rewards associated with the LASO Campaign settings?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

q13allz420 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:26 pm
Yay so happy I finally got one of the tables to work. I have a question regarding skulls. Is it safe to turn the blind skull off and still get the Achievements and rewards associated with the LASO Campaign settings?
I don't know I've never tested it. You can experiment for yourself if you'd like.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

Please excuse my ignorance I'm fiddling around with the trainer and one of the first things I noticed was a Yellow Text with toggle box that says spartan extreme. What is this? also down below in the values section a vast number of the pointers there are coming back Null and fail to do anything.. I cannot with any certainty verify that this table is fully funtional. I'm not complaining very nice work. I just hope the have a fairly long life as most of the trainer creation sites are retiring the game and will no longer support cheats for it :(

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

q13allz420 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:39 pm
Please excuse my ignorance I'm fiddling around with the trainer and one of the first things I noticed was a Yellow Text with toggle box that says spartan extreme. What is this? also down below in the values section a vast number of the pointers there are coming back Null and fail to do anything.. I cannot with any certainty verify that this table is fully funtional. I'm not complaining very nice work. I just hope the have a fairly long life as most of the trainer creation sites are retiring the game and will no longer support cheats for it :(
extreme gameplay causes your character to instantly die whenever you take the slightest bit of damage. It's useless I know but it's more of a personal signature I include in all my tables.

The values are more for programming then for actual use, the scripts are the important things. That being said the values should still show numbers so please test the scripts to see if they work for you.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:29 pm
q13allz420 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:26 pm
I don't know I've never tested it. You can experiment for yourself if you'd like.
Ok thank you for your help and your hard work. I really wish I knew half this stuff lol could you please maybe pm me the links to your updated tables that work with the latest update? it would be most appreciated. If you can't or whatever it's ok I still love you and your work lol