Sniper Elite 4 [Engine:Asura]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[ 28 Feb 20 - Update #1 ]

Alright, went through the process of patching in the console commands/variables flags so they are not executable. Below is a list of all the commands and variables you can run in the console, AFTER enabling the "Console Goodies" script. To dump all of them, I used the "[CE Lua Console] Log Commands/Variables" script.
1749 commands
715 variables
SniperElite4_DX11.CT
1.1 / Steam
(78.58 KiB) Downloaded 3767 times

BR,
Sun

[ 28 Feb 20 - First Release ]

Game Name: Sniper Elite 4
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: Sniper4 v1.5.2 (2017.08.09.23) - 10:42:10. Aug 9 2017 - NID 3457
[ open the console with Tilde (~`) key in-game and check it out ]
Game Process: SniperElite4_DX11.exe
[ sorry, won't do one for the DX12 version, as visually, there's MINIMAL differences, whatever your OCD says ]

Hello everyone.

I've done some work in the past for this game, pulling up some nice options and, if I recall, a table in this topic. I've recently started replaying the game, after finishing Zombie Army 4, as I wanted to finish a project I started: mapping all collectibles' locations and a nice teleporter. Furthermore, I've discovered in ZA4 that you can use the weapon scope (sniper, pistol, etc.) while zoomed to pin-point the XYZ coordinates of the spot you're aiming at. That + player's XYZ = teleport to scoped location :) So I wanted that in SE4 as well, remembering there are a ton of nice roofs or ledges in the game you can snipe from. All said and done, I've mapped main campaign's collectibles.

Then I noticed in the SERVICE RECORD menu, COLLECTIBLES, there are 2 more maps I wasn't aware of (aside from the DLCs): Compound and Railyard. Well, recorded 2 videos explaining how I achieved what you'll find in the table, so I recommend you watch them. They may prove useful for other endeavors of yours you may want to achieve by the same or similar means.

Lastly, I will be updating this table once more with the means to remove restrictions from console commands and variables. Why? For 2 reasons: a) completion of anything possible I wanted to do in this game/engine; b) I can't seem to finish an Overwatch mission (Compound or Railyard) while being the sniper. Although I can teleport around and do the operative's part of the mission(s), I can't finish it as the sniper. This is why:

Which means I have to cheat even more and run some console command that finishes the mission or completes the active (the only one remaining) objective ;) Saw a bunch in the list for ZA4.

Now the table:

SniperElite4_DX11.CT
1.0 / Steam
(75.93 KiB) Downloaded 1982 times

And the description + notes for the options:
  • Get Tokens Address
    Will fetch the address and enable a sub-section so you can edit your Tokens. Note that the game has some sort of progression integrity check and after you end a mission, all of your previously unlocked stuff will be reset. Just a warning, in case you see everything locked and your Tokens reset to the value it had before the mission.
  • Unlimited Ammo/Items
    Will flip a condition in the engine that gives you 999 - I didn't hard-code the value; it's like that in the engine (just in case someone wants to make a remark about "999"; you know who you are) - items and ammo. It will also enable access in the Q selector to ALL the items (including the ones you didn't bring with you in the mission).
  • Unlimited Clip
    Clip ammo won't decrease.
  • Disable BPM
    Will keep this at 0. It will not increase as you perform any BPM action. You can modify the value in the script, in case you need certain amount for Upgrades unlocking (some weapons require you to shoot X enemies with BPM over 100 or some shit).
  • Enable All Weapons (Locked/DLC/Available to Buy)
    Does what it says. Will just unlock stuff for you, not automatically buy it. It's possible this may also cause the reset I mentioned in the Tokens description. If it happens, disable script, re-buy anything you know you unlocked, then that's that.
  • Instant/Quick Body Search
    Lets you fast search enemy bodies. Won't do the same for loot boxes.
  • No Recoil
    Does what it says.
  • No Spread (Accuracy)
    Does what it says.
  • Disable Scope Sway
    Does what it says.
  • Perfect Stealth
    Once you activate the header, you'll have access to 3 scripts. I think they're self-explanatory. Regarding the "Disable Entity State Updating (like "PlayersOnly" in Unreal Engine 3)" -> this will freeze everything in place, basically.
  • Coordinates
    Activating the header gives you access to the player orientation + location array. You'll find the the N-S orientation as well as the X Y Z coordinates.
  • Hook Weapon Scope Target Coords
    Activating the script will enable all sub-features, among which there's another script - "Teleport To Scope Pos" - which lets you teleport to targeted location. Just enable script, head back in-game, right-click with your weapon to some place, then press Numpad 0 to teleport there. You can change the hotkey in the script itself. Note: a) sometimes you may point into hollow spots, thus fall through the map (SAVE before you want to teleport!); b) you can use this in Overwatch maps to do both Sniper and Overwatch sides of the mission.
  • Overwatch (Compound, Railyard Missions)
    Activating the header will give you access to several items. To be able to play Overwatch missions just create a Cooperative game (private) till you get to the lobby. Then change "Game Mode" value to 0x10 (or 16 in decimal). This changes game mode to Campaign, thus giving you access, as Sniper, to the binoculars :P You'll then be able to set yourself as Ready and start the game :) Note that at this point in time I've not been able to complete either of these 2 missions as the Sniper, as the last objective is always to help the Operative escape. Will see if there's a console command that gets it done or finishes the mission.
You may notice there's no God Mode option. You'll have to live without it, considering the amount of OTHER options this table has to offer.

