(Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 35]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +78 [Update 32]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

anon9 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:14 am
error code
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
please report this as it will help me fix the issue
10th mission
Receiving this during the 10th mission after the cutscene where you initiated the countdown and the sentinels appear.

Game crashes during the cutscene with sprint, max ammo/belt/grenade/shield/health, heat, auto, rapid fire, no spread/delay, enemy easy kill
Each number in the error code corresponds with a failed aob. Since all of them triggered that means that all the aobs failed.
Here's the odd part though, this check is only done when the script is being enabled, not after it's already been running. So it shouldn't trigger in the middle of a mission.
It also detects which game is running, and doesn't trigger this error when halo 1 is not running.

My only guess is that the script was somehow improperly disabled during your playthrough. The auto attach tried to reenable the script, but since the aobs were still changed, it could not find them.

The cause of this could be down to my soft disabler script, which can be triggered if Player_Base doesn't equal E9 (the byte that cheat engine always changes it to. This was a way to detect if the game had reset the bytes (which it does everytime a new game is loaded or you go to the menu).

Is this issue repeatable on your end? because I don't seem to be able to replicate it on mine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:45 am
anon9 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:14 am
error code
10th mission
Receiving this during the 10th mission after the cutscene where you initiated the countdown and the sentinels appear.

Game crashes during the cutscene with sprint, max ammo/belt/grenade/shield/health, heat, auto, rapid fire, no spread/delay, enemy easy kill
Each number in the error code corresponds with a failed aob. Since all of them triggered that means that all the aobs failed.
Here's the odd part though, this check is only done when the script is being enabled, not after it's already been running. So it shouldn't trigger in the middle of a mission.
It also detects which game is running, and doesn't trigger this error when halo 1 is not running.

My only guess is that the script was somehow improperly disabled during your playthrough. The auto attach tried to reenable the script, but since the aobs were still changed, it could not find them.

The cause of this could be down to my soft disabler script, which can be triggered if Player_Base doesn't equal E9 (the byte that cheat engine always changes it to. This was a way to detect if the game had reset the bytes (which it does everytime a new game is loaded or you go to the menu).

Is this issue repeatable on your end? because I don't seem to be able to replicate it on mine.
Sorry, I wasn't clear. It crashed with those scripts enabled, then when I restarted the mission (I ended up past the cutscene when resuming) and tried to enable the scripts, it gave me that error. I was able to enable them by saving and going back to the main menu, enabling the scripts, then resuming the mission..

username69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by username69 »

error code

Lololmaorofl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lololmaorofl »

This doesn't seem to work for me after the recent update (the 20 year anniversary thing). Any chance this will be updated?

bigdawg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bigdawg11 »

same, waiting for the patch! :)

bigdawg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bigdawg11 »

this works when running under Halo: MCC but doesn't unlock achievements... Is there a way to run MCC and unlock achievements at the same time?

DR-Corona
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DR-Corona »

bigdawg11 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:03 am
this works when running under Halo: MCC but doesn't unlock achievements... Is there a way to run MCC and unlock achievements at the same time?
short answer: no.

I assume you know how to switch between MCC, key point is to exploit mid game save such as saving check point and cut scene at the end of some mission (it saves the progress). i read steam guide by DAN Halo: MCC - 100% Achievement Guide for unlock conditions.

mARvOEoUS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mARvOEoUS »

-Output-
error code
12, 14

MightyMoh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MightyMoh »

is it possible to update the table ourselves? how would we go about updating tables for patches, or updates as it were?

Also love the work, not trying to sound impatient, just curious after using CE for many years.

ttvjeffnl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ttvjeffnl »

Hey I just noticed that the Cheat Tables for Halo: Reach - Halo CE - Halo 2 - Halo 3 don't work anymore.

Halo 3 ODST and Halo 4 are still working after the latest update.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

For everyone that's been getting a long string of numbers as an error message, that means that no aobs were detected. I am wondering if my error code simply doesn't work or if there is a version difference somewhere. I have tested it on two computers so far and they have both worked the same.

I have started downloading the windows store version of MCC. Hopefully it will bring the issue to light, all I need is for it to NOT work on my PC so I can see WHY it doesn't work. Though my internet is slow so 100gb will take a few days to download.

If anyone who has the long error and wishes to help. What version (steam or windows store) version of MCC doesn't work? If you have a bit of cheat engine experience then you can find the code that reduces the belt ammo (since that's an easy to find code) so I can compare with mine to see if there really is a version difference. If you want to go all in you can send me a memory dump of MCC using IDA or a similar program.

Hiroshi Mishima
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hiroshi Mishima »

I've no experience with scripts or tables, so this is just a "look for the number and see if it changes" search result, but this one is what I got for the Assault Rifle you start with in the second stage "Halo" of Halo 1.

[Link]

I'm not sure where to fine the accurate version number for the game, but it's the version currently being used on Steam right now. They released a small update on the 1st of December, if I remember right, but I don't know the details. For the record, I am also getting the error messages when trying to use the current table, it also tells me there's an "update" for Cheat Engine when there isn't.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +78 [Update 33]

Update's out. Remade the error script, possibly fixing an error it introduced which prevented the table from working. It now only detects if the module is properly loaded. Optimized auto attach.
Hiroshi Mishima wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:44 am
For the record, I am also getting the error messages when trying to use the current table, it also tells me there's an "update" for Cheat Engine when there isn't.
Are you running cheat engine version 7.3? If not then that would cause the error

ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ColonelFatass »

Max health cheat doesn't seem to apply to Covenant vehicles when you're in one

Hiroshi Mishima
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hiroshi Mishima »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:41 am
Are you running cheat engine version 7.3? If not then that would cause the error
Sorry for the late response! I've been using 7.3 for a while now and it was doing it back then, yeah.