Megaman Zero/ZX Legacy Collection

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DoomPuppy
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Megaman Zero/ZX Legacy Collection

Post by DoomPuppy »

dafirus wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:54 pm
Any of this tables works on MMZX and MMZXA?
Yes, use the one attached to the quote below:
MBRKiNG wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:03 pm
was only intended for personal use.
i'm done with the story in all episodes.
really great games :)

feel free to add my codes to any other table

here is my table,
Inf HP and Invincible Cheats for all Episodes
-Megaman Zero
-Megaman Zero 2
-Megaman Zero 3
-Megaman Zero 4
-Megaman Zero ZX
-Megaman Zero ZX Advent

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JokeZ
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JokeZ »

Added the Subtanks, Chips, EX Skill for Zero 3, and i can't seems to figure out how to find the codes for the elves and the secret disk so i will give it up.
Update 3/ Added Stuffs for Zero 4.
Attachments
MZZXLC.CT
(29.76 KiB) Downloaded 266 times

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

JokeZ wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:49 pm
i can't seems to figure out how to find the codes for the elves
Seemed interesting to look into so I found them and put them together. 1st bit of elves is whether they are unlocked, 2nd is if they were used, 3rd is their type, and 4th/5th is their upgrades. Also added an infinite jump script and some charge + max buster script.

I also took a look at your "All Chips" section for Zero 3. Just like the Cyber-Elves, these are handled per bit. So, at the initial address you have, you would set type to binary, bit at index 0 (1st bit), at a length of 1. Do this for each bit in the byte until you reach an unused bit.
Attachments
MZZXLC.CT
Zero 3 stuff
(193.53 KiB) Downloaded 150 times

Elegant Angel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Elegant Angel »

I was wondering if there is any chance someone could add weapon level codes for Z2?

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Currently what I have for the collection
Attachments
MZZXLC.CT
(38.74 KiB) Downloaded 155 times

mrfatso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mrfatso »

Do let me know if i had missed anything out.
Attachments
MZZXLC.CT
Compiled codes from exassasinx, DoomPuppy, Pongozila, Poke, MBRKiNG, Geordan9, Maverick4583, JokeZ and wepon1984
(112.64 KiB) Downloaded 188 times

JokeZ
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JokeZ »

Thank Geordan9 for the guidance, i managed to add the complete Elves list and the secret disk for zero 3
Attachments
MZZXLC.CT
(197.97 KiB) Downloaded 193 times

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

JokeZ wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:00 pm
i managed to add the complete Elves list ... for zero 3
I noticed you changed or put together the Elves list a bit differently from mine. Separating the bits for the upgrades is unnecessary when they can just be combined and you made each and every bit use their address directly. One reason this can be bad is if the game updates in any way resulting in the executable getting recompiled, it's highly possible that almost all of these addresses will no long be the same which would require an update to the table. Since each one was given their address directly, you would need to update all of their addresses manually. If you look in my table, they are all relative to their parent node so only the parent would need to be updated. Then, to avoid needing to update the addresses, you can programmatically find the base address for all the values with an AoB scan script in lua. Now if the AoB, by chance, changes, you'd just need to update that and everything will be fixed.

This will probably require a different design of the table rather than using headers, but I would recommend getting used to it.

QuasiMorto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by QuasiMorto »

Geordan9 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:25 pm
JokeZ wrote:
i managed to add the complete Elves list ... for zero 3
I noticed you changed or put together the Elves list a bit differently from mine. Separating the bits for the upgrades is unnecessary when they can just be combined and you made each and every bit use their address directly. One reason this can be bad is if the game updates in any way resulting in the executable getting recompiled, it's highly possible that almost all of these addresses will no long be the same which would require an update to the table. Since each one was given their address directly, you would need to update all of their addresses manually. If you look in my table, they are all relative to their parent node so only the parent would need to be updated. Then, to avoid needing to update the addresses, you can programmatically find the base address for all the values with an AoB scan script in lua. Now if the AoB, by chance, changes, you'd just need to update that and everything will be fixed.

This will probably require a different design of the table rather than using headers, but I would recommend getting used to it.
Woah... Nice findings... Is it possible to make a code like the Infinite Jump for the other games as well? I never quite understood that AOBscan stuff....

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

QuasiMorto wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:13 pm
Is it possible to make a code like the Infinite Jump for the other games as well?
Weird of you to quote that message and the whole of it :P

I made a moon jump hack for Zero 1 and Zero 2. I could be wrong, but the code is calling certain functions dynamically based on Zero's current state. So, from what I saw, the code used for jumping wouldn't run if you are in the air already. It would be checking for wall jumps, but that's really awkward to force. Like I said, I could be wrong. I may have just missed something or wasn't looking at everything. Since Zero 3 had a double jump, there is code checking for a jump while in the air which made it easy to find and I just needed to modify a few conditions. I've only taken a glance at Z1 -> Z3. I'm not really feeling motivated to invest into this game so I may just throw in a few things here and there.

You may be able to make a infinite jump script in those games if you inject your own code, but I prefer to make scripts that only directly edit the existing bytes without allocating new memory.

rabbitwatermelon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rabbitwatermelon »

JokeZ wrote:
Thank Geordan9 for the guidance, i managed to add the complete Elves list and the secret disk for zero 3
I tried to activate the complete secret disk, but they won't fully collected. Can you please have a look at it ? Thank you!

JokeZ
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JokeZ »

rabbitwatermelon wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:13 am
JokeZ wrote:
I tried to activate the complete secret disk, but they won't fully collected. Can you please have a look at it ? Thank you!
Try change the value to this "255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255" by yourself and see if it works.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

JokeZ wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:52 pm
Try change the value to this "255 ..." by yourself and see if it works.
I re-did some of the stuff in your table to break it down. Secret Disks have 4 disks in a byte and they use the first 4 bits to determine if they are unlocked and the last 4 bits if they are read, respectively. Also broke down the EX Skills and added drop down menus to Subtanks to easily select between 32, max value, and -1, locked. Added a few random scripts as well if anyone is interested.

My current table design for the secret disks is setup so if you want to change the read value, you'd activate the item for the disk. So you can just highlight all of them and set the value to 1 or activate all of them so you can do the same thing but include the read value. Also, since it's broken down, you can pick an choose.
Attachments
MZZXLC.CT
Zero 3 Stuff
(354.96 KiB) Downloaded 139 times

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Added some stuff for ZX and ZX Advent
Attachments
MZZXLC.CT
(64.75 KiB) Downloaded 231 times

DoomPuppy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DoomPuppy »

Shouldn't a moon jump be an unending jump unless you hit the ceiling or something? The Zero 2, 3, ZX and ZX Advent don't do that.