Videos detailing the Overwatch reversal process:

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lordrake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sniper Elite 4 [Engine:Asura]

Post by lordrake »

Really impressive stuff, gonna try it out later today

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Alright, folks. So.. regarding this:

I'm playing the "Compound" mission, forced as Campaign mission, as the Sniper. I've finished all primary and secondary objectives, aside from that last one:

Without an existing Operative player in the map, the game mission can't be finished. So.. now that I have access to the console commands and variables I started doing some digging:
  • Objective.GetText command will display the target objective's text in the console. For that you need an identifier (found that out through debugging). So start with 1.

• Alright, so our Objective is #5 in some list of objectives. Now that we know that, it's time to find out its ID. And we'll use Objective.GetNumber command, with id 5:

So the 5th objective in the list has id 7. Cool!
  • Then there's this command: Objective.IsComplete. Let's use it with that id 7 now and see what the console says:

• I've tried this will all the other objectives' ids and the value is always 1. For this one, the value is 0. Meaning incomplete. Now it's time to do some debugging and tracing of that "Objective.IsComplete" command. I don't see a command that lets you set the status from 0 to 1, so we'll have to force it manually :)

• So.. long story short.. setting [rax+68] to 0x2, instead of the current 0x1, will complete the Objective with id 7 for you :) Or at least that's what I though. I changed it to 2, then noticed nothing happens. Then I looked at CE window again and saw value's back to 1. So.. something must be writing it back to 1. Let's find out who and why:

The conclusion.. in a bit. Still debugging and tracing to find the condition, LOL.

BR,
Sun

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Alright. So I abandoned the idea of forcing Objectives to complete and found another way ;) Started from Frontend.Lobby.OverwatchRoleType console command. If you are the Sniper, then the value at this static address - SniperElite4_DX11.exe+BEC9E8 - is going to be 0. When you change to Operative, value becomes 1. Well.. in-mission.. this value is checked and game knows whether or not you're either type. Considering the end of the "Compound" mission is triggered only when the Operative escapes/exits, well.. if you play as the Sniper and have finished all objectives by the last one.. change value from 0 to 1 and the mission will end :) Why we want this to properly end: a) so that you don't have to replay it as the Operative; b) so you can choose player models after first play-through.

VideoJones
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VideoJones »

For someone who couldn't know less about coding, how would I go about changing the key for the scope teleport option in the script? It just looks like gobbledygook to me.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

VideoJones wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 4:30 pm
For someone who couldn't know less about coding, how would I go about changing the key for the scope teleport option in the script? It just looks like gobbledygook to me.
Enable Hook Weapon Scope Target Coords script first, then open Teleport To Scope Pos script (right-click > Change script). Starting with line 27 you will see this:

Code: Select all

// VK_NUMPAD0
  mov rcx,60
  call GetAsyncKeyState
  test ax,ax
  je short @f
Change that 60 to the value of the key you want (it's specified under the key, prefixed with a '0x') listed in this table: [Link]

Example: 0x51 | Q key (change 60 to 51 at line 28).

Click OK and save your table, so you don't have to do it every time you open the table.

BR,
Sun

VideoJones
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VideoJones »

Worked perfectly, thanks for the help.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

This does not seem to work for me -- the scripts to activate (the boxes check), but, neither the console commands, nor the "Overwatch" two-player bypass actually works. On the other hands, the "no recoil," "unlimited clip" [I]etc.[/I] do work... ?
Last edited by TroliusMaximus on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

wyf36584
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wyf36584 »

Dear SunBeam: Hello
I really like the modifier you made,
SE4, will you still make new cheating projects? If you can. Can you consider making a double or triple troop dispatch, the original troop dispatch is too small.

Megatherion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Megatherion »

First off, thank you very much Sunbeam, for making this table. I have been using Cheat Engine for at least 10 years and have seen your (Sunbeam) scripts, tables and forum posts many, many times. You are very knowledgeable and helpful, kudos!!! Accessing the 2 maps Compound and Railyard to get the collectibles and play the maps in a single player environment is possible thanks to you. In the original post, you say: "Disable BPM Will keep this at 0. It will not increase as you perform any BPM action. You can modify the value in the script, in case you need certain amount for Upgrades unlocking (some weapons require you to shoot X enemies with BPM over 100 or some shit)." How exactly do you modify the script to make the BPM a value other than 0? (BPM over 100...) I tried changing some values where the script has: mov [rcx+58],(float)0.0 to mov [rcx+58],(float)100.0 and all other instances of ... (float)0.0 to ...(float)100.0 but this had no effect on changing the BPM. I have a little experience with LUA scripting / programming, but this is beyond my grasp. Any help (from anyone) would be greatly appreciated both in learning more about cheat engine script programming and in helping me achieve upgrading all the guns in the game.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Megatherion wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:34 pm
If nothing happens after you modify the script and re-enable it (I hope you've re-enabled it after modifying it), then the table may need to be updated. And at this point in time I only update my old tables just for Patreon patrons. See my signature below.

Megatherion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Megatherion »

The table works fine, I just need some help on what values to change within the script to set the BPM to over 100. I did save and reenable the script after modifying it. Some help on this would be greatly appreciated, you are a genius at cheat engine scripts / tables.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I don't think you understood. If you changed something in the script as instructed, and it didn't work, then "the table works fine" isn't accurate. You'll have to manage on your own. I do appreciate the praise, though you're overdoing it. Peace out.

Megatherion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Megatherion »

I don't know what values within the script to change to make BPM over 100, enabling the (original) BPM script sets BPM to 0, and I don't see where the 0 value is within the script, except for all of the ...(float)0.0 instances within the script; which I did try to change to 101, with no results. Please help, the original post says "You can modify the value in the script, in case you need certain amount for Upgrades unlocking (some weapons require you to shoot X enemies with BPM over 100 or some shit)."; but no instructions on how / where to modify the value in the script.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Megatherion wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:12 pm
You know what.. I'm sorry, but you want to be helped, yet there are comments in the script itself that tell you what you're looking at:

How to modify them? Disable the script first, OPEN THE SCRIPT (I hope you know how to do that...), edit the 0.0 to 101.0 where due, click OK. Re-enable the script. And don't forget to save the table, unless you want to do the process again the next time you try it. That's it.

Line 19 says "change current bpm to 0". How about you change just that from (float)0.0 to (float)101.0?..

Now.. if it doesn't work, then revert back to the post I wrote on the previous page where, due to game updates, the offsets between the brackets might've changed. In which case, the mov [],0.0 lines the script changes won't write to the proper offsets. If you need to know what an 'offset' is I suggest you start learning how to use CE, how to hack simple games, get accustomed to the terminology and so on.. and not "help me quick hack my game, so I'm happy".

Peace.

P.S.: Back in the day, when internet wasn't available for everyone and we got shitty speeds (dial-up), we learned to understand things ourselves. And we did that trhough patience, a lot of testing, trial and error and perseverance. And always with a different target/game than the one we were aching to do some hack for. Today's generation just wants it handed on a silver platter, with minimal to 0 interest on how things work or learning to understand why some shit works like it does. Long story short: I'm not here to teach you the ropes; you learn them on your own, just like I did. On your own time, own sweat, own brain cells and pulled hair.